Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PR Drop šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

That shop has some notions with their pricesā€¦ looks like stuff you can get off PatPat for a few euroā€¦
Canā€™t wait for the cringeworthy stories of her shoving baby rice down their throatā€¦ šŸ˜¬
Very Aliexpress looking isnā€™t it

Reactions: 1
She should be waiting until they are 23 weeks at the very least. Christ they will have shoes and a school bag before they are 1.
Did i imagine it or did she have a photo with something like 'wishing time would slow down' because its the opposite of her reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those girls have no proper head control to even attempt weaning them to solids. She has such a wreckless attitude towards their safety. Itā€™s like she has no content so trying to rush them onto the next step just to be able to post to Instagram šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 7
Before she thinks about weaning she wants to get their head control under control first and maybe try bottle feeding safely before she starts introducing foods šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the weaning posts soon where she'll be bragging that the girls are eating a full bowl of shpuds three times a day šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Before she thinks about weaning she wants to get their head control under control first and maybe try bottle feeding safely before she starts introducing foods šŸ¤Æ
This is where the lack of tummy time comes into play! All babies hate it but itā€™s so important for head control. Sheā€™s so quick to rushing them onto the next step sheā€™s missing all the important milestones they need to get there šŸ˜¬

This is where the lack of tummy time comes into play! All babies hate it but itā€™s so important for head control. Sheā€™s so quick to rushing them onto the next step sheā€™s missing all the important milestones they need to get there šŸ˜¬
Shes the type who thinks because they can support their head for a few moments that they're ready for food. You just know because they chew on their hands she'll think they're ready. There's so much to weaning it can't and shouldn't be rushed. She's got another 2/3 months yet. I'd say her babies will be ready past their corrected age rather than their actual age. My twins are 6 months in 3 weeks and they're soooo not ready yet

I think Nicola Naked Blondie has started weaning her baby Lisa seems to hang off her every word!! Iā€™ve had 2 premature babies and waited until 6 months!! I was never in any rush cos itā€™s a pain in the arse all the peeling chopping cooking purĆ©eing freezing!!! Much easier when itā€™s just bottles/breast whatever šŸ˜‚

I think Nicola Naked Blondie has started weaning her baby Lisa seems to hang off her every word!! Iā€™ve had 2 premature babies and waited until 6 months!! I was never in any rush cos itā€™s a pain in the arse all the peeling chopping cooking purĆ©eing freezing!!! Much easier when itā€™s just bottles/breast whatever šŸ˜‚
I totally agree. And the first few months youā€™re doing bottles and food so itā€™s double the work. Plus trying to fit it all in.

Waiting till 6 months is recommended. Everyone is in a rush these days to wean from 4 months

I totally agree. And the first few months youā€™re doing bottles and food so itā€™s double the work. Plus trying to fit it all in.

Waiting till 6 months is recommended. Everyone is in a rush these days to wean from 4 months
Canā€™t see the rush with weaning either. My public health nurse told me to wean from 20 weeks but Iā€™m holding off until later on as I know my boys ainā€™t ready. when you think about it you wouldnā€™t eat a feed and then lie down so why would you give grub like that to baby until they can sit up

It will be interesting to see what she gives them,, ellas kitchen pouches, Heinz jars and sunshine orange is about as much as theyā€™ll get, I canā€™t see her washing, peeling, chopping, blitzing and freezing very often

Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see what she gives them,, ellas kitchen pouches, Heinz jars and sunshine orange is about as much as theyā€™ll get, I canā€™t see her washing, peeling, chopping, blitzing and freezing very often
Guaranteed that is what she will feed them.
They are ages from ready. You can wean from 17 weeks on signs of readiness. Those girls aren't even close to ready. They have very poor tone from what I can see. Forget weaning, work on tummy time and get them a physio Lisa.

Reactions: 3
Lisa doesnā€™t like the cry it out method, she prefers the get your mother to do it method
or the keep them at arms length at all times so they donā€™t know what comfort is. Why would they bother waking!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you ever tasted any of the baby foods you've mentioned above? They're so mankyšŸ˜­šŸ˜¬ i bought a few fruit and veg puree pouches for convenience for one of mine years ago and not a hope in hell would she eat them, i froze them into ice cube trays to try over a few days. Can't say i blame her though really after tasting it myself.. They got f**ked in the binšŸ¤

Its ok, her ma will do it all, like everything else.... Lisa will be too busy resting herselfšŸ™„

She isn't a nice person at all.
Everything is a trouble and complaint.

Today's complaints were despicable. Absolutely disgusting.

Described her booking appointment as a horrible experience.
Doll your baby is healthy. There are many many women that go to booking appointments and have far more terrible experiences.

She's vile.

And yea... 36...

She's the car crash I can't stop watching.
Flip, 36. I thought she must be about 48, dear goodness. I get weird Lisa vibes off her when I watch her videos, sometimes I think they look very alike and have the same odd camera habits. šŸ¤£
But yeah, definitely comes across as rude.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.