Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<~~~~ is running 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️off now to look for the masks on Facebook 😆😄😆

She was shamed into taking the day off , made sure though she got a few in before actually doing so. Greedy mare .
Dope shiny top and that clicker . He even set the phone up to record himself , dopey b🤬🤬🤬ox . They really look a pair of dorks with that dog . He was just walking and clicking , no sense or reason as to why he kept clicking it
Taking a while for her planning to go through ? Bet she gives the hell , mind you it will be probably daddy sorting all that , crusty won’t have and say or clout on that matter . If they split he would be up the road with just the clothes on his back snd a few hold all’s . Surely he would seek some security for himself . Maybe he has 🤔 but the way she posts it comes across as all ‘mine mine mine’
Has Foxy Bean been dumped for the freebies ??
Planning is tough. Took us 18 months and thats a good few years ago so probably tougher now. But ours was a greenfield site. I'd say thats why she bought an existing site. A lot of councils are very strict and won't give existing home owners greenfield one off build pp. Was worth it in the end but its an exhausting process and that was before a block was laid.

Reactions: 2
She was shamed into mentioning the sad passing of Vicky Phelen. She never mentioned Aishling or Lyndsey because she couldn't care less. She got some selling in though first.
Vicky Phelen was a true inspiration, a true hero , a true lady. These are the role models we should be following. These are the role models businesses should gift to. Not fake obnoxious self centered huns who many of them are still selling online oblivious to the pain felf by so many today. I'm sick of it all with their behavior and how they get away with it.

Reactions: 18
I'm no fan but POCO didn't mention, sold her soul and pranced wishig poco a happy bday. Unfollow unfollow unfollow

Reactions: 7
Ah lads who in the name of god is preordering hats and scarves for €99. I really am at a loss for words.

Reactions: 15
I would not, not for such basic looking ones. I said before I got 3 hats (they don’t do scarves or gloves) from a small cork business, all made in the eu for less than one of her sets. I have five other winter hats from this company and people genuinely compliment them.

Who has the money for all this stuf in such as short space of time.

The same people can't keep up this spening spree the whole time.

She certainly creates a spending frenzy.

I would not, not for such basic looking ones. I said before I got 3 hats (they don’t do scarves or gloves) from a small cork business, all made in the eu for less than one of her sets. I have five other winter hats from this company and people genuinely compliment them.
Lisa's are very basic for the price. I bet my house, most of the money is gone into the packaging.

Reactions: 9
Just been on Dunnes website for €90 you will get Carolyn Donnelly cashmere hat,scarf and gloves. Plus if you don’t like them,bring them back to the store for an refund.

Reactions: 14
Just been on Dunnes website for €90 you will get Carolyn Donnelly cashmere hat,scarf and gloves. Plus if you don’t like them,bring them back to the store for an refund.
I got the hat an scarf from there last year as a present and they are beautiful and soft and a lovely festive red which lifts my black winter coat.

Disgraceful of DS or any business to be selling garments that contain mohair. The goats suffer terribly during the process. None of these businesses are ethical all should be boycotted in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Seriously - Are you buying more than one set??? No option on the first poll for none of the above 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The girl only wears diamonds, don't insult her by asking for a try on.

• Sick
A poll ‘buying more than one’ greedy horrid things, knowing her sheep will start competing with her . Poor Goats 🤬🤬🤬who suffered for her cheaply imported basic sets that cost feck all to produce.
Hope they all get a rash from them a few goat fleas shoukd do the trick

Hope the Dublin cleaner won’t be bawling after when the orders roll in!! Freebie everything for this ole 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.