Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done girls “tag teaming”…suits her right for the smugness she showed when they were younger! 😂😂😂

I don’t understand how she has nothing prepared for the day, like I have my bag packed, clothes laid out and lunch + drink in the fridge ready to grab and go, same for my child for preschool, getting ready the night before it literally key.

Also Lisa, chugging Diet Coke will do nothing for you!

Reactions: 10
Well done girls “tag teaming”…suits her right for the smugness she showed when they were younger! 😂😂😂

I don’t understand how she has nothing prepared for the day, like I have my bag packed, clothes laid out and lunch + drink in the fridge ready to grab and go, same for my child for preschool, getting ready the night before it literally key.

Ya but she's a solo mom to twins it's different for her ju know, d mudder hasn't it done for do we expect her to do this all by herself 😨😨 also I work in a nursing home and if any of us took out our phones during handover we'd b ate let alone look at it and cry 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Lisa your a fuckin turnip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In one breath wer told they never wake and in the next they ‘tag teamed’ her… the woe is me mentality wears thin watching. I know ppl have given out about Trisha but I do like her phrasing of control the controlables and lisa cud easily follow suit food prep, bag ready to roll, bottle of water instead of coke much better for a person overall and if the twins have a bad night ya it’s tiring but get on with it and be grateful that there healthy. I’m currently up since 4 with my 7 month old who’s going through a leap while my older boy has had a bug the last days I’m deliriously tired and wud like to stab my husband who got to skip out to work earlier 😂 but the other side is so grateful for 2 happy healthy children that I’m cherishing the last couple of months with before I return to work.

Reactions: 8
Late, tired, diet Coke on the go all day. I'd say they hate seeing her coming with her moaning about her twinnies. I bet she's the one at work who comes in every morning and gives a rundown of the night before. I remember working with her type before, asked every single day what I had for dinner the night before and what I was having tonight. And had the phone out showing pics of her baby literally every time you talked to her.

Reactions: 3
I get that it's hard. I do.

But she has never heard the phrase 'put on your big girl pants'.

Reactions: 6
Can I ask are ye all following her?! I was never following her but I’d always snoop on her page. She disappeared from my suggestions about a week ago and I can’t find her since. I know others can see her page but I can’t! I wonder has she done a blocking spree on people who don’t follow her?

So her biggest worry is that she has no packed lunch for herself 🙄 somehow I doubt she'll starve

Reactions: 4
Can I ask are ye all following her?! I was never following her but I’d always snoop on her page. She disappeared from my suggestions about a week ago and I can’t find her since. I know others can see her page but I can’t! I wonder has she done a blocking spree on people who don’t follow her?
It seems to be harder to find usernames since a recent update on Instagram. I used to type solo & her name would come up but it doesn’t always work now

Ah plenty of kids aren't crawling at 9 months. I'd certainly be expecting them to be sitting quite independently at this point though. I can only imagine the core strength they must have lacked when she started shoveling grub down their necks.

Hazel at least looks like she's shaping up to crawl in the near future.
Not being premature they probably wouldn’t but should still have good control of their body and be able to sit/move around freely.

Reactions: 1
Diet drinks makes you hungry and are terrible when trying to lose weight. Terrible in general. i weaned myself off them to 1 a week as a treat but wouldn’t have been a daily thing and certainly not for breakfast. Could she not have made two lunch/dinners for herself on Wednesday eve?? Has she not done these shifts for years?? You have to plan ahead with these shifts and especially with kids! Gobshite!
And crying at handover, please! While the nurses are there talking about sick and possibly deceased patients, selfish cow!!!

Reactions: 12
It really sounds building up to trying to get signed off work. I said this a few weeks ago too, she’ll be getting messages telling her to go have a chat with her doctor
Totally agree with this .. she will be out on paid sick leave soon

Reactions: 3

She dosnt drink tea or coffee, obviously never heard of water🙄 shes an overgrown, spoilt child.....

Reactions: 8
I know plenty of very overweight people who rely heavily on soft drinks.
I’m no skinny Minnie myself but wouldn’t have one of those a week.
Do we reckon she’s spending her days off just recovering from work? There’s no excuse not to get herself sorted for her 2 days of work during that time. Even just whacking together some sambos for lunch- it takes 5 mins!!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she’ll get herself into some sort of a routine soon, I feel like maybe she’s never been under pressure in her life & doesn’t know how to manage her time properly, it doesn’t have to be as hard as she’s making it.

Reactions: 6
You can claw my one Coke Zero a day from my cold dead hands. I mean surely it’s a reach to shame her for drinking a fizzy drink!!!

Reactions: 14
You can claw my one Coke Zero a day from my cold dead hands. I mean surely it’s a reach to shame her for drinking a fizzy drink!!!
She's not having one a day though. She's having them all day long.
She's having one for breakfast.
She's not the picture of health and that would be low hanging fruit to start with.

Also she's meant to be setting an example for two young girls.

I'd be disgusted seeing anyone downing fizzy for breakfast. Anytime.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's not having one a day though. She's having them all day long.
She's having one for breakfast.
She's not the picture of health and that would be low hanging fruit to start with.

Also she's meant to be setting an example for two young girls.

I'd be disgusted seeing anyone downing fizzy for breakfast. Anytime.
Oh sorry thought she had one a day period haha. Yeah I have mine at lunch 😅

Reactions: 1
Same, I have one most days but I think Lisa said before it’s all she drinks, she’s been seen with it at all hours of the day.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.