Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading about a new app called "Be real"
(it's designed to encourage authenticity.....so, when it pings you basically have to take a photo of yourself doing whatever it is you're doing at that exact moment, and you share it)
I would love love love love love fleece to do this😂😂😂 actually the whole lot of the big grammers doing it would be amazing 😂😂😂😂😂 but especially fleece

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has there been some fallout with oonagh in meaghers?! Go watch roz Purcells stories-oonagh heading up to accept award she won and Linda half arsed clapping and Lisa the queen witch chatting to the spotlight one, Linda nudges Lisa on the back…just very weird carryon
All nasty jealous of each other witches .
God she looked about 60 last night . Old matron stern bards long face, made extra king by the hair. As for the red lipstick , I would be leaving that for the younger ones.

I thought she did.
Also had a grid post up saying she was invited to the image women in business awards but left out by who - making out she was invited by the awards team. Dope. And then says I hope to be nominated some day🙄.
raging I didn’t screenshot it at the time because it seems to have been edited or removed since and she’s stated who invited her. Anyone else see that?
I screenshot it (Queen of the screenshots here 🤣🤣) it’s on one of my earlier posts

Reactions: 5
Ahh sad she couldn't even congratulate Oonagh a woman's award evening to support women in business. Ahh Lisa thats not nice. Oonagh is the ephany of gentleness and compassion.

Reactions: 6
Will her followers not ask why she didn't congratulate Oonagh her bestie. On about girls supporting girls. She should have at this stage congraluted her. You are not allowed ask her questions only say she is stunning and thank her for allowing you to spend your money on her tit. Thems the rules according to her. Doesn't sound fair to me .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And there you go a wee post of congratulations just up there now for Oonagh. Lisa glad you read and realised importance of celebrating women.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And there you go a wee post of congratulations just up there now for Oonagh. Lisa glad you read and realised importance of celebrating women.
Turning it on for insta. You could tell she wasn’t interested when Oonagh was being presented with the award. As fake as ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Roz's story of Oonagh getting presented with her award, shows exactly what Lisa thinks of her so called "friend". How rude is she, yet has the audacity to try pick her sheep up on their manners in messages! I really hope Oonagh see's it and finally realises the kind of woman she is associating with and drops her like a hot coal. How she can't celebrate another woman's success is unreal, she is completely jealous. I think Lisa's arrogance will eventually be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Copied and pasted from pets.org contains animal cruelty. Loads more on their website . There she is bragging about her China imported hats and scarves
Not that it appears to bother this only b🤬🤬🤬h as long as it lines her greedy grabby pockets😡😡

**Mohair is a long, smooth fiber used in sweaters, hats, and other fluffy accessories. You may recognize the word but be unfamiliar with how it's actually obtained, but be warned: As with all animal-derived textiles, the production of mohair garments involves suffering and slaughter. Mohair is taken from angora goats.
Here’s why you should never buy or wear mohair:
PAINFUL DEHORNING
Workers dehorn baby goats when they’re 1 or 2 weeks old, typically by burning their horns off with a hot iron or applying a caustic chemical paste, which can cause severe burns or blindness if it gets on the animals’ skin or into their eyes. Males also endure painful testicle removal using rubber rings, which can leave them in distress for days and often leads to tetanus infection. These procedures are usually carried out without any pain relief.
ROUGH HANDLING
A PETA Asia eyewitness investigation of 12 angora goat farms in South Africa—the world’s top mohair producer—documented workers dragging goats by their horns and legs, throwing them across the floor, mutilating them, and even cutting the throats of fully conscious ones. Some shearers lifted the goats up off the floor by the tail, likely breaking it at the spine.

Goats are prey animals, which means that being pinned down during the shearing process is especially terrifying for them. Goat kids who were being shorn for the first time were heard screaming in pain and fear.

Workers in the mohair trade are paid by volume, not by the hour, so they’re driven to work quickly and carelessly. Shearers cut broad swaths of skin off some animals—and crudely stitched up the most gaping wounds right there on the filthy shearing floor, without providing any pain relief whatsoever.

Google Mohair you grabby old c🤬🤬t No f🤬🤬ks by that greedy old witch 🧙‍♀️ about the cruelty involved 😡
What I struggle to understand is how she is so proud of her hat and scarf and I just can’t see ANYTHING unusual or special about them! It’s like a tsunami of product launches before Christmas so she can cash in on it all! Greed - is that one of the 7 deadly sins?! 🫣
Disgraceful selling any products that contain mohair where the animals suffered to get the hair. I’m sure Lisa doesn’t care

Reactions: 5
Oonagh has Roz and Thrishas stories up on her page hopefully she’ll take a good luck at how bad mannered this fake jealous sad cow really is

Reactions: 13
Oonagh strikes me as the type who would take no prisoners. Would love if Meaghers dropped Lisa, would really rattle her.

Reactions: 17
The whole outfit, hair and big diamond earrings has a bang of Alexis Carrington from dynasty (played by Joan Collins) circa 1980's😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.