Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the twins sleeping on her stomach, I would be nervous till they are over a year.
once they can turn themselves it’s fine. Infant mattresses are designed with a breathable top layer.

Reactions: 4
Oh I hear ya- I had to explain to my granny in law today why I couldn’t simply “give up” work after our baby comes. That we have a hefty mortgage to pay and we like a certain standard of living (nothing flashy, just the occasional holiday lol!!) and it simply isn’t possible without 2 wages coming in.
It wouldn’t occur to me to just “go on the sick” even though I probably could. I have my pride and want to teach my child about work ethic.
I had to explain similar to someone in our family too as to why i couldnt leave my job 🙄although previous we worked 6 days on 4 days off so i guess im lucky with the change to 4 days 🤣🤣Oh ours wouldn't be anything flashy either and like yourself it wouldn't occur to me to go out sick, we are entitled to over 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay and in all my years in my job ive never had to use it and hopefully I won't in the future either.

Reactions: 2
so shes glued to the monitor when they are in bed but when they are awake she witches and moans and she has no interest in them other than wishing them to be asleep again??? Vicious circle. . 🫣

Reactions: 7
So she only has them in a vest and 1.5 tog sleep bag and room is 19 degrees yet the guideline says long sleeve suit and 2.5 tog for a room under 20

Reactions: 6
so shes glued to the monitor when they are in bed but when they are awake she witches and moans and she has no interest in them other than wishing them to be asleep again??? Vicious circle. . 🫣
I noticed it’s a new monitor, she used to have the BT one, wonder what sleep set up she has now that she needs 2 separate cameras..🧐

Seriously, do people actually want to see a recording of her babies going from their backs to their belly?

What a thick this girl is… I’d be too hot with sleeves on in bed. Ah they’re nothing like you they’re babies they do not have hormones etc. if you’re too hot it does not mean they are you absolute thick

Reactions: 12
So she shows us the tog guide then proceeds to tell us she dresses the girls in less than the guide recommends??
Why show us then?
Only Lisa!
I’ve only had my baby in just a vest with a 1.5 tog a handful of times so far this summer, as we haven’t had real heat yet! And it’s been daytime when the room is 21/22 🥵

Reactions: 9
What a thick this girl is… I’d be too hot with sleeves on in bed. Ah they’re nothing like you they’re babies they do not have hormones etc. if you’re too hot it does not mean they are you absolute thick
She sweats just moving off the couch, her body is totally different to the girls. If my toddlers room temp drops below 21° during the night she wakes up cold & makes her way to my bed, that’s wearing pjs & a toddler duvet.

Reactions: 8
I noticed it’s a new monitor, she used to have the BT one, wonder what sleep set up she has now that she needs 2 separate cameras..🧐
They are probably in with de mudder now in the parent's bedroom seen as Lisa is "back to work". Wouldn't surprise me if this was the case.

Was she due in to work today? She's off out to Dunnes with her twincesses, patting herself on the back for coping with the two of them.
Clearly feeling absolutely grand if she's managing all by herself.

Reactions: 5
duck me pink, she's still shiting on about shopping trolleys 🙄🙄

Edit - she cracks me up with the "routine as a solo parent" carry on out of her and she has more help than most families with a mother and father at home 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've said it before and I'll say it again....she takes an awful long time to say duck all 😂 d'ya know! *lipsmack*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.