Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really pronounce oo-nah as oo-nu!
This weapon is rude AF 😡 only for meaghers she wouldn't have anything, even down to her face lotions n potions 😡

The green jumper must be in the wash, she's wearing the white stylish (no one has ever thought of producing) shirt!!

Reactions: 10
Think oo-nu is also smiling with gritted teeth, definitely not all rosey between those two💁😂
She used to do a few lives with her but not one in a long time. Funny before last night I was only thinking recently that there’s some form of a fall out there, very little mention of oonagh since time Fleeceya was going to a gp re hrt that oonagh had recommended. Remember Fleeceya tagging the hell out of the gp then boom not a word about it! She burns so many bridges and this will be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On a preloved clothes fb page I follow someone looking for e15 for 2 sleeping masks from the lll set

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say Oonagh has had her fill of her. Imagine how more pleasant it is dealing with someone professional like Suzanne Jackson and all the other instagrammers she uses. Meaghers are well known, have radio ads and a well established customer base they don't need self serving Lisa McGowan. Lisa is probably envious of how good Oonagh looks, how stylish she is and how loved she is by husband, family and friends. Unlike Lisa Oonagh spends her money and doesn't live off freebies. She will be begging Ooh no to do a live now to prove is wrong.

Reactions: 15
And of course a message now asking about her hats and scarfs just incase she might not remind us ALL week 🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dog clickers ✔
(Lisa adds it to the long list of new products for LLL luxury brand 💁😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PP seems to have sought clarification. I'd say she will get it but might have a number of conditions or curtailments to live with.

The masks online looked very sad . . . and looking for E15 for them - deluded.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.