Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally thrown like a sack of spuds on the bed. Like Zero effort put into it. As much as Nikki /!bow pip annoys me, she did a collab last year and showed the mattress as it comes, puffed out, the stitching on it etc, went into detail. This tit didn't even show the fu@€ing thing!! I need a new mattress but I'll be damned if I get one of those.

Reactions: 12
Literally thrown like a sack of spuds on the bed. Like Zero effort put into it. As much as Nikki /!bow pip annoys me, she did a collab last year and showed the mattress as it comes, puffed out, the stitching on it etc, went into detail. This tit didn't even show the fu@€ing thing!! I need a new mattress but I'll be damned if I get one of those.
You couldn’t even see the mattress past her face shoved in the camera

Reactions: 5
That #add is even more pathetic than the teetha. Jesus wept how is she getting collabs.

Just one question lisa-the lack of sleep you have been having lately because of ‘teething and sick babies and every thing that comes with it’ is made better by the mattress?

Reactions: 10
Ehm ehm bleeping ehm all the time, does my nut in 😅🙄 she's so lazy, she doesn't put effort in. Influencer she is not! And she could of at least got up and showed the mattress properly. Or is that too much exercise for her?! bleeping hell!

Are the mattresses actually as good as all the 'influencers' make out 🤔 need to get a new mattress
My parents brought one a flogged it 3 days later it was shocking uncomfortable

Ehm ehm bleeping ehm all the time, does my nut in 😅🙄 she's so lazy, she doesn't put effort in. Influencer she is not! And she could of at least got up and showed the mattress properly. Or is that too much exercise for her?! bleeping hell!
The room is probably a bloody dump sjed be mortified

Reactions: 4
She is a goul, she has her period, big deal. She infuriates me. Stupid thick head up on her.

Lads I only watched that "add" now sleepylisa 😂😂😂 bone idol lazy sleepylisa would have worked too and she has lower back and hip problems since having the twins and it's made a difference would u duck off u have never mentioned it b4 and now ur trying badly to make a sale ul slip that in there for the attention factor 🙄🙄 her fuckin head looks huge in that post 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn’t even show the mattress under her, when it came or even Google a screen shot from their website! The height of laziness how did that ADDDDD get the ok

Im just waiting to see her with the Spotlight toothbrush next

• Haha
Surely the company are not going to be happy the way she has done the add.

Reactions: 2
Most of bloggers actually show it in box and them putting on bed etc no this one lies on bed.Dont even think she took it out of the box

Reactions: 10
She’s a shocking lack of commitment to anything she does, everything gets the half assed treatment from the kids, her actual job (if she still remembers she has one) and even this insta crap. She only loves the idea of being the single mom, the single working mom, the instahun, etc.. she’s so far off from reality it’s unbelievable at times

The ‘add’ seems a bit off to me, I feel like she just got a code to give her followers, more fool the company if they accepted that shite for paid work!! Essentially she has a 5% discount 😂They are in home store slightly cheaper than their own website!!

Agree the ad is a bit suss. Wonder did she actually get a mattress or is she doing the fake it to you make it routine. Or could she be planning on reselling the mattress on unopened for profit

Ah stop! I couldn’t watch the whole ad I find it too cringe 😬 skipped in a tiny bit and ‘ the sleep your gettin is restful and everyone deserves a good nights sleep’ seriously 😐 she knows all about sleeping anyway so the marketing team did good in that respect but like where is the product?! She didn’t show it to us 😂 too busy lying there with her big face in the camera

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.