Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
First of all she isn't on her own.

Second of all we are entitled to our opinions.

Third its the dangerous practice she promotes to people most of us have issue with

Fourth she puts herself out there let her expect feedback (not that she'll take it gracefully even when people are concerned for the safety of her children)

Now... I could keep going or you could just jog on and let Lisa know that the milky mates are making her babies sick and she needs to interact with them more before it's too late🤯
She isn't on her own...fair enough she lives with her parents, but they aren't there 24/7 and they're not the ones raising the kids.....I have a partner who is an amazing hands on dad and both my parents next door and I still struggle....
Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinions, but have you ever stopped to think about what Yas are all writing here? You are tearing a mother down.....imagine if she is really struggling and reads this? How is that going to make her feel? Imagine when you had your kids and people judged you like this and wrote all this.....how would it make you feel???
You see what an hour altogether from her day and you think it gives you the right to judge her entire life and say her children aren't safe?
Ok she uses milky mates, I'm not familiar with them, but at the end of the day she is trying her best....
You say these milky mates are making her kids sick? Well you're some doctor who can diagnose a child by watching them on a 5 minute video on Instagram!!!!
Like I say thank God everyone else on here is a perfect parent and has never done anything wrong or used an unsafe product in their lives.....

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Aw thank you 🙏🏾
I’m 9 weeks pp now and had my extensions done about 4 weeks ago so I do not want any loss but what will be will be 🥴
Aww, well maybe no castor oil with extensions then!
Hoping the hair loss won't be too much for you, but it's 100% normal! ❤