Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
In her case too( and I'm only imagining so correct me if I'm wrong) being at home all day with your mother, all night with your mother, next day, next day can't be good for you. At least if you've a partner gone all day coming home with news and something different does help. And someone to give the baby to for a while, have dinner with, to say it's your turn for a while without feeling guilty your mother is minding them. Lisa's whole situation is different to most.

Reactions: 1
I’m an actual single mum and when my twins were a few weeks old I forced myself to go shopping alone once to the butchers for some nice treats for dinner (lived on co co pops for days) and another time to Morrisons for a few bits. It was a case of get out or lose it go crazy: I’m so glad I did as it set me up.

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
She actually annoyed me the other day when she said just ask for the break. Ask who Lisa???
My parents - both work full time
Siblings - work full time
My partner - works full time
Friends - all work full time

so who exactly is there to ask?! We don’t all have our parents at out here beck and call 🙄 the poor baby is just looking straight ahead instead of bonding with her Mam. This is what happens every time I try eat ? Really? 🙄 that’s cause you nap when they nap instead of eating apparently and showering .
And, it’s a bit rich coming from her tellin her Mam to learn to feed with 1 hand, when she can’t even manage that herself . Doesn’t she have that milk cushion to feed both of them 🤔
I know! That was a bit jarring wasn't it. Not everyone is as lucky as dopey Lisa.

About 1k a go for iui and 5k for a fresh cycle of IVF. No extra cost to transfer 2
Oh OK, had no clue about IUI but always assumed IVF was 3 times that. Still very expensive obviously

miss_americana

Chatty Member
The twins are only just 17 weeks corrected age if I've calculated that right. Just wow is all I could say when I read the list of foods she has force fed them already.

She boils my blood. Her wording is straight from a book as well - wake window. Piss off Lisa, you sap. Sleep when baby sleeps 😂😂😂😂 biggest load of shite ever.
I weaned my 30 weeker at 27 weeks actual so 17 weeks corrected but she had excellent head control, was sitting and grabbing at food. I got the green light from health visitor and her consultant at her check up first too. Those girls can’t be sitting up in high chairs properly at all. And she won’t have sought advice cos mom knows best lads.
If you look at that list she’s been weaning them at least a week if not longer.

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
It would never last. I see a mum of triplets trying to reinvent her page now as the kids are older & not as interested in being performing monkeys. With them at school 5 days a week the little content they have is repetitive & boring.
In Lazy Lisa's case it wouldn't last because she's a bore, the only person she entertains is herself

Like_Literally

VIP Member
So i can't remember her routine but they go down round 7pm they definitely are not up before 8am that's over 12hrs in one nappy by anyone's counting. Can anyone remember her routine
Well she has spoken about it enough 🤣 bed at 7 or half 6 if they comply. They wake around 6am I think.

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Never heard of her, went for a nose, what a miserable witch......a horrible experience, maybe because you seem like a horrible person. She should be ashamed of herself describing going for her scan as a horrible experience. Her poor nephew, imagine that visiting you.
Can't believe shes only in her 30's, she looks late 40s/early 50s.
Oh good luck to the hospital staff she looks like hard work 😒

Jellybb

VIP Member
Moans when she's not on her period and moans when she is! What a sad life to be telling everyone!
She's acted like she's the ONLY woman in the world to not have a period straight away after giving birth!
As for that clump of hair ---- ewwww! No one needs to see the dirty old floor with hair pulled out from the brush!
To the mumma on here worried about hair loss - please don't be! It's completely normal and I found castor oil scalp massages helped me when I lost hair ❤
Aw thank you 🙏🏾
I’m 9 weeks pp now and had my extensions done about 4 weeks ago so I do not want any loss but what will be will be 🥴

• Heart

duplo

I remember a while back she put up a poll asking if she should start a gofundme and voted no, absolutely f*cling not!! And I think most cited bo and then all of a sudden “my friend set up a gofundme for me, I’m so embarrassed” 😡😡😡 I can’t bare her either, she’s so inappropriate in every scenario, she’s very immature, she’s selfish, and i can see right through her bull. I really don’t think she’s cut out for motherhood at all. She’s always yawning into the phone and has it up way to close to her face! She showed her disgusting toenails yesterday which absolutely NO ONE wants to say and her gummy tooth!! Don’t get me started 😡 I really really dislike her.
All of the above! Agree totally!!!!
AND she drives and does insta stories at the same time. Plonker.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Have you tried Rascal and Friends nappies? They're a game changer! I used to only by pampers on my first, she would be soaked if I left her more than 3hrs, with rascal and friends she was dry for 6hrs and would probably go longer only I never left her any longer 🙈

Not a fan of R&F here 🙈 think I'm the only one 🤣 find the pampers nappy pants great here in general

It's a recent situation for us I'm sure it'll pass!

• Heart

whattheactualf

Where have all these smiling photos of Ayda suddenly come from?? She looks like she’s living her best life, those big smiles!
Thanks Lisa, we love to see it 😄

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Yep… mines the same…fantastic eater until she hit 2… slowly we’re getting back to eating veg and proper meat but there was weeks there where she basically lived on yoghurt, fruit pouches, toast, chicken nuggets and waffles….🙃
I could’ve written this myself. So true. And you just let them eat it because it fills their tummy.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
What is the obsession over the girls and what sizes they wear? She’s setting them up for a lifetime of unhealthy body image and eating issues as well as making competition between two little girls where the smaller of the two is praised simply for being small and she is associating small = good. I’m only delighted every time my fella goes into the next size up because it shows me that he’s healthy and thriving.
Exactly this!!
I was always worried when my little girl was still too small for the next size up, but then realised that the ages on the clothes mean nothing! She has a really unhealthy obsession with what size they are in!