Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
What age is she ?
33 nearly 34

She's in the car talking shit with an hour while dribbling food on herself that she just had to show cos it was such exciting content 😒 god she really is a eehhhhmmm what was I goin to say to ye eeehhhmmm oh ya a large stream of piss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the HSE policy on covid symptoms? Sorry now but there isn’t a bit wrong with her and the last thing you would do if you had a bad chest is getting into a pool

Just looked it up-‘symptoms’ and neg PCR return to work 48 hrs after symptoms stop-SHE HAS NO SYMPTOMS

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and haven't had a full night's sleep in weeks, between leg cramps and heartburn.

Oh and I also live with MS.

Did I feel like coming into the office today? Absolutely not. I wanted to stay in bed and cry.

Still got up and came in to work, because I'm an adult with responsibilities.

I could slap her, I really could.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I've been calling bull shit on her sickness since she said it.

3 days of steroids sounds just like a script from a lazy GP who wants a clingy pain in the arse patient to go away and leave them be.

As for the HSE it's a shambles and an embarrassment that they allow that carry on.
My mother is a HSE worker and people like Lisa are the exact reason that places are slammed. Staff on 35 hour contracts racking up 60+ hours a week due to over time. Stressed when they are in and stressed when they are out because they constantly have to pick up the slack for slobs like Lisa. They do it because they see patients who will suffer. Lisa sees none.

She'd love to think she's an honest working single mother but the truth is she's a pathetic leech in all respects.

I may add if she just lost three stone and went for a short walk each day her chest would be fine.

Last edited:

Dimplesjones

I'd be mortified calling in sick so soon after going back... and after being out so long. She's just tired .. tired of having to get on with her responsibilities. Like we all are. But we just get on with it.

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I don’t know about ye but I know when my baby was sick and ended up in a and e-I made sure to update my Instagram 🤦‍♀️Put down the phone Lisa and mind your child

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
How can she even think that's a poll?

Of course you look worse Lisa. Forever and a day you win that one.
She's disgusting.
I don't mean her looks. Her attitude. She's absolutely disgusting.

Kodi

I'm not fan of Lisa but I don't get the big deal with her drinking diet coke. It's a zero calorie drink and in no way affects her weight or makes you hungrier.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Who thinks solo grandad and solo uncle were roped in to make the gazebo while Lisa sat down and listened to Spotify on the tv? 😂😂

• Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She's actually incompetent 🙄
Give the baby neurofen, teething will pass in a couple of days.

As for her being sick... she is in her arse chin sick. Everytime she so much as sneezed before she got de inhalers for her chest from de GP and was flat out sniffling on camera.

She's just a lazy slob who doesn't want to work. HSE has made it too easy for fools like this lazy wagon to hold on for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

roo689

VIP Member
You can claw my one Coke Zero a day from my cold dead hands. I mean surely it’s a reach to shame her for drinking a fizzy drink!!!

Ellegee

VIP Member
So if Hazel is going to the doctors tomorrow, i take it, lazy arse chin isnt going to work? OH WHAT A TOTAL SURPRISE🤗
I’m pretty sure as someone working closely with patients she’s required to be symptom free before returning to work but I don’t see a thing wrong with her having seen her sick on her stories many times.
If I was her & was only back after such a long break & had made it well known she didn’t want to be in work & was struggling so soon into her return, I’d refrain from posting on social media on sick days. It couldn’t be any more obvious she’s working up to extended sick leave & if someone of authority is keeping an eye they’ll be watching out for her slipping up so they can give her the chop in advance.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
How many days in a row is she wearing that dress? Oh christ, shes an unwashed, smelly, sloth..... its been 23°c the last few days, she must STINK🤮

• Sick

Kodi

I'm actually raging she's got PR from Bouquet Box. Been getting a monthly bouquet for my mam the last 18 months & I'm cancelling it now I've seen they're using the likes of her for promotion.

• Angry

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Let’s be real here now folks-there’s nothing wrong with the child besides a common virus and a temp. It’s awful seeing any child sick but no gp was going out of their way to ring and see how they were and no hospital would have sent them home if they were any bit concerned. Very quiet today so must be ok.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
B1F7E9AF-6787-42FC-8B6B-514D60E0E28E.png

Somebody has been reading tattle and sees that others notice she isn’t looking after herself!

Hardly a ‘solo mom’ if she can just head out for an hour when feeling overwhelmed 🙄
Gave the girls to her mum and headed out at bedtime! 🙄🙄

sureitmustbetrue

Sorry but surely if her chest is still given her bother and as she says “hasn’t lifted”, she should get an X-ray to be sure nothing is in her lungs!!!! She can’t keep just getting prescribed antibiotics and time off work. As what stage does her doctor go. . We have a problem. She wasn’t sick as much during her mat leave!! It was Predicted her months ago she’s go sick when she would go back to work!!! She actually can’t keep up with her own lies. She said only two days ago she finished her antibiotics and was due back to work On Sunday But she wasn’t allowed!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sad thing is this is regular occurrence in HSE. I know people who would say ‘I’m due 3 months sick pay now again in July’ like they’d know how long to wait before they are eligible again & bang in a sick cert. Then you’ve people like me with MS who go to work in the midst of a relapse begging to be allowed keep some normality. Lisa is a lazy ass but the system 200% enables it. Covid is a great excuse but I’m sure she will find more.

• Heart
  • Sad