Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
Is it my eyes, or does that look like black mould on the pillow behind them on the photo she put up last night? Whatever it is it looks bad and it wouldn't have taken her a minute to edit it out. If it is mould it won't be doing the girls' chests any good.

7D6CCDC6-F010-4D84-BA72-DE5BFFE93819.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

spillthecoffeet

Leds don’t be afraid to let the babies get messy, sure de mudder will just clean it up anyway.

Still not better but off gallivanting all weekend, obviously she’s due back in work tomorrow

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
She wants to be an influencer so bad but like all other areas in her life she simply can’t be bothered to put in the slightest bit of effort. The ad is the bare minimum, possibly less.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
They do say it takes until about 2 for them to catch up we were told by the NICU. It is a really fair and accurate way of doing it because otherwise they wouldn’t be meeting milestones.
Maybe I’m sensitive about this as I’m also a premature baby parent but I do also tell people her corrected age and explain especially when people ask why she isn’t walking or say something about her size- so I do understand why Lisa uses it.
I don't think you are being sensitive, I do think though that Lisa uses it when it suits her. Going by the corrected age, she shovelled food into them at 3mths, when they clearly weren't ready for it.

Lisa this morning ‘ As you can hear by my voice , I wasn’t allowed go to work today’ but then goes to a swimming pool , a feic’n swimming pool of all places 🙄🙄

Park1

Chatty Member
They do say it takes until about 2 for them to catch up we were told by the NICU. It is a really fair and accurate way of doing it because otherwise they wouldn’t be meeting milestones.
Maybe I’m sensitive about this as I’m also a premature baby parent but I do also tell people her corrected age and explain especially when people ask why she isn’t walking or say something about her size- so I do understand why Lisa uses it.
I totally get what your saying. However Lisa didn’t use their corrected age when he came to weaning , which annoyed a lot of people ( myself included!).

DollyDaydreaming

It bugs me that she goes on like she is the only one who’ll talk about these things? Like she is an expert on every subject, making out it’s all taboo and she’s totally modern mom out there being open and honest and willing to talk about it. All this why does nobody talk about periods, shapewear, period pants, breastfeeding, c sections, asking for help as a single mom, weaning, etc. Have a day off Lisa, actually scrap that, you do nothing but have days off! Just get on with your life and stop trying to be the fountain of all knowledge, you are a first time mother finding her way, stay in your lane! 😂

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
I’m up at this hour ‘momming’ and thought I’d have a quick look at insta.. girls I can’t be dealing with this one. The prerecorded #ad has me dead, the big ham head shining a camera on herself and a sick child at half four in the fucking morning to do the worst scripted shite I’ve ever seen in my life.. g’wan to bed Lisa now you’ve had your Teetha 👌

nasa5

VIP Member
I’ve worked in a hospital for years and while there’s tons of amazing and hardworking staff members there is also an equal amount of lazy opportunistic ones like her. You get it in every job but it’s knowing how stretched the hse is at the moment and knowing the genuinely good staff members who are stretching themselves thin, coming in on days off and arranging childcare for these entitled the world owes me a living types would actually boil your piss. She’s a disgrace and I’d be scarlet to be her or around her

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, advertising that she's off swanning around town when she's meant to be 'sick'.

I don't even know what to say at this point, but it's no mystery why the HSE is in the state it's in.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
How can she justify it, seriously. If she is sick enough or feeling not up to work, then rest at home and recover. She wasn't sick for the weekend, bbq, party, swimming, eating in the car on her own, big happy head on her. And that's what she is showing on her stories, who knows what else she is doing.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Honestly the girl should have saved her money and gotten 2 of those life like dolls because that seems to be all she wants…does nothing but complain about everything that comes with being a mother.

MariaD

My god she is getting bigger by the day. Instead of sitting In the car devouring a roll, go for a walk Lisa. Bring the girls with you maybe?

What in Gods name is wrong with the simpleton? Jesus they just go food shopping five times a week!! Does she shop for the parish, her auntie her dad?? 🙄 get yourself organised you’ve two babies to look after. Jesus I remember when mine were that small sometimes I’d wander around Aldi or my husband at 9pm when they were asleep and get groceries. Not plonk in the middle of the day, but sure she’s shag all else going on. No housework no work nothing. Just a waste of space.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Yeah isn’t it funny how they never woke at night even as newborns ‘apparently’. Now they wake. Poor mom is too exhausted for this, she needs to go on the sick
Mark my words "mom" will be back on the sick in time for Santa coming..... she can drag the girls to see Santa, and have loads of "content" then to try make her insta career work again! If work was in the bed, that lazy oaf would sleep on the floor🙄

Reactions: 12
Perhaps todays ringing in sick to work was related to this so she is just posting to back up a story at work… no mention of work for 3 weeks now
Why would she mention work? She’s a solo twin mom juno?? She’s grand staying at home getting paid from the tax payers money juno like? She can’t go to work dis week coz d cramps. Cramps & solo momming = another “tree” weeks off. Be grand though she’ll still go to d lidl and d aldi every day to keep an eye on d twin trolley situation don’t worry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12