Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like the right people have been in touch with her, now hopefully she’ll listen about car seat safety!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220205-192917.jpg

sorry but this is nothing short of bleeping disgraceful.

Just send that poor child off to Guantanamo bay and be done with it you horrible witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Why Lisa why? Milky mate in a bleeping chair? Talk about positional asphyxiation.
The neglect gets worse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Again this evening feeding from afar and the milky mate.
She’s being a Julie now and putting that picture up to get tongues wagging.. no need for it when she has clearly got messages from followers saying how unsafe it is.. she’s a wanker! Some other poor unfortunate will buy one from seeing hers not realising they are a hazard to the child.. this idiot knows they are dangerous and continues to use them 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Who needs a man? Cos I clearly don’t “
You needed one to send his sperm donation over from Denmark to have the “twincesses” and you need your dad every morning to mind them while you slept or hooked yourself up to the milking machine!

You haven’t a clue, one story that you don’t compromise on safety and next story of the milky mate feeding the baby?! A company that can’t even spell safety.

Good job you are not a “solo mom” because you need a lot of help parenting those girls. Nobody is an expert first time and everyone needs guidance and advice, take the bloody advice on board. Having two babies does not make you know how to “mom” better, you are not super mom. Stop being in a hurry for them to grow up, enjoy them while they are small, hold them while feeding, play with them, time goes so fast, stop wishing it all away!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would call a phn myself and get her to do a spot check as what I have just seen on there is so so wrong and dangerous and disgraceful! Hold your children and feed them! “Multitasking” what multitasking? You are holding your damn phone and taking pictures instead of caring for your children! I hope someone reports you! Trust me,I would never say something like that,but I am genuinely concerned for those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I pretty disturbed with what I saw this evening. I really hope someone who knows her well and cares for her, whom's opinion she respects, will be equally as alarmed, talk to her, and make her see sense. She won't listen to tattlers or dms as she'll view them as 'karens' rather than genuine folk who are genuinely concerned, but maybe she'll listen to someone who is not part of her instafam.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I pretty disturbed with what I saw this evening. I really hope someone who knows her well and cares for her, whom's opinion she respects, will be equally as alarmed, talk to her, and make her see sense. She won't listen to tattlers or dms as she'll view them as 'karens' rather than genuine folk who are genuinely concerned, but maybe she'll listen to someone who is not part of her instafam.
I don't think she'll listen to anyone.
Shes the only solo mom, and shes the only twin mom in the world. She knows best 🙄

Reactions: 4
Would we be able to set up that thread for the Irish insta fertility huns or would it be taken down?

Reactions: 3
She'll never be happy with the care she gets in Waterford... Watch this space lol🤣🤣
Dunno what she’s expecting but you don’t get no special treatment, don’t think I seen the same doctor/midwife twice in any appointment there. Gave birth when there was a staff shortage almost on my own in a room~ not fun or ideal but hey ho you get on with it~

Reactions: 4
Dunno what she’s expecting but you don’t get no special treatment, don’t think I seen the same doctor/midwife twice in any appointment there. Gave birth when there was a staff shortage almost on my own in a room~ not fun or ideal but hey ho you get on with it~

This is it... you suck it up. Thats the public system they have their hands full.

I went private on both because I haven't the patience for it and I had the option to. Was delighted I did but equally didn't complain about public for the 16 weeks I was in it first time.

I'd say yer wan just thinks she's the bees knees for being preggers. It might be special on a personal level but it doesn't matter to anyone else.
Would we be able to set up that thread for the Irish insta fertility huns or would it be taken down?
I'd say give it a try. If it's removed so be it.
There's one for slimming worlders in general so I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: 3
Lisa duck off about the size of the child, you’re a bigger girl yourself now I’m sure you don’t want kids with bloody body complexes especially girls. The girls will begin to associate smaller with better/prettier

Reactions: 10
Lisa duck off about the size of the child, you’re a bigger girl yourself now I’m sure you don’t want kids with bloody body complexes especially girls. The girls will begin to associate smaller with better/prettier
Plus she's showing them in next baby grows which are bloody massive anyway.
My 13 month old is still in some 6-9 month ones, mostly 9-12 but my baby ain't small!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.