Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The formula box says at around 6 months they should be having 7oz. That’s just a guide and probably an average so Lisa’s twins drinking 8 doesn’t seem unusual. Also considering they are force fed they probably take more than they would getting held/paced.
Just a guide my daughter was having 8 oz at around 5 months but was every 4/5 hours between feeds I started weaning her at 20 weeks and she quickly dropped a bottle she is now on 3 bottles a day and takes 6oz

Reactions: 1
I don’t like them either I was actually shocked at the quality, my friend is after getting me one to take my baby girl home from hospital in (not born just yet!) and now I’m raging 🙈
I loved the design but then when I got it I just couldn’t understand all the fuss. I got a few for my nephew too and they just don’t fit right, poor quality fabric. I think it’s Ali carrying the brand
They are €15 a suit complete rip off for that quality. I was raging when they came and I saw how bad they were. Sized up for my daughter at the time and got 3-6 months it barely fitted her they we’re that bad. She’s in no way a big baby either she was only 7 odd pound when she was born

whattheactualf

I’ve never had shellac but always assumed you needed to get them taken off professionally no?? So she’s had them since before Christmas and could easily take them off herself at home???

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Her stories this morning have distressed me so end. Looking at those babies with their faces stuffed by the milky mates while she waffles on about the chairs! I’d say she never lets them out of those chairs. Poor little things not even getting a little cuddle.
The closest they get to a cuddle is when she props one on her lap and talks to the child through her camera :cry:

davo2001

Hang on, did she just say that she dresses them after their morning feed, then puts them down for their nap.... Still in their "outdoor" clothes? Because it would be easier to get them out the door when they wake up?

Surely I'm reading that wrong?!

• Wow

hollem

Their bums must be red raw, they'll be the toddlers you see with nappies at the knees cause she CBA. She'll start giving tips on cleaning nappy rash yet. You wait till they've got teething poos Lisa. You'll wanna change them at 4am else they'll have shite in their eyes.
She’ll be off blaming pampers soon and asking for nappy cream recommendations by Easter

sron

VIP Member
She is saying that it used to happen. She changed the nappy size and it hasnt happened since.
Doesn't make the fact that she used to leave her any better. She would have no hesitation doing it again.

She also used to document baths so poor baby definitely wasn't getting a bath every morning after being piss soaked.

Thump

VIP Member
Its a stupid description, because its not really a "choice"...... she dosnt have a partner, so how is she choosing it really? Its not like there seems to be a queue of fellas outside, shes not choosing to be single, i suppose she chose to be a "mom"..... i think shes looking for an award being "a single mom, like that Julie idiot, to be honest, so much about this woman annoys me anyway, so just add it to the list🤣
To be honest these kind of comments are of the dark ages and suggest that a woman doesn’t have any say on whether she is single of not. You can chose to be single regardless of whether a man (or woman) would “have you” or not. I’m not single before the comments come that it’s close to the bone for me, but I can see why sometimes you wouldn’t be bothered putting up with them. I know plenty happily single woman living happy lives. Doesn’t mean they’ll be single for ever but no reason you always have to be in a relationship if it doesn’t suit you. There’s a story in the media today of a young woman murdered in Pakistan because she rejected a marriage proposal. Be thankful we live in a society where we have the choice. Being in a relationship isn’t the be all and end all.

hollem

Definitely smaller baby needs a size up and other baby soon too.

I just can't get over those poor babies bellies. They look so swollen and uncomfortable 😫
That coupled with the fact they are always wriggling and grunting on camera.... she over feeds them and leaves them full of wind
I now noticed their stomachs too, one twin in particular has a very distended looking tummy. No doubt shoved full of milk since Lisa can’t ‘mom’ at night

Like_Literally

VIP Member
The difference between the naked blondies baby and them is massive I actually went looking and was shocked to see their is literally 6 days between them.
6 days between them but TNB's little one was born around full term I think whereas Lisa's girls were born at almost 35 weeks gestation. It does make a slight difference but even at this stage her own aren't that interested in her. Probably stunned by her or wondering why the f**k she's so close and in their faces when she does interact 🤣

#obsssessed

VIP Member
If you are looking for nice zip suits, good quality and different patterns try bonds wondersuits 👌👌
Can order from the Australian site and they work out very reasonable.
I’m not sure how much they cost buying directly but Sometimes Sports Direct have Bonds suits and they’re usually around €15, you can also get them through Next online but they cost around €25!!

I bought a car seat cover and it’s the exact same one on Ali express 🙄 I got some suits for my baby and they’re horrible quality. I won’t be buying anymore.

I do love babyboo though. They get all my money 😬
I rushed and brought a few bits from the little one as everyone on insta was raving about them I was so disappointed with the quality and they took so long to come as well. I won’t buy off them again honestly after she said she buys them off Ali express she turned me off.

Think it's an insta rage.

My favourites were the tesco bandana bibs with the pop fasteners.

I found the babyboo ones very bulky and uncomfortable for baby and I never ordered from the little one because I don't like the quality.
I went and brought them as everyone on instagram was raving about them I found the quality of them shit, I wouldn’t rush to order off them again.