Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s really obsessed with them not behaving well when out and about!! Maybe I’m immune cos I have kids but I never bat an eyelid if I hear a baby/child crying I just thank god it’s not mine 😂😂 Just take them out they have to be brought places because if you just stay at home they’ll be even worse when you do go places!! As has been said here many times she should have gotten two dolls if she wanted something that will just sit there any be quiet 🤫

Reactions: 9
Teetha collab incoming, I’ve honestly no respect for brands that get doses like this to promote their products. Free baby robes, bibs and products for someone who has worked four days in over two years.. I’ll be going with another brand 👍

Reactions: 12
Ok didn't she JUST tell us that nothing worked for Hazel.. that she's bought out the whole chemist and nothing was helping her?? Didn't she? But now this Teetha thing is an absolute godsend? Make it make sense Lisa hun..

Reactions: 14
She was barely after to get off the outdoor garden chair and now she's back on the couch, she's spent 2 yrs sitting on the couch, she's the definition of couch potato 🛋 esp when everything is done for her. If she puts on any more weight she's going to have serious knee and hip problems , she can barley tend to the girls as it is, only getting up if she literally has to

Reactions: 4
Just gone on to teetha ireland insta seems they collab with all the huns. I’d say lisa is giving the insta career one last go. She’s done more this week than ever with those girls and did make an effort with that ad for teetha

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, is there any chance she’s pulled a sickie just so she’d have today to make content and do her collaboration?

Reactions: 2
I've said it a few times before but I'd really like to see what she eats in a day

Reactions: 3
Oh god the white sheets are back out hanging over the furniture for the "collab" videos and photos 🙈 what one did she do a while back and the whole room was covered in bed sheets?? Im not able for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi, haven’t posted here before but following for a while. I’m a little confused as to what ages the babies are? I also follow the Yummy Little Belly page that Lisa often promotes and the range of food is much wider than what Lisa seems to cook from it.

Oh wow, is there any chance she’s pulled a sickie just so she’d have today to make content and do her collaboration?
She’d pull a sickie to pick her nose that one! Going sick is her middle name! Also when ye mentioned that she looked different on her Facebook years ago how would I find it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is that ‘collab’? She doesn’t have a clue. As said above, she has literally just been on this week saying how nothing is helping and the girl(s) are waking in pain. For duck sake do these companies not check their pages before they send these wans product. I’m so tit sick of them faking how much they love a product. Would ya ever duck off

Reactions: 12
D ads always crack me up 😂😂😂 tattle is here to help Lisa hun 😂😂😂

I feel so dirty I've the same sunglasses as her 😭😭 sorry had they are now in the bin along with my dignity 🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20220623-222426_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s really obsessed with them not behaving well when out and about!! Maybe I’m immune cos I have kids but I never bat an eyelid if I hear a baby/child crying I just thank god it’s not mine 😂😂 Just take them out they have to be brought places because if you just stay at home they’ll be even worse when you do go places!! As has been said here many times she should have gotten two dolls if she wanted something that will just sit there any be quiet 🤫
Ya and the use of the word “cross” as well

Ya and the use of the word “cross” as well
Yeah and she’s projecting her social anxiety onto a 9 month old!! Of course the child is cranky when out of the house she’s expected to act like a doll, it’s never easy having a baby at a restaurant but they’re not quite at the asshole stage yet so she’s going be in for a land!!!

Reactions: 2
Hi, haven’t posted here before but following for a while. I’m a little confused as to what ages the babies are? I also follow the Yummy Little Belly page that Lisa often promotes and the range of food is much wider than what Lisa seems to cook from it.
They’re 9 months old (but 7 corrected because they were premature) ah but you see, pancakes are easy and she’s too lazy to put any effort in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well it can’t be teething that has the girls cross anymore now she’s ‘discovered’ the wonder product Teetha. Anytime she mentions teething I’m going to suggest the product to her since I hear it’s so great

• Haha
They’re 9 months old (but 7 corrected because they were premature) ah but you see, pancakes are easy and she’s too lazy to put any effort in 😂
So have they been on solids since 5 months chronological or 5 months corrected- if anything I hope it’s the latter!!! It’s been helpful to find a thread like this. I’ve a 5 month old and I’m actually a practitioner in child development of all things, but my confidence took such a knock when I found pages like Lisa’s, especially in relation to sleep. My little one has never slept through the night and wakes most nights every 2-3 hours for breastfeeds or comfort, and refuses bottles. It had been so hard seeing other mums just pop baby down for the night and that is it! There’s another account I came across via Lisa of a parent who had all these perfect plans of how to take baby swimming etc, and for a little while I freaked myself out that I wasn’t doing enough- I did no prep for swimming, we just up and went 😂. Now I see that all these insta pages are not reality at all. You don’t see the parent bawling at 3am when they just want to go asleep, or someone shouting out in pain from a baby latching on in early days, or the times where you feel guilty because you haven’t got out for a walk. You only see when it’s going well. Then, to make matters worse, you only hear about when it hasn’t gone well much after the fact, with a post about how things have got better. Which isn’t of much help to a parent still in the doldrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unless a baby needs sign language I don’t think it needs to be taught, they are able to communicate in their own way , I think it’s a load of shite 🤣

• Wow
So have they been on solids since 5 months chronological or 5 months corrected- if anything I hope it’s the latter!!! It’s been helpful to find a thread like this. I’ve a 5 month old and I’m actually a practitioner in child development of all things, but my confidence took such a knock when I found pages like Lisa’s, especially in relation to sleep. My little one has never slept through the night and wakes most nights every 2-3 hours for breastfeeds or comfort, and refuses bottles. It had been so hard seeing other mums just pop baby down for the night and that is it! There’s another account I came across via Lisa of a parent who had all these perfect plans of how to take baby swimming etc, and for a little while I freaked myself out that I wasn’t doing enough- I did no prep for swimming, we just up and went 😂. Now I see that all these insta pages are not reality at all. You don’t see the parent bawling at 3am when they just want to go asleep, or someone shouting out in pain from a baby latching on in early days, or the times where you feel guilty because you haven’t got out for a walk. You only see when it’s going well. Then, to make matters worse, you only hear about when it hasn’t gone well much after the fact, with a post about how things have got better. Which isn’t of much help to a parent still in the doldrums.
I think they were actually 3.5/4 corrected when she started feeding them solids!! It’s all lies, there’s so much “how perfect is my life” content on Instagram but really it’s all for show. Don’t ever doubt yourself, your doing an amazing job and don’t need some zero on social media to make you feel bad about your parenting 💖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.