Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most definitely, she is ageing very quickly in my opinion and her hair is very severe, I suppose it goes with the severe hard features.
Girls it's so stressful trying to release all these products that ye are all looking for. She is doing her best to fulfil the sheep's requirements. And nothing will be released until she is 100% happy with the packaging okay.. Now can we all chip in for a bouquet of lovely flowers for lady Lisa as a gesture of our thanks to her for all of this tat. Please and thank you. Good morning good morning... Fake tears... Jesus wept... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most definitely, she is ageing very quickly in my opinion and her hair is very severe, I suppose it goes with the severe hard features.
it's the excessive exercise and the obsession with been a 10 or size small that's making her already severe features worse

Reactions: 9
Has there been some fallout with oonagh in meaghers?! Go watch roz Purcells stories-oonagh heading up to accept award she won and Linda half arsed clapping and Lisa the queen witch chatting to the spotlight one, Linda nudges Lisa on the back…just very weird carryon

Attachments

• Wow
Has there been some fallout with oonagh in meaghers?! Go watch roz Purcells stories-oonagh heading up to accept award she won and Linda half arsed clapping and Lisa the queen witch chatting to the spotlight one, Linda nudges Lisa on the back…just very weird carryon
Trishas Transformation has a clip too of Aimee Connolly going up and I'd love to know what Fleeceya said.

Reactions: 6
Trishas Transformation has a clip too of Aimee Connolly going up and I'd love to know what Fleeceya said.
Yes I saw that and dying to know, something about a charity thing in the new year and herself motoring in to say something and story cut!!

Reactions: 1
So as Aimee is on stage she's on her phone typing the congratulations Aimee on IG (its on her stories now) but when oonagh goes up she's ignoring the fook out of her and barely looking at the stage, DEFINITELY a falling out there😉on Roz Purcell's stories fleece isn't even looking at the stage 💁 another one bites the dust on the "close friend" list for Lisa 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Just watched it lisa on her phone and talkimg and not applauding aimee
She was on her phone, didn't appauld when everyone else was. And was talking when oonagh was up on stage. Now is that rude???? She doesn't like rude people.But it's ok if she does it. Good morning Mary

• Heart
  • Haha
If you listen to Trisha's story as Oonagh is going up, I'm almost certain it is Lisa saying, who is that.

The only one to not know her great pal..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you listen to Trisha's story as Oonagh is going up, I'm almost certain it is Lisa saying, who is that.

The only one to not know her great pal..
Ya heard that had go back and listen again.on Purcell page you see it much clearer.She just bitter jealous of oonagh has husband that stands by her side 2 and successful business woman.

Reactions: 3
Saw that, wow some witches they are!!! Nasty ugly witches

Reactions: 4
Oh my god all you hear is who that was spotlight not up against oonagh.How is she so thick least other muppets caught nasty piece behind her mask on camera

She was on her phone, didn't appauld when everyone else was. And was talking when oonagh was up on stage. Now is that rude???? She doesn't like rude people.But it's ok if she does it. Good morning Mary
She didn't congratulate Oonagh on Instagram either

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.