Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now life was crazy this week between sick granny to kids and there activities and a sick husband and just general live,

Seen some stories this week but with my poor granny being icu driving up to 1.5 hours each way but Christ on a bike the moaning from her was unreal,

Even throw a salad together its not hard

Reactions: 3
I'm not fan of Lisa but I don't get the big deal with her drinking diet coke. It's a zero calorie drink and in no way affects her weight or makes you hungrier.
It’s actually worse for you then normal coke as it has sweetener. You’d be better off drinking full calorie coke

Need her to get 20 minutes so I can get to 7 🙄 Poor child is teething instead of looking for her to go bed at 7 just go with it. My daughter is teething and running temperatures since Thursday. She has been in bed after 8 every night this week but who cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's coming across as really unsympathetic towards the child. It's all about me me me... how it affects her, her sleep and her routine.

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise your sacrificing everything when you have a child? It’s not about you anymore, kids take priority.🙄

Reactions: 9
If you know the child is teething would ya not give a painkiller.no mention of it-just talking about herself getting rest

Teething ruining her life, did she not know about this before she went to so much effort to have them?

• Angry
Can't wait til the twins are wrecking the gaff tbh then Lisa will have to get off her arse and constantly tidy and clean up after them🤣 my house gets turned upside down with a 1 1/2 year old on a daily basis. Add another 2 into the mix when they're home from school and its mayhem... The best is yet to come Lisa 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe this one is moaning about the twins not sleeping now when all they used do was sleep she should count herself lucky my baby is 7 months and he never slept through the night for me once you just get on with it she’s the biggest moan she should of thinking of that before putting 2 embryos in

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe this one is moaning about the twins not sleeping now when all they used do was sleep she should count herself lucky my baby is 7 months and he never slept through the night for me once you just get on with it she’s the biggest moan she should of thinking of that before putting 2 embryos in
Mine is 2 and still hasn’t slept the night 🤪 she’s gotten some land

Mine is 2 and still hasn’t slept the night 🤪 she’s gotten some land
For us as moms we have to just get on with it sleep deprived and all that 😂 it’s not forever she has more help than me and she’s a single mom she should be grateful she can take sleeps whenever she likes as her mom and dad can take the twins

Reactions: 2
Teething ruining her life, did she not know about this before she went to so much effort to have them?
I can't believe she actually came out with this, bleeping selfish twit. Imagine coming on social media and saying her kids teething is ruining her life

Can't wait til the twins are wrecking the gaff tbh then Lisa will have to get off her arse and constantly tidy and clean up after them🤣 my house gets turned upside down with a 1 1/2 year old on a daily basis. Add another 2 into the mix when they're home from school and its mayhem... The best is yet to come Lisa 😉😉
She will in her eye get off her fat ass and tidy up, that will be De Mudders job

But yano what everyone…… things are always worse with twinnies……..even with a house full of adults to help. Proper trooper our lis

But yano what everyone…… things are always worse with twinnies……..even with a house full of adults to help. Proper trooper our lis
Yep 2 babies v 2-4 adults on any given day is so much harder than us moms of wan, who are alone all day. I’m in my own 10 hours a day 5 days a week. This wan wouldn’t cope!

Reactions: 4
Honestly the girl should have saved her money and gotten 2 of those life like dolls because that seems to be all she wants…does nothing but complain about everything that comes with being a mother.

Reactions: 13
Pity the twins didn't come with teeth 🥱 all part of parenting u fuckin cabbage

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.