Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
That’s just pure laziness. Sitting talking shite into a phone letting infants feed themselves. She needs a kick in the hole to cop on. Those poor babies. They look tiny in those bouncers.
She also has the chairs lying back. She really hasn't a clue. I can't believe her mother allows this.

Someone pointed out that one of the girls bibs had yellow/orange stains during the week & then sudden constipation issues today
She must be giving them roast dinners if they are constipated that quickly or over feeding them, She is a joke honestly 🙄

Limerick is a fair spin from cork your talking about an hour and 20 minutes and she’s near Mallow if she was able to spin in to the chemist so quickly so your talking at-least 50 minutes of a drive as my partner is from Mallow and we used to drive into Limerick. I done a drive to cork from Waterford with my daughter once in her car seat and never done it again as I felt so guilty even though we stayed over night and she was taken straight out of it and put into her buggy so I can’t understand how this one thinks having them in a chair for a long journey up and back and then sitting in the same chair all day is good for them.

Last edited:

Ellegee

VIP Member
I only look at her stories now and then but does she still have her mother's jeep? I remember her own car was too small so they swapped, like 👸is perfect name for her.
I’m pretty sure they swapped cars & bedrooms

Tammys

VIP Member
Yeah she’s spending a fortune on treatments for herself saying “I have vouchers to use” how many vouchers do you have love? Funny how all these vouchers are for random places that you would choose yourself… 🤔 she’s clearly saying it so people continue to donate to her gofundme which is disgusting. She hasn’t once tried to lose weight or improve her health or chances of conceiving, sure she was drinking while she was over in Greece like it was a holiday while we were all in lockdown.
I'm lost who are ye talking about

Lorz19

Chatty Member
That’s an awful lot of food for their first week it’s only now my daughter is having different flavours she’s 8 months old, No wonder poor child constipated. Your meant to start slowly not shove as much veg into them as you can on the first week of weaning. Child’s stomach probably couldn’t handle it so maybe Lisa should use that as a sign to lay off on all the veg and give them a chance,They have the rest of their lives to eat she doesn’t need to be going through the food pyramid at 5.5 months

I was actually so annoyed at her reply about the weaning I actually wrote to her, She’s a know it all with no experience in weaning either did I but I had enough cop on to know not to give my daughter loads of different veg at 5.5 months old. She’s an idiot but leave her to it she will soon going by a baby book is only a guideline and not to go by it literally 😠🙄

I was actually so annoyed at her reply about the weaning I actually wrote to her, She’s a know it all with no experience in weaning either did I but I had enough cop on to know not to give my daughter loads of different veg at 5.5 months old. She’s an idiot but leave her to it she will soon going by a baby book is only a guideline and not to go by it literally 😠🙄

Maybe a little bit of rice and taking them slowly would of been better giving them a new vegetable everyday no wonder the child is constipated, I had a feeling something like that was causing it when she said it so it all makes sense now. Maybe she should of took the advice of the mothers instead of going by a baby book, Looks like it backfired on her but she’ll never admit that

It’s going really well 🙄 Yeah so well Lisa that the baby had constipation the first week of weaning. She needs to get a grip she thinks them children are toddlers and not babies
I asked my phn on my second fella recently and was told from 20-26 weeks. I’m leaving it as later as possible. A family member weaned her her girl from around 16 weeks (not joking) and she wasn’t ready what so ever food fucked into her

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I asked a few of my friends and they didn’t experience the hair loss so here’s hoping 😭 I have really really thick hair. Lisa’s hair looks really light so it probably looks worse with the hair loss 😭 imagine having to go around with a Lisa style hairband from penneys bate onto our skulls 😑✋🏽🤣

2 pregnancies back to back, not blessed with a thick head of hair but it was fine. Its mostly 'the halo' you will lose from. Smart styling and no one will notice.

It's a much bigger pain in the arse growing it back!

Fifibabes

It will be interesting to see what she gives them,, ellas kitchen pouches, Heinz jars and sunshine orange is about as much as they’ll get, I can’t see her washing, peeling, chopping, blitzing and freezing very often
Have you ever tasted any of the baby foods you've mentioned above? They're so manky😭😬 i bought a few fruit and veg puree pouches for convenience for one of mine years ago and not a hope in hell would she eat them, i froze them into ice cube trays to try over a few days. Can't say i blame her though really after tasting it myself.. They got f**ked in the bin🤐

submarinedream

The formula box says at around 6 months they should be having 7oz. That’s just a guide and probably an average so Lisa’s twins drinking 8 doesn’t seem unusual. Also considering they are force fed they probably take more than they would getting held/paced.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I don’t know much about formula feeding and how many oz etc but isn’t 9oz for 5 month old a lot? My baby has one bottle of expressed milk a day, he takes 5 oz.

Does she give her 9 oz without been winded??
My daughter is 3 & still couldn’t manage 9oz in her bedtime bottle!

Tammys

VIP Member
Id trust my mother who has raised 3 children over a baby book, I used no book followed my mothers advise and she was flying it after 2 days. The plastic pots are handy though I have them and batch cook and then freeze in those pots but other then that I’m not listening to a first time mother telling me how to wean my child when she can’t even feed them properly or show affection to them. The twins aren’t ready for weaning
Of course your mother will be a wealth of advise
I had a few pots as well but this one makeing a song and dance about them.
Only sconced through her video is it a collab.

Park1

Chatty Member
I know someone who has twins, she said she had to do this in the morning , when she was getting her son ready for school and her husband was at work. This was the only time during the day she did it.

Barbara Gordon

I am mad to try these sweets but after seeing Lisa make a mog of herself promoting them I definitely won’t be getting them now
I actually picked up a bag in a garage last week for my nieces and nephews and they were lovely jellies. Very well received. Wouldn’t order online now though after reading here about the poor service

Ellegee

VIP Member
Had a nose at her page too … holy shit ! Count your fucking blessings … Jesus Christ.. level 5 lockdown on my own , booking scan and while i was waiting had a miscarriage in front of the fucking whole waiting room … not looking for sympathy or anything like it but Jesus this one needs a dose of cop on !
I’m so sorry you had to go through that on your own. She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is, my blood was boiling after watching her stories, it was my first & last time looking at her page. If a “store room” is as bad as it gets then she’s very bloody lucky.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
How nothing is flagged with Lisa I’ll never know? Is she not having normal checks with a HV because it should and normally would be flagged that babies aren’t engaging with activities with Mum? Read my eldest daughters baby book the other day and it said “baby happy engaging with mum showing excitement and interest “
If grannies always there I imagine it's hard to pick up they don't engage with mum only granny

Swishbish

So i can't remember her routine but they go down round 7pm they definitely are not up before 8am that's over 12hrs in one nappy by anyone's counting. Can anyone remember her routine