Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she didn’t use tools on her hair? What about the Alter Ego hot brush she couldn’t live without 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she say she didn’t use tools on her hair? What about the Alter Ego hot brush she couldn’t live without 🤔🙄
Oh that was only when they were paying her, once they and anyone else stops paying then they’re dead to her. I said it here before “no dollar, no mention”.

Reactions: 10
The state on the hair supposed to be going out , looked a right mess in that coat and China hat set , must show the Chanel and the Hermes though... not much wearing of the balls on a stretchy band these days .

Reactions: 3
She is obsessed with ‘looks more expensive’! No it doesn’t it’s an ugly brown skirt that my granny wouldn’t even wear 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If ever proof was needed that shops use her to sell what's not moving is the brown skirt today, awful .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a “caramel” colour now girls! No Lisa it’s the colour of 💩 , you talk a lot of that everyday too. Christ if she says biscuit once more I’ll box her through the phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sitting here writing this and feeling low , I had messaged Lisa a question thinking maybe she actually cared….. img how wrong I was ….. this shallow world of social media…. This shallow world of looks and self glorification…… this shallow world of duping vulnerability…… this shallow platform of fleecing people……. Omg how have I been so foolish…… one of the sheep have opened their eyes …….

I am sitting here writing this and feeling low , I had messaged Lisa a question thinking maybe she actually cared….. img how wrong I was ….. this shallow world of social media…. This shallow world of looks and self glorification…… this shallow world of duping vulnerability…… this shallow platform of fleecing people……. Omg how have I been so foolish…… one of the sheep have opened their eyes …….

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Its all sell sell with her 7 days a week, such a sad life, no talk about the son in very long time, he must be spend his weekends where ever he is at college or with his Dad
unless you are praising her from a height or telling her how fab her products are or thanking her for getting the best deals ever you can forget about Fleeceya replying to you.

Reactions: 10
You are in good company. Many of us are former sheep. Don't feel bad... Lisa is a manipulator of the highest order, preying on women of a certain age, pretending to be just like us. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!

Reactions: 14
You are in good company. Many of us are former sheep. Don't feel bad... Lisa is a manipulator of the highest order, preying on women of a certain age, pretending to be just like us. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!
I followed but I wasn't a sheep. She did start off with a usp in terms of not promoting fast fashion but quality boutiques. But then she got with Carrig Donn and PS and the rot set in. Her own gear is so far removed from where she started its awful but yesterdays skirt was a real low point. Imagine advertising a sh*tty skirt with a coat on. Possibly the only way it would appeal. (and then the very expensive LV bag).

What was your message?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine advertising a sh*tty skirt with a coat on. Possibly the only way it would appeal. (and then the very expensive LV bag).
That says it all really. She even knew it was rotten and had to come up with a way of camouflaging it. Emphasizing how to make it look expensive. You don’t always have to go out looking like you stepped out of BT’s window display unless you are very insecure. Imagine if one of the Huns she gifted her pyjamas to came on with their own dressing gown over it she’d be livid.
And this constant calling every colour on the brown spectrum “biscuit” is her attempt at subliminal messaging where she thinks if she says it enough times the sheep will be hypnotized into buying the biscuit set. They mustn’t be shifting,

Reactions: 8
I think she says biscuit all the time because she's starving and really wants a biscuit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍪🍪🍪🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sheep are so perseptive, they always message her at the right time, the excat morning she has a code for what they ask for 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her sheep are so perseptive, they always message her at the right time, the excat morning she has a code for what they ask for 🤦‍♀️
And she doesn’t seem to mind when they don’t bow and scrape to her when asking those questions. The selective sarcasm is so obvious when she is answering the messages from Chelsea. Always hear the best thing you need when you are a liar is to have good memory and she is lacking that.

Reactions: 9
I followed but I wasn't a sheep. She did start off with a usp in terms of not promoting fast fashion but quality boutiques. But then she got with Carrig Donn and PS and the rot set in. Her own gear is so far removed from where she started its awful but yesterdays skirt was a real low point. Imagine advertising a sh*tty skirt with a coat on. Possibly the only way it would appeal. (and then the very expensive LV bag).

What was your message?
Agree....the equivalent of her own products can be bought cheaper in Dunnes....and PS only ger her to sell tfe stuff that they are not shifting....mind you the skirt could have looked a lot better with a chunky/funky flat boot and crisp white shirt...that "biscuit" polo was just drab and boring

Reactions: 6
Agree....the equivalent of her own products can be bought cheaper in Dunnes....and PS only ger her to sell tfe stuff that they are not shifting....mind you the skirt could have looked a lot better with a chunky/funky flat boot and crisp white shirt...that "biscuit" polo was just drab and boring
The polo was a nice settled boring choice by the fashionista herself. The big fashion houses can relax Fleeceya is the Dealz version!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.