Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be milking the sheep for all she can between now and Christmas 😳

Reactions: 7
Don’t be stressing out the Queen!!!
She will have nothing to do with organizing it, it will be all Linda & Chelsea. She’ll just swan in for the meet & greet!

F2FC5F03-2AF8-4382-B2C8-EE3F313A6726.png

What does “one day 2” mean 🤔

E231D8D7-A9F4-4813-8695-F4821779D35A.png

Reactions: 3
Like actual celebs don't go on like her with her BRANDS of absolute shite !!! She's a nobody Are people well in the head !

Reactions: 10
Exactly! You don’t just suddenly get a room available like that at the end of Nov for 2 weeks before Christmas!! I’ve had great difficulty getting a lunch venue for Dec for 12 people and I’ve been trying for weeks!! It’s bullsh1t!! It’s been booked AGES! Her followers are so gullible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not far from there. I'm definitely going to see the herd of sheep queue for miles to get into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is the whole event goin to be a charity one...on about charging an entry fee. She wil be on soon with the crocodile tears about wanting to feel all warm and fuzzy by giving to those less fortunate ...but zero of the money will be from her it will be donated by her sheep while she gets all the glory

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not far from there. I'm definitely going to see the herd of sheep queue for miles to get into it.
Maybe you should set up outside selling coffees and sandwiches while they q. Quids in! They’ll pay whatever you ask🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well let's hope the "nominated charity" gets the money raised this side of Christmas 💁😡
@Skinner you could attend a do a live report back to us tattlers 💁 out gal at the gala 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this what they were talking about when Oonagh won her award last week and she was caught on camera? It definitely was not decided last night anyway.

Reactions: 6
Maybe you should set up outside selling coffees and sandwiches while they q. Quids in! They’ll pay whatever you ask🤣
Suggested charges- 9.99 for a tea but its luxurious tea with half a tea bag and coffee for 14.99 - your own brand Skinner & Co we know you are a perfectionist then your absolute favourite hot chocolate with Marsh mallows - better than any other Marsh mallow on the planet for only 19.99
Christmas sorted 👌
I forgot about charity donations to the Superfan Club - little box for us would be great help us over the trauma of her bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suggested charges- 9.99 for a tea but its luxurious tea with half a tea bag and coffee for 14.99 - your own brand Skinner & Co we know you are a perfectionist then your absolute favourite hot chocolate with Marsh mallows - better than any other Marsh mallow on the planet for only 19.99
Christmas sorted 👌
I forgot about charity donations to the Superfan Club - little box for us would be great help us over the trauma of her bullshit
I need to steal a logo now for my new brand 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh dear God, I cannot deal with the latest bullshit, that was well planned
Exactly my thoughts when watching all those sell sell sell stories. She is getting worse by the day & her pathetic sheep are as bad. Have they nothing else going on in their lives! Ive said before they are like drug addicts & addicted to buying her shite. At this stage it seems they don’t even care what they buy, one sad sheep message said oh I couldn’t get the glasses (or some other rip off product cant remember which) so ill just buy whatever else I can. Like seriously? Lisa is like the big drug lord dealer, selling to the addicted sheep. Laughed when she said I love chatting & meeting people! yes sure you do Lisa, more like love checking the bank balance growing by the minute, Im suprised she hasn’t crashed her bank’s website, seeing as she said herself a while back that no matter what she mentions it will crash the website. Ugggggh she is beyond annoying at this stage. Hyper doesn’t even describe her carry on.

Reactions: 12
People of tullamore must think she’s an absolute tool! Billy no mates out taking selfies with the dog, she’s so so pathetic. Woman of 50 with 0 show of friends or family talking into her phone like they are her bunch of friends 🙄it’s just insane!

Reactions: 13
I’m 50 myself and I was an original hashtag influenced swipe up and it would arrive soon after. I believed what they said about not being able to live without certain items. But back then most of them hadn’t ‘designed’ their own tat and some were genuinely only going around showing what was in the shops. But I soon woke up. I have more disposable income now than before but I have what goes with it……the sense to mind it and not shell out hundreds a month to the floggers.
The import thing is you woke up, just like myself. Thank god only a few purchases through her swipe ups ages ago.

Reactions: 5
All these vendors 2 mins from Christmas can just rock up with stock for or maybe two days with no notice!!??

Does she think we came down the Corrib on a bike and parked it in Eyre Square!

whatever about a hard sell but she just outright lies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.