Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and haven't had a full night's sleep in weeks, between leg cramps and heartburn.

Oh and I also live with MS.

Did I feel like coming into the office today? Absolutely not. I wanted to stay in bed and cry.

Still got up and came in to work, because I'm an adult with responsibilities.

I could slap her, I really could.

Reactions: 15
The state of her this morning, she doesn’t look or sound sick though.

Reactions: 6
The face and body of a 55yr old woman, the mentality of a 15yr old girl. There’ll be some shite put up on Father’s Day now about how she’s both mam AND dad when in reality it’s her mother needs the pat on the back. If she can’t manage working 2 days back to back at this stage then she’s absolutely fucked, it gets harder as they get bigger and older. I’d love to know what kind of psych evaluation she had before those embryos were implanted

Reactions: 16
Lad!! How did I miss this new thread?! Too busy 'momming' hahah
The state of her this morning.....taking forever on her stories just to say she has a sore throat.
Lazy cow making excuses to get off work already :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I'd be mortified calling in sick so soon after going back... and after being out so long. She's just tired .. tired of having to get on with her responsibilities. Like we all are. But we just get on with it.

I would not show myself to my own family looking like that never mind thousands of people. Has she no shame at all?

Reactions: 16
She didn’t ring in sick already 🤣 what a valued member of staff to have! 13 months off for maternity leave, back 2 weeks and out sick 😂

Reactions: 10
She didn’t ring in sick already 🤣 what a valued member of staff to have! 13 months off for maternity leave, back 2 weeks and out sick 😂
Actually she was off basically her entire pregnancy because of covid risks. So off for nearly 2 years and couldn't even do more than 2 weeks of which she only worked 4 days.

It's really pathetic.

Reactions: 8
She is only hoping for a positive PCR so she doesnt have to work tomorrow either.

She is only hoping for a positive PCR so she doesnt have to work tomorrow either.
Yeah, she's raging the antigen was negative this morning! I mean looking to see if anyone had a negative antigen & a positive pcr...🤦🏻‍♀️ clutching at straws there Lisa!!

Reactions: 5
Actually she was off basically her entire pregnancy because of covid risks. So off for nearly 2 years and couldn't even do more than 2 weeks of which she only worked 4 days.

It's really pathetic.
Yes I’m sure she’s been off since like April 2020, due to unknown risks of Covid and fertility + Pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
2 years off work and 4 days in and she’s out ‘sick’ again. She thinks we’re as thick as she looks, acts like a dope but quick enough I’d say applying for everything and putting the hand out for the cheque at the end of it

What would you bet the words long Covid are thrown about sometime soon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.