Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And the other half the day in bed 😅 funny how she mentions that After it has been said here that she should be on the floor interacting with the them.
She has more help than any of us who are married or in relationships! Most women’s partners work all day from 7-6 from the time they leave the house and get home. It’s tough going especially with babies , night feeds etc but that is harder than a single mother living in her mams house
I live in my mams house I’m a single mother to a 7 month old and I have help but not as much as Lisa as both my parents work full time so I’m pretty much doing it all on my own.

Fuck I can’t watch her anymore! It’s spooking me out 🥴 she treats those babies like they are boot camp entries
She is not one bit maternal even the way she speaks to them is not like someone who is speaking to a baby

Reactions: 1

Ellegee

VIP Member
I saw she posted on a page of someone but she looked great before her journey to motherhood
She’s found a good camera angle. I’ve a friend always puts all her photos on Facebook taken at this angle but she looks nothing like that IRL

Ellegee

VIP Member
I think/hope Janette is smarter than that.. she doesn’t give to the beggars too often let’s hope it stays like that! I have a few little one suits for my little one and if she starts sending to Lisa she’ll never get another penny off me again
She got plenty from them when she was pregnant. If she hasn’t given them any business personally then I would hope they wouldn’t send any more

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
As nights go, she didn't have a bad night.
If she didn't have her morning sleep she would find she wouldn't be awake until 2am 🙃

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Probably getting bits done for the wedding but can't tell us about it because she hasn't managed to park the car and put up a parking ticket #notwinning 🙄

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I copped that recently- not sure what to make of it the lack of christening, as I'd (perhaps wrongly) assumed Lisa would opt for it. Zero judgement if not, we're not christening.

Re the photos above- her hairline as vastly improved since she calmed down with the poxy hairbands!

I don’t think she buys from aliexpress, her stuff is made in Turkey, same as Babyboo.
I really like both brands, I think the suits are very good and a game changer but their bibs are nothing compared to Babyboo. The comments she made “Gone through about 20 of them” just shows, with Babyboo you would almost not need to change it all day. 😅

I’m actually surprised Lisa doesn’t try kiss the arse off them instead being local in Cork and all. 🤔
She buys from Ali express I remember seeing a post about it and I generally don’t like the quality of the suits they are handy as they are zip up but honestly I didn’t rate them at all

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I think Nicola Naked Blondie has started weaning her baby Lisa seems to hang off her every word!! I’ve had 2 premature babies and waited until 6 months!! I was never in any rush cos it’s a pain in the arse all the peeling chopping cooking puréeing freezing!!! Much easier when it’s just bottles/breast whatever 😂
Its ok, her ma will do it all, like everything else.... Lisa will be too busy resting herself🙄

Tammys

VIP Member
I think/hope Janette is smarter than that.. she doesn’t give to the beggars too often let’s hope it stays like that! I have a few little one suits for my little one and if she starts sending to Lisa she’ll never get another penny off me again
As far as I know she or Ali already sent some items when the children were born.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how much they cost buying directly but Sometimes Sports Direct have Bonds suits and they’re usually around €15, you can also get them through Next online but they cost around €25!!
At least they are worth €25 🙈
I order 10-20 of them at a time from the bonds Australia site when they have a sale. Shipping takes up to a month and sometimes there are customs but they work out between €12-€16 a piece depending on the offer.

No mention of world pumping day! She's finally let that ship sail!

Mybiscoff

Any decent clinic won’t transfer 2 willy nilly. There has to be solid reasons because a twin pregnancy is a risk to mum and babies. I asked her why they transferred 2 and she ignored me. Especially with a high BMI it’s very risky. I know this as I’m with Waterstones.
I was with Waterstone too, I have a high bmi and they transferred two to me several times so I’m guessing it differs between patients