Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it my eyes, or does that look like black mould on the pillow behind them on the photo she put up last night? Whatever it is it looks bad and it wouldn't have taken her a minute to edit it out. If it is mould it won't be doing the girls' chests any good.

View attachment 1369226
Their cot sheets were filthy the other day.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I missed the filthy sheets but I'd well believe it.

That pillow today looks so so bad - you can see a damp or wet stain as well as the black mould.

Hard it understand why anyone would want to broadcast this to almost 30k people!!

Reactions: 1
Jesus she just posted a Teetha ad. Except the absolute gomme said #add instead of #ad. Is she that thick or is she trying to side step the rules?
Side note: Lisa, wipe their noses before you take a pic.

Reactions: 12
The quality of the photos in that ad! Jesus! If I was working for teetha I’d ask for my money back. Don't understand how she gets these collabs!

Reactions: 11
Been lurking here for a while now , I’m fascinated with this one . It’s like car crash tv . Only started following her recently . Were both girls conceived with the same donor sperm ? Hazel must look exactly like the dad . Talk about amateur - the white sheet backdrop on the teetha ad 🙈 and the spelling mistakes , these instagrammers are all thick !

Reactions: 8
The pics on the adD are only screen grabs from the video the other day. Very bad quality and obviously just screen shot especially the third pic

Reactions: 9
She wants to be an influencer so bad but like all other areas in her life she simply can’t be bothered to put in the slightest bit of effort. The ad is the bare minimum, possibly less.

Reactions: 13
Only three comments on the shockingly bad Teetha ad. That says it all. And Lisa couldn't be bothered to even like the three comments! I hope she puts more effort into her actual job.

Reactions: 8
Only three comments on the shockingly bad Teetha ad. That says it all. And Lisa couldn't be bothered to even like the three comments! I hope she puts more effort into her actual job.
It's not like this big company needs the exposure nearly every mother knows about their product.
What research do they do before they send out freebies to these insta wannabes.

Reactions: 3
It's not like this big company needs the exposure nearly every mother knows about their product.
What research do they do before they send out freebies to these insta wannabes.
Simply what Irish instahun wannabes have X amount of followers. The fact her parenting is questionable and that she’s repeatedly said she’s bought out the chemist and nothing works on Hazel wouldn’t have even been on their radar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.