Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on her "friend" MMC page that Marion herself is showing a hat/scarf set this morning, not sure if its Fleeceya McGowls chinese tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was part of a presale last night and no restock will be done, my size was down to single figures within an hour and doubtful any of my size will make it to public sale.

Why does she never PR gift her crap to other floon-zers? Is it because she is assured of selling out with her own sheep? Or that she could never fulfill stock on humongous levels like Aimee and Pippa et al do with their stuff, if it added extra sales for her from their sheep?

Whoever writes the stuff for her website and whatever company she uses to host it need to be fired. For a self proclaimed perfectionist it is full of errors, both spelling and factual. When you click on the hat and scarf sets it brings up one main picture and few more of the other “colours ways” but won’t let you click on the others or magnify the main one, sloppy sloppy work. Do they not check anything before posting?
She is flat out putting the emphasis on the cashmere content of the sets even though it is less than a third of the makeup. Pity it’s not like food labeling where you have to put the highest content first.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Whoever writes the stuff for her website and whatever company she uses to host it need to be fired. For a self proclaimed perfectionist it is full of errors, both spelling and factual. When you click on the hat and scarf sets it brings up one main picture and few more of the other “colours ways” but won’t let you click on the others or magnify the main one, sloppy sloppy work. Do they not check anything before posting?
She is flat out putting the emphasis on the cashmere content of the sets even though it is less than a third of the makeup. Pity it’s not like food labeling where you have to put the highest content first.
Well done for proof reading her website for the auld witch, lets see how long Chelsea will take to correct the errors, hi Chelsea ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching Sonya Heslin last night, she gave a behind the scenes of try ons & work & time that goes into it. Such a contrast to what Lisa does, sometimes she doesn't wear shoes !

Reactions: 6
Seriously does she ever bloody stop between the “sneak pics” and the pathetic messages she’s an absolute snore fest do her sheep not get bored ??

Reactions: 9
One woman just bought 3 sets of scarves and hats,€300 on hats and scarves…..Jesus wept.
I'm not sure I buy into that. If we think some messages are fake these orders could be too. LIke my good. If I get any of that crap christmas morning I know I'll have a fit (and I know its not nice to not be impressed with a present) . . .

Reactions: 5
Wake up stupid women while we all work hard to make a living this one is selling China tit while she boosts about going to a personal trainer during the day …
All thanks to the sheep buying tit !!!
She is worse who cares your going to the gym !!

Reactions: 7
No disregard to anyone but I’d like to have more to show for 300e than 3 scarves and hats!
plus the sooner a landfill charge is applied to the likes of Lisa’s tat the better because that’s were all her mass produced rubbish will end up.

Reactions: 11
No disregard to anyone but I’d like to have more to show for 300e than 3 scarves and hats!
plus the sooner a landfill charge is applied to the likes of Lisa’s tat the better because that’s were all her mass produced rubbish will end up.
A good way to a nice night away or city break would be my choice. I've just about done Santa and have nil motivation for anyone else. Its such a frenzy and now we get to watch someone trying to fuel a frenzy for tat.

Reactions: 3
I find this hilarious…the day Lisa launches her waaaayyy over priced hat and scarves her “friend” Marion models a lovely hat and scarf from Zara!! Oh and it’s a biscuit colour too lisa!!
Omg love it and def not 100 euro for them !! Marion finally woke up too her myself and a friend bought some of Marion’s designs but stopped once she engaged with Flecca !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she never PR gift her crap to other floon-zers? Is it because she is assured of selling out with her own sheep? Or that she could never fulfill stock on humongous levels like Aimee and Pippa et al do with their stuff, if it added extra sales for her from their sheep?
It's probably because she's too mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure I buy into that. If we think some messages are fake these orders could be too. LIke my good. If I get any of that crap christmas morning I know I'll have a fit (and I know its not nice to not be impressed with a present) . . .
I really hope it’s a fake order cause Jesus Christ if that’s real then that woman needs serious help,could she be the same woman that bought the 3 pairs of sunglasses 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s on now all hyper about them sets and I have to say the quality and material look Awful, kinda see through and the hats look like they will lose shape very easy delighted for the fools who bought them especially the nutter that bought 3 sets

She’s on now all hyper about them sets and I have to say the quality and material look Awful, kinda see through and the hats look like they will lose shape very easy delighted for the fools who bought them especially the nutter that bought 3 sets
Was just going to say, she’s triple the dose she normally is and eyes all shifty hence the lies is at full speed!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.