Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs her own thread. I didn’t know who she was! Had a look and duck me. Time hasn’t been kind she don’t look 36 🙊 but I get she maybe had an expectation of what her booking would be but her baby is all good that’s the focus but no. 😳 can’t stand this type.
Im due the same month as her. Id hate to be dealing with her pure misery wahhh

Just so we all know.. lisa “won’t compromise on safety” are you having laugh witch.. you’ve compromised they’re safety from they were born.. between the way the cots were positioned, the way you feed them, the milky mate, the way you dragged them around at Christmas on a journey hours long to see Santa, the way you mixed and mingled with others when covid was rampant… need I say anymore

Reactions: 21
I think it's because she's so unfit and overweight , holding them properly would be too hard for her.

Reactions: 2
The bleeping duck!! The way she feeds her children is so robotic. I cannot cope. What about seeing those little faces looking up at you. Heartless witch.

Won’t compromise on car seat safety go on Lisa chick, but what about everything else you compromise on.🤷🏼‍♀️😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she gifted the car seats by another twin mom? So they were second hand

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she gifted the car seats by another twin mom? So they were second hand
Thought so as well so why say now next seats have to be new for safety
And go away and join a forum on car seats I'm sure she will get all the info she needs on there.

Thought so as well so why say now next seats have to be new for safety
And go away and join a forum on car seats I'm sure she will get all the info she needs on there.
Cos shes hinting, hoping for them to gifted! Why else would she bring it up🙄 another one thinks the world owes her something....

Reactions: 16
Cos shes hinting, hoping for them to gifted! Why else would she bring it up🙄 another one thinks the world owes her something....
She has the girls in maxi cosi seats no?

They are safest for as long as the girls fit which is usually around 18months. Sometimes smaller kids get to almost 2 in them.

Reactions: 3
She has the girls in maxi cosi seats no?

They are safest for as long as the girls fit which is usually around 18months. Sometimes smaller kids get to almost 2 in them.
They apparently go to 14 months in them. You can buy the joie spin 360 that they can go into from birth because my daughter is 8 months and I felt she was to big in her car seat at the minute I was ready to fork out the €350 but the woman in the shop infairness to her took out the newborn weld and fixed it for me and she said she has plenty of room now and not to be wasting my money, fair play to her for telling me and not taking my money but Lisas twins are 4 months and premature they don’t need those car seats yet and she has co sleepers they don’t need cots until after 6/7 months my daughter was in her cosleeper until last week

Reactions: 8
They apparently go to 14 months in them. You can buy the joie spin 360 that they can go into from birth because my daughter is 8 months and I felt she was to big in her car seat at the minute I was ready to fork out the €350 but the woman in the shop infairness to her took out the newborn weld and fixed it for me and she said she has plenty of room now and not to be wasting my money, fair play to her for telling me and not taking my money but Lisas twins are 4 months and premature they don’t need those car seats yet and she has co sleepers they don’t need cots until after 6/7 months my daughter was in her cosleeper until last week
Also bought the high chairs when they weren't nesr ready for them

Reactions: 9
Ah please stop, she’s definitely trying to be like Julie… doesn’t need a man and all that shite…. Like there’s no sign on the box that says * recommended to be built by a man”…

She only half raging she has no dead beat baby daddy to give out about..

Also Lisa love, your babies do not need their next stage car seats…my first who was over 75th percentile in weight and height lasted in her maxi Cosi Cabriofix until she was almost 2!!

Reactions: 10
She is in such a hurry for them to grow up and be at the next stage all the time. They certainly dont need a massive cot each yet. They dont need the next stage car seat either but thats only mentioned today because she is on the beg.

Reactions: 12
Why does she need a new car seat? Tmnot a chance are they above the 25th centile. My twins are bigger than hers and are just on the 25th centile. She'll get ages yet out of those seats.
I can see her getting Narnia seats which are the worst.
I'm saving for decent long lasting rear facing seats she should do the same shes got ages till they need to move over

Why does she need a new car seat? Tmnot a chance are they above the 25th centile. My twins are bigger than hers and are just on the 25th centile. She'll get ages yet out of those seats.
I can see her getting Narnia seats which are the worst.
I'm saving for decent long lasting rear facing seats she should do the same shes got ages till they need to move over
Stop, I get a pain in my chest when I see those bloody Nania seats and you have the absolute dopes “tHeY wOuLdN’t SeLl ThEm If ThEy’Re NoT sAfEeEe!!” yeah Mary love but yet they still sell cigarettes….

Best thing to do is leave them in an infant carrier until they max the limit and then they should fit into an extended rear facing seat like an Axkid. In saying I got one and I loved it but it unfortunately wasn’t practical in our car. But I’m happy I got to 3.5 yrs with her rear facing when most people only do 6 months. 🥲

Spin seats are a godsend btw, I’ve also had one of those.

Stop, I get a pain in my chest when I see those bloody Nania seats and you have the absolute dopes “tHeY wOuLdN’t SeLl ThEm If ThEy’Re NoT sAfEeEe!!” yeah Mary love but yet they still sell cigarettes….

Best thing to do is leave them in an infant carrier until they max the limit and then they should fit into an extended rear facing seat like an Axkid. In saying I got one and I loved it but it unfortunately wasn’t practical in our car. But I’m happy I got to 3.5 yrs with her rear facing when most people only do 6 months. 🥲

Spin seats are a godsend btw, I’ve also had one of those.
They are! I had one for my eldest then we moved over to the Axkid he stayed RF till he was 6 cause he was so comfortable 😂

She really needs to think about this these seats can last the girls years, why risk second hand? Just save? I know its a lot forking out for two but they literally save lives especially the Swedish plus tested ones.

The nania ones give me a fear they're crash tested at 30pmh which is two cars at 15🤯🤯. You can't duck about with seat safety I don't think

She’s getting the word out early that she needs new seats at some stage. Maybe she’ll do a go fund me because she’s a single moooom and all.
Love she won’t compromise on safety. The children are in the seats for maybe one/two trips a week yet get fed from a choking hazard numerous times a day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.