Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor solo mom just leave her alone OK she's doin it all alone, solo 😢 let's ignore the fact she only seems to have 1 baby at the moment but I mean the other 1 is well able to look after herself wasn't she into the kitchen the other day for her pin wheels 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd say Hazel doesn't mind bein sick she doesn't have to eat the shite this turnip head is cooking
Turnip head👌👌😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is she doing showing a camera into Hazels face at 4.30am 😳🤯 dear lord someone tell her to cop the f on 🙈

Reactions: 13
What is she doing showing a camera into Hazels face at 4.30am 😳🤯 dear lord someone tell her to cop the f on 🙈
don’t you know teetha solved everything 😂😂 nothing to do with the other medication she’s probably on 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m up at this hour ‘momming’ and thought I’d have a quick look at insta.. girls I can’t be dealing with this one. The prerecorded #ad has me dead, the big ham head shining a camera on herself and a sick child at half four in the bleeping morning to do the worst scripted shite I’ve ever seen in my life.. g’wan to bed Lisa now you’ve had your Teetha 👌

Reactions: 13
Bull tit pre recorded. She’s sat in the bedroom with the light on in the child’s face. As if teetha settled the child would ya ever duck off. I’m sick tit of the lies. When ya back to work lisa?

Reactions: 12
Even instagram doesn’t understand her….it’s coming out as teeta and tita…. Probably the worst #add she’s done 😂
Poor Hazel being woken just so she can shine a light on her and do an ad.

To me, ‘ad’ implies she’s getting paid for it instead of it being gifted.
I’d be pissed off if I worked for tita and that was what we got back for content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Duno why she just doesn’t give a neurofen suppository when she’s changing the child’s nappy at bedtime and give the poor thing relief for the night instead of her waking up in pain. No logic to her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still no sign of Ayda, she must have someone minding on her while hazel is sick

Reactions: 2
Duno why she just doesn’t give a neurofen suppository when she’s changing the child’s nappy at bedtime and give the poor thing relief for the night instead of her waking up in pain. No logic to her
She’s no common sense that’s why, also wouldn’t be able to make an #add from it which is most important

That shambles of a woman makes me never want to hear the world teetha again let alone buy it. Is it a virus or teeth that’s bothering hazel? Or a case of lazymumcantbebotheredworking Syndrome

Reactions: 3
That shambles of a woman makes me never want to hear the world teetha again let alone buy it. Is it a virus or teeth that’s bothering hazel? Or a case of lazymumcantbebotheredworking Syndrome
Teetha suddenly became the fixer of everything during her sick leave, it must be worth a few bob to her.
Personally I found teetha rubbish on both my kids, as said above, If they’re in that much pain some proper pain relief at bedtime does the world of good & buys everyone a few hours sleep.
There’s no way teetha kicked in & had her back asleep within 10 mins

Reactions: 7
Teetha never worked. There’s a gel I got up north called Calgel it’s theeee bomb!!! Suppository in, nice warm bath into bed calgel on the gums and a teething baby is that bit happier

Reactions: 6
I’d say her lack of stories is to do with whatever reason she’s giving work as to why she’s off. She can’t be seen going about if she’s supposedly too sick to work and also can’t show the kids going about as normal if Hazel being ill is her reason. It’s too coincidental

Reactions: 5
I’d say her lack of stories is to do with whatever reason she’s giving work as to why she’s off. She can’t be seen going about if she’s supposedly too sick to work and also can’t show the kids going about as normal if Hazel being ill is her reason. It’s too coincidental
I’d say she got a warning from HR

I’d say she got a warning from HR
She 10000000% didn’t. As long as she has a sick cert there is nothing anyone can say to her. Like I said before-she could be running up and down the road outside the hospital while off sick and as long as it’s certified they can’t say a blessed bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.