Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this a while ago, all Googled figures but to give you an idea 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also entitled to medical card, fuel allowance and help with rent! She’s be entitled to €288 for the 3.

Now if she’s working 19 hours a week she can get that and working family payment too, so then it would be €14.36 per hour (googled so could be wrong!) weekly threshold for 2 kids is €652. So 60%of that is what she’s get.

€14.36x19= €272.84 a week
€652-€272.84= €379.16
60% of that is- €227.50

Her full entitlement then is
Wages, wfp, opf
272.84+227.5+288=€788.34 a week from the department.🤦🏻‍♀️

All information I pulled from citizens information and it was a google her wages. That could be more of less it 🫣
Does this include child benefit, and insta earnings?

I'll say one thing, if she does read here she's obviously good at taking criticism. If I read even one or two comments on here that she's gotten on here about myself I would be too embarrassed to ever go on Instagram again 😂
She has the hyde of a rhinoceros that wan, nothing would bother her, she'll just plough on doing things her own way thinking she knows better than everyone else.......deluded fool

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that she could really benefit from a little bit of make up on in the morning it would make the world of difference to her appearance … I know make up isn’t everything and there are days I don’t put any on but most days I do and it gives me that extra bit of confidence going out the door and I’m not plastering myself all over insta everyday. The #adds are absolutely pathetic but I guess it doesn’t really matter to the brands , they just look at how many people will use the ‘sleepylisa’ code to decide whether to ‘collab’ with her again . It’s all about followers they don’t care so much about representation / quality of the ads
I don’t think she knows how to do her makeup…might be why she gets a make up artist for when she goes out.
But I do think a bit of moisturiser wouldn’t hurt her!

I don’t think she knows how to do her makeup…might be why she gets a make up artist for when she goes out.

Ye are very ambitious thinking make up or moisturiser.
If she could start with a wash for herself and put on some clean clothes it'd be a big improvement!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another pathetic attempt at an #add. Was there no one in the house that could film her or did she have to show her face and not just the mattress? It’s pathetic

Ye are very ambitious thinking make up or moisturiser.
If she could start with a wash for herself and put on some clean clothes it'd be a big improvement!
You are right….a wash first and a good scrub before anything else 😂

Another pathetic attempt at an #add. Was there no one in the house that could film her or did she have to show her face and not just the mattress? It’s pathetic
She’s the laziest ‘influencer’
Can’t even be bothered to invest in a phone stand or ring light to do her ‘adds’ properly!

Reactions: 2
She better get learning, no doubt she has her sights set on being BPerfect BA.. every other Tom dick and Harry is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t be dealing with the looking at the camera every few seconds while ‘talking’ to the girls

Reactions: 7
Those porridge portions! But a least a little break from pancakes for them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I posted this a while ago, all Googled figures but to give you an idea 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also entitled to medical card, fuel allowance and help with rent! She’s be entitled to €288 for the 3.

Now if she’s working 19 hours a week she can get that and working family payment too, so then it would be €14.36 per hour (googled so could be wrong!) weekly threshold for 2 kids is €652. So 60%of that is what she’s get.

€14.36x19= €272.84 a week
€652-€272.84= €379.16
60% of that is- €227.50

Her full entitlement then is
Wages, wfp, opf
272.84+227.5+288=€788.34 a week from the department.🤦🏻‍♀️

All information I pulled from citizens information and it was a google her wages. That could be more of less it 🫣
If she’s living with her parents she won’t be entitled to fuel allowance or help with rent. She would definitely be entitled to OPF and wfp as I got them myself when I was single but wasn’t entitled to fuel or rent since I was still living with my parents

Reactions: 5
She made 'muffins' with eggs, courgette tomatoes and cheese. Sounds like omelette to me, no? The family will pick at what's left too? Are they seriously that desperate that they'll eat day old omelette

Reactions: 6
Well colour me confused. One twin might have a dairy sensitivity so both are going dairy free but still having their normal milk. We will never hear the end of dairy free now! If anyone missed it Frank is amazing at what he does.

• Haha
Is it the reduction in dairy or is it teetha that’s helping Lisa? Last week it was teetha, this week it’s dairy.
Are you still off sick Lisa because going to a hospital appointment with yourself or the girls unwell isn’t advised

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.