Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1500 of biscuit colour at €99 = €148500 in sales. No wonder she’s hyper 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🙄
But grey is her favourite😜

• Wow
Reactions: 6
1500 of biscuit colour at €99 = €148500 in sales. No wonder she’s hyper 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🙄
But grey is her favourite😜
Honest to god, she CLAIMS she’s a perfectionist and if I was a dopey sheep watching those stories I’d be frazzled as she’s all over the place, such a shabby frenzied way of showing them but I think cunningly this is her sales tactic-play the dumb old me card, clumsy so she can be “relatable “! It’s pathetic but seems to work on her brain washed cult! There must be a hell of a lot of grey to shift!! The mansion needs to be paid for and the tearing down and rebuilding of it to!! 💴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder will she model Roz’s hiking gear and have a huge exciting discount code for her sheep 😂they all use each other, she loves to make herself seem popular 😀

Reactions: 5
The dopey sheep delighted with only 15e delivery charge to Switzerland, she will be charged about 50 swiss francs in customs for the Chinese tat, and to add most companies charge 15e for international delivery not just Lisa,these stupid women deserve to be fleeced

Reactions: 4
Sorry me again 😀but there is loads of stupid award nights going on lately, Sineads curvy style is nominated for one, for her butter vests😊 etc, but yet the so called queen is never mentioned for any of them ??? It must crack her up seeing as she does so much for her sheep?? Anyway point was is she doing all this manic selling thinking it will get her a business award next year ???

When reporting her spam one person said they paid €15 delivery
If I was spending 100 euro on a hat and scarf I'd expect free delivery of the China tat

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When reporting her spam one person said they paid €15 delivery
If I was spending 100 euro on a hat and scarf I'd expect free delivery of the China tat
Same , it’s free delivery that gets me most times 😀and that’s one of her selling points!!!

Reactions: 7
Same , it’s free delivery that gets me most times 😀and that’s one of her selling points!!!
I've often left something in cart cos delivery was a fiver 🤣🤣🤣 I feel ripped off especially if its over €50 euro

Reactions: 9
Out of principal when spending over €50 I refuse to pay shipping. They are skipping the former fee paid to retail shops.

€15 is excessive for shipping.

Reactions: 10
She only loves herself!

8D1CB96A-EC03-4371-9909-2D1EC2B1EAF5.jpeg

Oh Christ!! Wonder will it be in the Hyatt Hotel!!

9A8C0142-A424-4E88-A862-FB7ECA0BD739.png

The Hyatt it is! No charge to her to use the room!
What’s with calling everyone “bud”!! She’ll be manic again all day!

AADD7A9D-D4DD-45A5-8C35-30F80264BBF8.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
So asks peoples opinion on a pop up that her and Linda were seemingly only chatting about last night and boom it’s dec 10th in Linda’s hotel!! Yeah right this has been planned, more lies Lisa McGowan 🤥 she’s unbelievable and fact sheep don’t see it would tell me their brains were removed at birth

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.