Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantinfluenceme

Ok didn't she JUST tell us that nothing worked for Hazel.. that she's bought out the whole chemist and nothing was helping her?? Didn't she? But now this Teetha thing is an absolute godsend? Make it make sense Lisa hun..

Reactions: 14

Lilll88

And she seems to be forgetting she has only worked 4 shifts in the past 2 years, went out "sick" from work after only being back 2 weeks
4 days in two years 🙈🙈🙈 if she had to pay a mortgage or massive rent she wouldn't be sitting around on her arse feeling sorry for herself. Maybe it would give her the kick up the arse she needs to get herself in order.

I've often wondered about her situation. Like have her whole family looked at her doing this through rose tinted glasses, had nobody at any stage ever seen the reality that maybe she wasn't in the best position to start this journey right now? Did she think it was two dolls she was going to get and life was going to be smooth sailing? I just feel like the bigger picture has been missed. Like the reality of being a parent as much as its rewarding is often very tough.

As I said previously in a post I'm only back to work myself from maternity leave (2 days,2nights) 12 hour shifts I would love nothing more to stay at home with my little girl but to live a decent enough lifestyle and keep a roof above our heads it would never be possible not even on reduced hours.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
She went out of the house by herself for an hour this evening. Sur she's always off out on her own 🤣

I can't stand the patronising way she tells people it's okay to ask. It's not selfish blah blah blah. But some people have no one to ask...!!!! Lisa your set up for a lot of people is an absolute luxury. I'm married and have that support at home but I've never swanned off to a hotel for the night and stayed for late check out.

The only way Lisa isn't looking after herself is in relation to her health (sleep asides cause she gets plenty of that). She says she's put her all into her girls but from what I see she wasn't looking after herself a good while before she fell pregnant so don't use being some sort of super mammy as an excuse.

Keno20

She goes on as if they were born at 23 weeks and not 33 and 6 days they spent 2 weeks in baby unit she’s very lucky.. shut the fuck up with your corrected age and rear your kids and claim your solo act because you can’t even go the shops with out help

zappa

Too sick to work but perfectly fine to head out for lunch, shes never going to go back to work, we all knew that, she just needs to find a way to go sick permanently

hlberry

I’m gobsmacked someone would cut a vital source of nutrients out of their babies diet on the advice of someone other than a doctor/dietician! Could it not be more likely that a bulky diet and poor posture from a feeding pillow for milk feeds is the issue??

Ellegee

VIP Member
It must be frustrating for whoever has to pick up her shifts while she’s off sick watching her hanging out in her car stuffing her face after her trip to the pharmacy, you can guarantee if she went to the pharmacy & deli she was other places too. She looks like she’s having a great time off, I haven’t seen her look genuinely unwell

Reactions: 13

submarinedream

Can you get a sick cert for your period? She’s a solo mom with twins like ya know. She’ll need to speak to the union

• Haha

Barbara Gordon

Does anyone know the HSE policy on covid symptoms? Sorry now but there isn’t a bit wrong with her and the last thing you would do if you had a bad chest is getting into a pool

Just looked it up-‘symptoms’ and neg PCR return to work 48 hrs after symptoms stop-SHE HAS NO SYMPTOMS
Ya, you’re supposed to be 48 hrs symptom free before you go back to work, so if she had a sore throat etc even on Friday she shouldn’t be at work today technically. We have to remember that if she’s on a hospital ward, she’s working with vulnerable elderly people and they deserve to be cared for by people who aren’t snotting and sneezing on Them. Also, if she had genuinely been at the GP earlier on in the week he’d have certed her off and she wouldn’t be allowed back on site even if she had been fine.
That being said, 1) she sounds the same as any other day and 2) she is awfully silly to be plastering these outings on Insta, esp heading off to the swimming pool. If I was off work sick, I would be afraid to do the food shopping, or be seen at the school gates collecting the kids because I’d be morto if anyone saw me.

Keno20

Them kids are heading down the road of obesity all they know for breakfast is pancakes in are house homemade pancake would be a treat breakfast/birthday. Don’t even start me on the calling in sick living her best life on tax payers money she’s defo a few sambos short of a picnic plastering it all over instagram I’ve decided to unfollow I can’t watch anymore

MrsG09

What is she doing showing a camera into Hazels face at 4.30am 😳🤯 dear lord someone tell her to cop the f on 🙈

Ellegee

VIP Member
Crying during a handover in work. How professional Lisa. I call bullshit.
It really sounds building up to trying to get signed off work. I said this a few weeks ago too, she’ll be getting messages telling her to go have a chat with her doctor

Ellegee

VIP Member
What did she think life was going to be like with 2 babies? She knew there was a very strong possibility of twins before she went through with it, she knew she would have to go back to work eventually, she knew there was a chance of sleepless nights, illness, trying to juggle work & her babies, so why after only 4 shifts is it such a huge drama? I’m sure Auntie peg up the road would be delighted to give a hand if her Mam was having a hard day with the girls. If mam can’t manage then maybe she could consider a child minder even for one of the days. Her mam I’m sure could get the girls ready & drop them off & go about her day & pick them up after dinner so all she has to do is get them dressed in the morning & again for bed in the evening.
She hasn’t given herself time to get a routine going & doesn’t seem to have any interest in trying either. She has it so easy compared to most, if she got off her hole & got herself organised she might just enjoy getting back to work for the break & the company.
I hope her friends step in with some words of advice soon.

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Of course she had to take a pcr. This is the start of it now. Hope she knows that covid sick leave is gone from July for health care workers and it will be normal sick leave. Also I hope she told whoever took the test that she had it back in March incase it came back as a false positive.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She should put herself in the shoes of the women up and down the country who work full time and basically do so purely to pay the crèche. She gets to have the free childcare and the peace of mind of leaving them with a trusted loved one.
She truly has no idea how good she has it.
She can eff off with her big snuffly face.

Fifibabes

How dare you suggest something so basic for the twincesses 😅 the poor things would probably go into shock if they didn’t have a manky pastry at this stage 😔
Manky pastry is right! Lol it was far from greek yoghurt with chia seeds and pancakes we were rared.. 😳😅😭I've realised she doesnt go down the baby bowl route when dining out because it'd mean she'd actually have to help them eat.. With the pastries just throw them into the highchairs and put them on the tray.. Away you go. Means lisa can stuff her face

• Heart