Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s in the Hyatt Centric, did she not say Spotlight were putting her up in the Shelbourne?!
I thought she did.
Also had a grid post up saying she was invited to the image women in business awards but left out by who - making out she was invited by the awards team. Dope. And then says I hope to be nominated some day🙄.
raging I didn’t screenshot it at the time because it seems to have been edited or removed since and she’s stated who invited her. Anyone else see that?

Reactions: 4
It nearly looks like she’s saying “who gave oonagh that award?” Seriously jealous of oonagh success. The queen 🙄 it’s like spotlight take the mick out of her!!
Whether she likes it or not she is old enough to be one
I thought she did.
Also had a grid post up saying she was invited to the image women in business awards but left out by who - making out she was invited by the awards team. Dope. And then says I hope to be nominated some day🙄.
raging I didn’t screenshot it at the time because it seems to have been edited or removed since and she’s stated who invited her. Anyone else see that?
What on earth would she be nominated for? She is like one of those shady sales reps from the '70s..buying in cheap shite from China and sticking a "logo" on it does not make a fashion designer!! I cannot wait for these type of Influencers to clear off

Reactions: 13
Not once did she clap for Oonagh, very clear why this one has no friends, she is such an ignoramous.
Can anyone do a screen recording and save it?
She’s ALWAYS sticking the camera in everyone else’s face, delighted to see roz captured the true butter witch that she is! Karma! No wonder she doesn’t go to many events, obviously she’s socially awkward and requires Linda to accompany her to everything but also it would kill her to be caught on video/stories of another hun! Well if she wasn’t she certainly will now!!

Reactions: 9
Tatlers watch Trisha transformation she's captures the queen beautifully being her authentic (witch) self 😂😂😂
Listen carefully and you hear Linda say to Trisha will we do a charity gig for that , fleece nearly headbutts Linda and says were we not doing that😂😂😂😂
THEN business woman of the year Oonagh picking up her award ye hear fleece who is that,oh it's Oonagh ,😂😂😂 also no congrats to Oonagh on that big win either, jealous much fleece????
As for that triona McCarthy one, she's a giant ball ache and tries too hard to be funny and she's not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tatlers watch Trisha transformation she's captures the queen beautifully being her authentic (witch) self 😂😂😂
Listen carefully and you hear Linda say to Trisha will we do a charity gig for that , fleece nearly headbutts Linda and says were we not doing that😂😂😂😂
THEN business woman of the year Oonagh picking up her award ye hear fleece who is that,oh it's Oonagh ,😂😂😂 also no congrats to Oonagh on that big win either, jealous much fleece????
As for that triona McCarthy one, she's a giant ball ache and tries too hard to be funny and she's not
Heard it. Unbelievable

Reactions: 4
I thought she did.
I saw it, has she taken it down.

Reactions: 5
I'd say that she probably thought the Shelbourne was being paid for by Vanessa, and when she realised it wasn't so she went to her freebie the Hyatt 💁

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.