Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope lisa and all other instagrammers hold off selling today as tribute to Vicky Phelan who has died 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think people expect too much from LLL remember her lack of respect to Ashling Murphy earlier this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So surprised she is marking the passing of the wonderful and beautiful Vicky Phelan’s passing.

Reactions: 6
‘ as a mark of respect’ ehh where’d she find that.? The very same cow that has no respect for man, woman or child! Lisa McGowan you’re a horrible person, everyone knows it

Reactions: 13
Shamed into it probably messing with her sell sell.She have keep her scarf launch low key.Devasted for Vicky she fought for truth for woman of Ireland while fighting for her live.

Reactions: 10
What’s with the big open mouth and bending over for the fake laughs. She looks so awkward and desperately trying to look cool .
A few Mutton’s dresses as lambs there . The one in the Ivory dress looks like she is about to pop up in ‘The Wizard of OZ ‘ wearing red shoes . Most of the dresses look cheap and badly made .
Wow suddenly Oonagh the other self loving one appears , her dress sorry not unless you had a boob job Could you get away with a neckline like that , trying to compete with the much younger ones. We can all look good at any age but trying to compete with much younger looks pathetic .Bet fake Mc Gowan was as jealous as hell though, she was shamed into congratulating her by Tattlers . No idea who yer one is in the dreadful too tight White dress , looks a proper loud mouth , Fleeceya pretending to like her
Taking a day off , all the Huns posting the same post about another young woman who has so sadly lost her hard battle, my thoughts are with her family. It will kill her to take a day off her phone , mind you she can catch up on her Tattle threads 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
<~~~~ is running 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️off now to look for the masks on Facebook 😆😄😆

She was shamed into taking the day off , made sure though she got a few in before actually doing so. Greedy mare .
Dope shiny top and that clicker . He even set the phone up to record himself , dopey b🤬🤬🤬ox . They really look a pair of dorks with that dog . He was just walking and clicking , no sense or reason as to why he kept clicking it
Taking a while for her planning to go through ? Bet she gives the hell , mind you it will be probably daddy sorting all that , crusty won’t have and say or clout on that matter . If they split he would be up the road with just the clothes on his back snd a few hold all’s . Surely he would seek some security for himself . Maybe he has 🤔 but the way she posts it comes across as all ‘mine mine mine’
Has Foxy Bean been dumped for the freebies ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well while she is staying off the gram for a change today, I used the time wisely and went through all the files on her planning application. Two neighbours (we love ye) have raised concerns over the size of the proposed basement as it is deeper than the one in existence.
Further information was sought from her regarding other issues too and it looks like she submitted everything on 17th October so a decision is due 4 weeks from that, which would be this week.
All the files are there on the Offaly County Council website for anyone to see. It will pass half an hour of enjoyment for ye

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was just browsing the Next website and a Lipsy hat and scarf set can be bought for just under €35, no claim to be cashmere or anything. I know which I would go for.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.