Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not fan of Lisa but I don't get the big deal with her drinking diet coke. It's a zero calorie drink and in no way affects her weight or makes you hungrier.

Reactions: 15
Oh ffs who gives a shite if she's drinking diet coke. Christ almighty she's not downing a naggin in work. I'm no fan of Lisa's at all but this is scraping the barrel on things to be giving out about! I drink it. EVERY DAY!!! May I hang my head in shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s no lunch pack-is she incapable of walking to the canteen and ordering a lunch?

shes 100% gearing up for sick leave. I can just imagine her refusing to go into certain patients because of ‘d twins’.
the girls never wake but now they wake.
I’m sick of all the moaning

Reactions: 12
So she’s no lunch pack-is she incapable of walking to the canteen and ordering a lunch?

shes 100% gearing up for sick leave. I can just imagine her refusing to go into certain patients because of ‘d twins’.
the girls never wake but now they wake.
I’m sick of all the moaning
Yeah isn’t it funny how they never woke at night even as newborns ‘apparently’. Now they wake. Poor mom is too exhausted for this, she needs to go on the sick

Reactions: 10
Yeah isn’t it funny how they never woke at night even as newborns ‘apparently’. Now they wake. Poor mom is too exhausted for this, she needs to go on the sick
Ahhh but that's because they're so clever they know when she's working and they tag team 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They probably never woke as newborns either.. Always slept 6hours + a night from 2 days old jano😂😂 developmental leaps and sleep regressions are a f*cker and mess with a childs sleep terribly but you just get on with it. My youngest bang on a year old decided she was no longer sleeping in her cot anymore after being in it since she was 3months😐 never any issues before that. She's in my bed since the can't get rid of her🙄🤣 might attempt it again when she reaches 2.. But for now she's fine where she is and we all sleep soundly lol

Reactions: 3
I hope the twins are waking up on purpose probably said to each other let's get this witch back for all the tit food she's been forcing on us 😂😂

• Haha
Mark my words "mom" will be back on the sick in time for Santa coming..... she can drag the girls to see Santa, and have loads of "content" then to try make her insta career work again! If work was in the bed, that lazy oaf would sleep on the floor🙄

Reactions: 12
She still probably gets a good 6/7 hours sleep once the girls are back down! But she’s used to her 10 hours! I’d say de mudder gets up with the girls too

Reactions: 5
She still probably gets a good 6/7 hours sleep once the girls are back down! But she’s used to her 10 hours! I’d say de mudder gets up with the girls too
Ah god I'd be like a new woman if i got 10hours sleep a night. My youngest girls are wild when it comes to bedtime and only sometimes actually sleep when they're supposed to😂 my eldest would stay up til all hours if i let her

Reactions: 3
I have to say, the girls are looking really happy and well lately- maybe all that time she spent off the gram was actually beneficial to them?!

As for “mom” I can’t imagine what it must be like working alongside the lazy oaf. Totally self obsessed and wouldn’t know hard work if it bit her in the arse.

Reactions: 1
If someone can’t take care of themselves in terms of living on coke and not having proper food during shift work should they be looking after vulnerable people ? I know of course doctors and nurses and care workers are over worked etc but if you have 5 other days of the week not in work surely use that time to prepare food and snacks for the week

Reactions: 2
If someone can’t take care of themselves in terms of living on coke and not having proper food during shift work should they be looking after vulnerable people ? I know of course doctors and nurses and care workers are over worked etc but if you have 5 other days of the week not in work surely use that time to prepare food and snacks for the week
The other 5 days she could be cooking bigger dinners for the family & freezing what’s leftover so she can throw it in the fridge the night before her shift, it’s zero effort if someone is cooking anyway

Reactions: 4
No it doesn’t suit her to prepare food etc because then there is nothing to moan about. She COULD batch cook, she COULD order in the canteen but not our Lisa.

She could just stop being a lazy moaning bleep get off her hole and get on with it like every 1 else

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.