Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s actually a disgrace. Sorry now. Also how many hours were they in those car seats today? So bad for them, her babies are too old to be in a car seat for long anymore.
almost all babies will get constipated at some point, but her girls shouldn’t be on anywhere near enough solids to warrant constipation.
the poor baby is probably getting so much, she’s not ready, thrown in a seated position all day then.
I still can’t understand why your running straight to a pharmacy? They shouldn’t be prescribing anything for under a year anyway, almost all laxatives etc are for12 months up. She should be trying warm baths/ massages/bicycle kicks etc first for a bit.
Has she actually started weaning them I haven’t seen her document it yet ?

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Aw thank you 🙏🏾
I’m 9 weeks pp now and had my extensions done about 4 weeks ago so I do not want any loss but what will be will be 🥴
We must of had babies around the same time, I’m DREADING the hairloss..😭
I’ve heard taking vitamins and trying to keep your immune system up helps and keratin treatment to keep the hair that grows strong.

Fifibabes

She needs her own thread. I didn’t know who she was! Had a look and fuck me. Time hasn’t been kind she don’t look 36 🙊 but I get she maybe had an expectation of what her booking would be but her baby is all good that’s the focus but no. 😳 can’t stand this type.
Im due the same month as her. Id hate to be dealing with her pure misery wahhh

Ellegee

VIP Member
Jezs how did ours survive with out all those plastic pots and books.
I'm sure the mudder would of given her practical advise .
I found ice cubes trays great. Just freeze & pop into a freezer bag. A single cube portion was great for the first week & Great for mixing different flavours after first tastes is over with. Once I got to a stage of needing 4-5 I started making little dinners instead.

Of course your mother will be a wealth of advise
I had a few pots as well but this one makeing a song and dance about them.
Only sconced through her video is it a collab.
Honestly she annoys me, She’s not the first one to wean her child and won’t be the last. Maybe she should take other people’s advice and her sister and mothers instead of going by a baby book. The good old fashioned way of weaning as my mother says never done her or us any harm.

I found ice cubes trays great. Just freeze & pop into a freezer bag. A single cube portion was great for the first week & Great for mixing different flavours after first tastes is over with. Once I got to a stage of needing 4-5 I started making little dinners instead.
The clevamama do a range and that’s what I use and find them great. They all slot into the freezer

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
My 14 month old just slept a full 12 hours hours for the first time last night 😵💫

I woke at 1, 2, 3, 3.30, 4, 5... eventually just got up at 5.30. Really missed my 2am snuggles.

Lisa will never know what they are like to enjoy
My baby didn't start sleeping through the night until she was about the same age, shes 20 months now and I STILL wake up constantly in the night to check on her in a panic 😂 your body just gets so used to it

Silemaire

She isn't a nice person at all.
Everything is a trouble and complaint.

Today's complaints were despicable. Absolutely disgusting.

Described her booking appointment as a horrible experience.
Doll your baby is healthy. There are many many women that go to booking appointments and have far more terrible experiences.

She's vile.

And yea... 36...

She's the car crash I can't stop watching.
I don't know what she was expecting, red carpet??
Course loads there waiting for appointments

Just had a peek at that ttc wan! She was on about meeting the consultant and probably didn't if she's not private? I'd say defo expecting special treatment on account of her situation. I don't know what hospital she's attending but they just don't have time to entertain people like her.
Waterford

TinaGP

VIP Member
My in laws are OBSESSED with their weight. Like constantly talking about it! I need to lose X amount of weight, or I shouldn’t eat this blah blah blah… It’s not healthy. I warned them not to discuss around my kids, they don’t need an eating complex 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same with my in laws. They comment on my weight and always comments things like “You don’t need to go the gym!Look at the size of you!” After I had my babies,the weight just fell off me,it is just the way I am,there is nothing I can do about it,but they were on “Wow!What is the secret? How did you just have a baby?” And all of this,going on and on and it made me feel uncomfortable! They actually don’t treat me the same as everyone else in the family because of this! My sister in law just goes over that line completely and it’s so wrong and quite disgusting really,she comments on her teenagers weight and has been doing this now for a few years “No,you’re not allowed another slice of cake! We already spoke about this!” This is a child she’s saying this to! I had words about this as I just feel it’s a very damaging thing to do and could cause major issues for her daughter who is a beautiful girl just the way she is,however it fell on deaf ears. I can see Lisa going the same way with her girls,this obsession with weight. It could be so damaging.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
It really seems like the girls should be starting to be more vocal/interacting with their surroundings by now? The two of them lie there barely acknowledging lisa, almost like newborns.
Could be a “corrected” age thing though.

Had a nose at her page too … holy shit ! Count your fucking blessings … Jesus Christ.. level 5 lockdown own my own , booking scan and while i was waiting had a miscarriage in front of the fucking whole waiting room … not looking for sympathy or anything like it but Jesus this one needs a dose of cop on !
Sending you lots of love x