Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree with you, GP's do not ring around checking up on kids!
I think it depends on the doctor, I’ve never had a follow up like that but my nephew has when he was sick. My husband too saw a new doctor in our centre and he got a call checking up on him, we couldn’t believe it

Let’s be real here now folks-there’s nothing wrong with the child besides a common virus and a temp. It’s awful seeing any child sick but no gp was going out of their way to ring and see how they were and no hospital would have sent them home if they were any bit concerned. Very quiet today so must be ok.

Reactions: 14
Christ almighty, I'm a 'twin mom' and I'd be mortified to describe myself as a super hero. Can she not just shut up and get on with it without having to constantly lavish praise on herself. And love like no other, what a load of condescending bo**ix

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, because her multitasking of work and parenting that everyone else does has been a roaring success so far 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gas since she hasn’t mentioned her other child in days now, no mention of where the other baby was while super solo mom was at doctor appointments, a&e and then when she was napping. It’s almost like she’s not a solo parent and has a phenomenal amount of help 🤔

Reactions: 11
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she acknowledged all the help she gets & gave her family regular praise instead of going on like she’s doing it all alone. It’s a bit disrespectful to her parents isn’t it.
even at the start when she used to go back to bed in the morning for a few hours, not once did she say how great her dad was & how she’d be lost without him. If I had all that support & had a platform like hers I’d never stop singing their praises. It will be interesting to see if they get a mention when she gets through this bout of illness

Reactions: 16
Definitely happens a lot in rural areas. Lisa probably had the same doc as a child herself.
I have a wonderful family doc who’s been with me my whole life. Looks after my whole family.
He’s still too busy to be bothering calling up after hours to “check in”. 99% of them are and if they’re not I’d be wondering why.

Reactions: 4
Christ almighty, I'm a 'twin mom' and I'd be mortified to describe myself as a super hero. Can she not just shut up and get on with it without having to constantly lavish praise on herself. And love like no other, what a load of condescending bo**ix
Self praise is no praise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
EUGH! She got that Bibado influencer code she was desperate for. I won’t be buying from them
again now.

Reactions: 5
Poor solo mom just leave her alone OK she's doin it all alone, solo 😢 let's ignore the fact she only seems to have 1 baby at the moment but I mean the other 1 is well able to look after herself wasn't she into the kitchen the other day for her pin wheels 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd say Hazel doesn't mind bein sick she doesn't have to eat the shite this turnip head is cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any one have any idea what she will call in sick with this week?
Sick Lisa✅
sick baby✅
sick dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.