Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not far from there. I'm definitely going to see the herd of sheep queue for miles to get into it.
Send us pics!😂

Oh dear god - it’s easy for her “to match the sunglasses with the scarves and now she is going to tell us how to do this”!!! Is she for real! 🫣🤮

And she can see the Polaroid lens - it’s polarized Lisa! 😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just shows she ain’t as popular as she thinks she is 😀she was only at those awards last week as a guest 🤣🤣even sineads curvy style won an award

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So who bought three sets of the grey 'cajmere' sets ladies... Grey is her favourite you know. In other words nobody wants it and she's so afraid to be left with the grey 'cajmere' ... What a narcissistic person.. Sets of hats and scarves you can buy in dunnes for a fraction of the price.. Notions...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s my Grannie in her Galway shawl ... Look at the miserable head on the kept man lounging on her sofa watching her tv in her house 🤣

What must the local think , walking along the road with the hat tucked over sunglasses . It’s not even that cold yet. Can you imaging the laughing other Huns must do when they see her antics , no other Huns keep posting screenshots of folk thanking them for allowing them to give them money for cheap produced tat.
Yeah you are right Fleeceya you are hyper , hopping around in front of a camera , pure hungry for money .. Goat cruelty promoter

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
95e for Adeline Molloy Christmas Wreath 🙄🙄🙄 you can get nicer in Carraig Donn or Dunnes for far less....and no....a biscuit ribbon on greenery just does not work....how meh is that ? Made in the Hills of Donegal ????? The sheep are getting even sheepier 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
€85 for the jayzuzing wreath, anyone who buys that def needs their heads examined. Much nicer wreaths not just in Dunnes and TK Maxx but also in independent shops for less than that. Had she not got it free there is no way on earth she would buy it. Didn’t she get some other wreath last year from Adeline, how many of them do you need, maybe she’s decorating the soon to be demolished house as well.
Will she wait until December 1st to do the fake crying this year about her charity fundraising. Be like long ago when Dec 1st was the kick off day for playing the first Christmas song on the radio it’s kick off now for her fake tears.

It’s my Grannie in her Galway shawl ... Look at the miserable head on the kept man lounging on her sofa watching her tv in her house 🤣

What must the local think , walking along the road with the hat tucked over sunglasses . It’s not even that cold yet. Can you imaging the laughing other Huns must do when they see her antics , no other Huns keep posting screenshots of folk thanking them for allowing them to give them money for cheap produced tat.
Yeah you are right Fleeceya you are hyper , hopping around in front of a camera , pure hungry for money .. Goat cruelty promoter
She's as miserable looking. Fair enough money is her God but what else has she.. What does her mother think I wonder as she has said plenty of times she does novena etc. You can't love money over God as the Bible says and I am no holy Joe... She's a pity.. Cannot wait for the cajjjmere empire to tumble down.

Why does she feel the need to constantly reshare messages it's about 90% of her content. Lisa nobody wants to be reading reshared messages I repeat nobody gives a flying feck. Between that and flogging she has nothing interesting to post. Surely with all the money she is raking in she could be doing something enjoyable with her time.

I’d say she’s not posting cos she knows her spite and temper foe not being at the awards would show through. She’s like verruca salt- wants all the money for all the nice things.
I used to feel sorry for her sheep- I now think they deserve to be fleeced of every penny , they obviously have no sense

Your one asking for Voduz codes and all their Black Friday offers on their site 🙄
I saw someone else gave out a 10% off code on the same items. What’s the bets Lisa does this too and says it’s exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tears and wanting to feel good about giving to charity has started...could hardly.look at.the camera straight when shes shitting on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.