Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the ethics are around the sperm donor process,I'm genuinely curious...like is there a cap on how many babies you can father?
And what would be a mans personal reasons for donating his sperm,is it a genuine desire to help women conceive or is it the ego boost of spreading your seed everywhere...but then you would think in any case it is a very high price to pay because you don't have access to the children you help create.
Its mad really..

Reactions: 1
Food before one is just for fun. It’s about getting used to colours, textures, flavours & feeling it too, mess is good, it shows a baby is exploring these new foods. It’s not about filling them up, as you said, the bulk of their nutrition should be coming from their milk.
I hate that quote!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Food isn’t just “fun” before one, it’s vital to help their mouth muscles for speech later on. While it’s not nutritionally important it’s actually very important for development. That quote is incorrect and misleading.

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: "Single mom" by choice, only because "de mudder" doesn't have a voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.