Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Nagel 100% cashmere and much bigger and look at the price tag! €125 plus 10% off first order - much better value from an established, quality brand. Real bargain there Lisa for your 30% cashmere πŸ˜‚
I know....couldn't believe it when she said that....plus I saw in one of the messages that they are only 30% Cashmere.....people who buy her products are just so stupid

Reactions: 7
Heard from a reliable source in Tullamore she paid €420k for the house she’s demolishing, aka a site. That’s why the hat and scarf sets and assorted Chinese tat are extortionately priced.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Heard from a reliable source in Tullamore she paid €420k for the house she’s demolishing, aka a site. That’s why the hat and scarf sets and assorted Chinese tat are extortionately priced.
Makes sense why she gets so manic before each launch!

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe after all this time so many women can afford so much of the expensively prices tit that she shares

Reactions: 11
Dunnes have Carolyn Donnelly 100% cashmere hat, scarf and gloves for €100. Her sheep need to wake up

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Makes sense why she gets so manic before each launch!
She will have over a million paid on it before she ever gets into it and for what.

She never has people or parties in her house. Her current house is soleless, not a thing out of place and all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg the counting down the sleeps is so cringey 😜

Omg the counting down the sleeps is so cringey 😜
Remember she did the countdown to Aisling Murphys vigil, complete with partyhats and poppers. She's a wagon.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Remember she did the countdown to Aisling Murphys vigil, complete with partyhats and poppers. She's a wagon.
After her first ever walk to work trying to get on camera with Murph declaringit a great day - that really angered me

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Omg a sheep took the morning off work to make sure she got a hat and scarf online! Joking aside that is not normal behaviour 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Pippa gave her the lovely pocket less coats to do the hard flog on right before she sold them at half price for her anniversary.

Fools and their money. Absolute state of the hats. Only shown on models with full make up and hair down. The ling face with hair in a pony wont make many sheep buy.
Half want her to get the planning so she spends a fortune to sit in her big house alone. Some people would bribe neighbours to get planning. She seems to have managed to secure one neighbour's agreement already.

Lisa gets her best ideas on here. No family visiting not even her son.

Will there be 50% off for black friday as she always works so hard to get thr best bargains.

Oh and don't stop trying to be relatable as it gives me the best laugh

Reactions: 8
Well if you look at the one page of orders that she
Put up on IG that's under 1100e in sales right there! AND she said she loads of stock!
That woman that's taken the morning off to buy one really needs help, like of huge intervention levels 😳
The house has to be enormous to house her ego πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But seriously she plans to take over the distribution of her Chinese crapπŸ’ so she will no longer have to pay for the fulfilment centre πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The basement will become a sweat shop, meaning the tat will no longer have to be shipped from china, it's all gonna be made in McMansionπŸ’
Crusty will have his own warehouse onsite to be in charge of deliveries and to throw the ball for murph,πŸ˜‚
They are pinky and the brainπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"they plan to take over the world"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
β€œOh Lisa, Please Lisa, Sorry to annoy you Lisa, I love you Lisa” blah blah de blah blah
Thats all I see when watching her, pathetic silly little sheep πŸ™Š

• Haha
β€œOh Lisa, Please Lisa, Sorry to annoy you Lisa, I love you Lisa” blah blah de blah blah
Thats all I see when watching her, pathetic silly little sheep πŸ™Š
No one else , Pippa, Aimee Connelly , Onnagh etc seeks this attention. It is glorification and vulgar coming from a business page.

She had not properly shown the hat and scraf set. It is half arsed as usual. Showning them after the event is not good enough and espically for the price she is selling them at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely nuts, some messages from the sheep are crazy they go on like they personally know her!!!! Not happy enough with a launch today she has to remind them of more tat coming their way πŸ™…β€β™€οΈExplains why Linda, who looks like another #unt puts up with her, lining her pockets as well 😬

LMLB Beauty Ltd!!! = Lisa Mcgowan/Linda Blanchfield

View attachment 1737327
[/QUOTE
Shows how Lisa spent her time in Lockdown, I wonder what the other companies were

Last edited:
It’s absolutely nuts, some messages from the sheep are crazy they go on like they personally know her!!!! Not happy enough with a launch today she has to remind them of more tat coming their way πŸ™…β€β™€οΈExplains why Linda, who looks like another #unt puts up with her, lining her pockets as well 😬
I would image the insurance and the "influencing" job, Linda might have had her own business too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.