Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she got a warning from HR
If not I hope her family told her to cop on, you’d be scarlet being caught doing a food shop in Tesco when you’re out sick and Lisa Attenborough there documenting her newfound social life the minute she was off sick? The entitlement bangs off her

Reactions: 5
Teetha never worked. There’s a gel I got up north called Calgel it’s theeee bomb!!! Suppository in, nice warm bath into bed calgel on the gums and a teething baby is that bit happier
I used to bring back loads of that for my nephews when I was over in the UK for work. At least 6 tubes a trip if I only had carry on, more if I had checked in baggage 😂

Teetha only soothes a parent's conscience, not a child's pain

Reactions: 7
When my toddler was teething she actually used to calm down when we used teetha and seemed to loved it. Would obviously give some calpol then after too but we always have some teetha in the press for her

Reactions: 2
When my toddler was teething she actually used to calm down when we used teetha and seemed to loved it. Would obviously give some calpol then after too but we always have some teetha in the press for her
Yeah same here. Often helped with getting them to eat when the teething was v bad and I'd already tried calpol etc.

Duno why she just doesn’t give a neurofen suppository when she’s changing the child’s nappy at bedtime and give the poor thing relief for the night instead of her waking up in pain. No logic to her
First time Mam here. My little one is been 7 months and I'm stocked up on Calgel (bought them from a girl on Fb in Northern Ireland 🙈). I haven't used it yet, she hasn't been tormented or kept up at night yet with pain, touch wood! I'm just wondering why you would use the suppositories along side the calgel? Is it just for extra pain relied? Should I stock up on these aswell 😆

Reactions: 1
Clearly reading here, now apparently Ayda is sick.
So it’s her turn to have a camera stuck in her little face when she’s not well.
Hey lisa- try actually parenting them and get the phone out their little faces.

Reactions: 5
First time Mam here. My little one is been 7 months and I'm stocked up on Calgel (bought them from a girl on Fb in Northern Ireland 🙈). I haven't used it yet, she hasn't been tormented or kept up at night yet with pain, touch wood! I'm just wondering why you would use the suppositories along side the calgel? Is it just for extra pain relied? Should I stock up on these aswell 😆
Ya you can give paracetamol and/or neurofen suppositories with calgel! Defo stock up

Reactions: 1
Ya you can give paracetamol and/or neurofen suppositories with calgel! Defo stock up
Defo stock up! My 8 month old is teething HARD atm and refuses calpol and nurofen so suppositories are our only way to get any pain relief into her.

It’s no harm having a pack of suppositories & a mini vaseline in your medicine press. We’ve had times where our kids have had raging temperatures when vomiting & would throw up anything given orally, the suppositories are brilliant for those days. They’re meant to work quicker too. I never needed them for teething as my kids were happy to take liquid form but I have friends that swore by them on bad nights.

Clearly reading here, now apparently Ayda is sick.
So it’s her turn to have a camera stuck in her little face when she’s not well.
Hey lisa- try actually parenting them and get the phone out their little faces.
Is that another week off work then? I can’t even look

Reactions: 3
It’s no harm having a pack of suppositories & a mini vaseline in your medicine press. We’ve had times where our kids have had raging temperatures when vomiting & would throw up anything given orally, the suppositories are brilliant for those days. They’re meant to work quicker too. I never needed them for teething as my kids were happy to take liquid form but I have friends that swore by them on bad nights.

Is that another week off work then? I can’t even look
Ah I see! That's good to know, thanks for the info 😊

Ayda probably has a dry throat from all the teetha miracle powder cure for all, being poured down her throat for moms adds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Teetha sometimes works in our house but only because it’s a big sweet distraction! Our local chemist keeps caller hidden behind the counter thankfully, so no cross border trips!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.