Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have to say this
I have twins
Do i have pictures of my twins having they're bottles? No I don't because my 2 hands would be holding the bottles while the twins were in twin pillows
She needs to get her priorities right

Reactions: 15
Very strange obsession regarding the size of the girls and their clothes and itching for them to grow up! She’ll get a rude awakening when they get more arrive and start being on the move,crawling and walking! She will have to watch them like a hawk and we will see how much time she has for the phone then.

Reactions: 6
My in laws are OBSESSED with their weight. Like constantly talking about it! I need to lose X amount of weight, or I shouldn’t eat this blah blah blah… It’s not healthy. I warned them not to discuss around my kids, they don’t need an eating complex 🤦🏻‍♀️

My in laws are OBSESSED with their weight. Like constantly talking about it! I need to lose X amount of weight, or I shouldn’t eat this blah blah blah… It’s not healthy. I warned them not to discuss around my kids, they don’t need an eating complex 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same here! The obsession with weight, height and food is insane!
Mine are always going on about how it’s nice that my daughter is so petite and is still in the smaller size clothes for her age. Pisses me off! I had issues with food growing up and I don’t want it for my little one!
They also go on about what colour she’ll end up being (she is white and Asian) - annoys me so much because historically in their family, the darker you are then the worse you get treated. It’s all bollox and I don’t want her around that kind of talk.
Anyway…back to Lisa….the more she goes on about how tiny the girls are, the more they’ll grow up thinking tiny = pretty and it’ll give them a complex! She’s an awful role model anyways!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her page is soooooo boring. Pic of twins in babygro, pic of twins drinking, pic of twins with bib and repeat

Reactions: 7
Same with my in laws. They comment on my weight and always comments things like “You don’t need to go the gym!Look at the size of you!” After I had my babies,the weight just fell off me,it is just the way I am,there is nothing I can do about it,but they were on “Wow!What is the secret? How did you just have a baby?” And all of this,going on and on and it made me feel uncomfortable! They actually don’t treat me the same as everyone else in the family because of this! My sister in law just goes over that line completely and it’s so wrong and quite disgusting really,she comments on her teenagers weight and has been doing this now for a few years “No,you’re not allowed another slice of cake! We already spoke about this!” This is a child she’s saying this to! I had words about this as I just feel it’s a very damaging thing to do and could cause major issues for her daughter who is a beautiful girl just the way she is,however it fell on deaf ears. I can see Lisa going the same way with her girls,this obsession with weight. It could be so damaging.

I can't help but think The Naked Blondies posts are a dig at Lisa. Nicola with three kids was well able to feed herself today and do mammy things which I assume is tidying, washing clothes etc. I doubt Lisa does any of this.

Reactions: 2
I can't help but think The Naked Blondies posts are a dig at Lisa. Nicola with three kids was well able to feed herself today and do mammy things which I assume is tidying, washing clothes etc. I doubt Lisa does any of this.
Maybe. Nicola is a great Mammy tho. Whatever you make of her as a business person or whatever she lives for those kids and its plain to see. Anything for the kids is generally not a chore.
Lisa could learn alot from her!

Reactions: 5
Maybe. Nicola is a great Mammy tho. Whatever you make of her as a business person or whatever she lives for those kids and its plain to see. Anything for the kids is generally not a chore.
I agree too. I've paid more attention to her stories lately and have noticed the same.

Reactions: 2
Ah ya, but what works for wan doesn't work for another. Like if you have wan baby thats grand, but Lisa has 2, she has twincesses and that means it's so much harder. Those milkymates won't prop themselves up like, if you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The twins are not even showing signs that they are ready for weaning yet! Again, she's wishing them to grow up to quickly....poor little girls!

surely she should be waiting until they are 6 months corrected? I don't understand these begging posts
Depends on the baby RE adjusted age. My little girl was born at 30 weeks but we started weaning just after 6 months, based on advice from her consultant because she was sitting and had excellent head control. But those girls are showing absolutely no sign of being ready for weaning at all.

Reactions: 9
PR Drop 😂😂

That shop has some notions with their prices… looks like stuff you can get off PatPat for a few euro…
Can’t wait for the cringeworthy stories of her shoving baby rice down their throat… 😬

Reactions: 4
If she starts weaning them in that hazardous way she positions then for their bottles…. There will be a choking incident 🤕

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.