Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a sick c*unt! When does she ever think of the people her brother killed by his sheer stupidity and deliberately driving while drunk. I'd be well ashamed to be crying over him on Social Media ! Surely, the other families have heard or seen this!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Saying she had to "get this done" for Montgomery Lifestyle . Honestly, this witch.
SUCH a chore for you Lisa you poor thing, NOT. How do you find the time in your busy day of going to the gym and being ignored by Chris!
They're paying you top dollar, stop being cunty and do the job you're being (over)paid to do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread title courtesy of @ja81y
Had to shorten the title to fit. Original title was - Money floats the boat of this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand!
getting more and more like she’s sending those messages to herself, amazing the way a follow asked about a code , and company. then boom thats on tomorrow, she must think people are thick lol and €99 euro for a scarf and hat , just greed. , who the hell buying all this stuff 🤯

Reactions: 8
So is the whole event goin to be a charity one...on about charging an entry fee. She wil be on soon with the crocodile tears about wanting to feel all warm and fuzzy by giving to those less fortunate ...but zero of the money will be from her it will be donated by her sheep while she gets all the glory
One of the messages yesterday said something like 'we could get the choir to have buckets' Does that mean she's going to have the Newbridge Gospel Choir at the event? She had them at her last event.

Reactions: 3
Its all sell sell with her 7 days a week, such a sad life, no talk about the son in very long time, he must be spend his weekends where ever he is at college or with his Dad

Reactions: 6
One of the messages yesterday said something like 'we could get the choir to have buckets' Does that mean she's going to have the Newbridge Gospel Choir at the event? She had them at her last event.
Sounds like it alright, whatever the connection is that she has latched on to them lately.
This BS she’s at again with Voduz and the discount codes drives me insane. She says they have a 50% discount code on some items and are giving her an extra 10% so says you are getting a 60% discount. That is blatantly wrong as her 10% is off the already discounted price so a €100 item with both discounts will be €55 not €40. This type of creative accounting by her is downright lies and have reported it as such. It’s basic f@@@@@g maths and once again means the perfectionist title is slipping even further away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sounds like it alright, whatever the connection is that she has latched on to them lately.
This BS she’s at again with Voduz and the discount codes drives me insane. She says they have a 50% discount code on some items and are giving her an extra 10% so says you are getting a 60% discount. That is blatantly wrong as her 10% is off the already discounted price so a €100 item with both discounts will be €55 not €40. This type of creative accounting by her is downright lies and have reported it as such. It’s basic f@@@@@g maths and once again means the perfectionist title is slipping even further away from her.
And she worked in Insurance for how many years ? surely she would be dealing with numbers and stuff. the mind boggles with this gobshite.
The spiel she had about her donating to charity is no one's business. well if she really does, she should have no problem in telling people who she donates to. She said it was rude to ask, she is the rudest witch I have ever witnessed. Roz Purcell will get peoples backs up by collabing with this one. Lisa Mcgowan likes to think she is liked, she has no actual friends. Enough said.

Reactions: 9
If giving back was so important to her why doesn’t her landfill donate a certain percentage. She has gotten enough from the sheep but now has to milk the last fiver out of them

Reactions: 6
Her and misery guts not really that long together , the only time he goes anywhere with her is on her freebie events or places that gift them food. 7 days selling on the gram while he sits lounging on her sofa watching her tv in her house after cooking the big steaks on her barbecues as she does not like to dirty her kitchen (sorry I can’t help myself ) well it is all hers , sipping his free whisky 🥃
Like seriously though , he sure looks a miserable angry looking person ,Cuddling the dog showing zero interest in her , bet she sits in an armchair glued to her website checking on sales . What an exciting Saturday . That would drive me up the wall

Attachments

Reactions: 7
And she worked in Insurance for how many years ? surely she would be dealing with numbers and stuff. the mind boggles with this gobshite.
The spiel she had about her donating to charity is no one's business. well if she really does, she should have no problem in telling people who she donates to. She said it was rude to ask, she is the rudest witch I have ever witnessed. Roz Purcell will get peoples backs up by collabing with this one. Lisa Mcgowan likes to think she is liked, she has no actual friends. Enough said.
she said she thought Roz didn’t like her , lol 😂 probably didn’t but will use u to sell

• Haha
She was signing off for the night but had to come on to let us know she’s was out with ‘her 2 boys ‘ oh and not to let us forget about her biscuit scarfs🙄just take the bloody evening off pain in the arse 🙄

She was signing off for the night but had to come on to let us know she’s was out with ‘her 2 boys ‘ oh and not to let us forget about her biscuit scarfs🙄just take the bloody evening off pain in the arse 🙄
Just seen sinead keary is stocking Louise cooneys brand in her shop,wonder will Lisa try tis or will she stick to being on her own

Last edited:
  • Haha
So someone on here had said earlier that she hadn't mentioned the son in a while and just like that she is going out to dinner with him even though she posted she was signing off for the evening to put her feet up and relax🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just seen sinead keary is stocking Louise cooneys brand in her shop,wonder will Lisa try tis or will she stick to being on her own
depends on the money.

honest to god, she has ruined biscuits for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So someone on here had said earlier that she hadn't mentioned the son in a while and just like that she is going out to dinner with him even though she posted she was signing off for the evening to put her feet up and relax🙄
That was me, she is reading here, she prob threw on the coat & pretended she going out for dinner, you couldn't believe a word from her

• Haha
That was me, she is reading here, she prob threw on the coat & pretended she going out for dinner, you couldn't believe a word from her
I knew someone had mentioned the son earlier and she is definitely reading here after that, the stern face was on 😀 no way was she going out wearing that coat !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just going though my FB. Memories and I must have followed her back then. 😳 I'm sorry.
Screenshot_20221119-225725_Facebook.jpg

She couldn’t possibly be going out.. ya wouldn’t wear thon coat to hoover the fake grass! Looks like a blanket off my granny’s bed 🤢
Make no mistake, had she been going out with Crusty and the Son, we would have heard about it all day! As for the fake tears earlier, maybe it’s shame over ‘the accident’ .. if it’s not, it should be!! She should have a bit of cop on for the other families involved and keep her ‘grief’ private.. but sure Fleesa loves Fleesa and no one else matters!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.