Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duplo

Yeah I didn’t understand when she went into detail about gettin a parking ticket for the car?? ‘I’m so proud of myself ‘ I drove into the city, parked the car, got the twins out, got a ticket, put it back on the car all on my own’ A woman in her 30s ?? Seriously 🙄 also I was shocked she was out by 10am or whatever time it was. Of course it wasn’t just to get the twins out or go for a walk , it was to get her brows done 🙄
And the trophy goes to Lisa for the biggest achievement today 😂😂🥴🥴🥴 honestly if she thinks that’s winning she would think I am an amazing over achiever with the amount I accomplish ALONE with four kids every day!!! Normal life to most of us but obv our lisa isn’t used to normal life and parking a car is as good as it gets … 🥴🥴🥴

ishy1981

I’ve had a positive experience with our health visitor. 3 x visits and a telephone call, plus they have a Facebook page where you can send questions and get a direct reply (within core working hours) if you have any worries about your baby. It’s absolutely about funding, staff shortages, recruitment etc and makes me worry how many children are slipping through the net. I really hope these two girls have happy genuine moments that the snapshots on Instagram just don’t capture.

submarinedream

Weaning Twins off the dummies now. One less thing for them to need attention from Lisa 🙄 also I assumed they did ivf on Lisa after the failed iui because of higher success rates to keep cost down on the donor sperm.

OA1

Chatty Member
At this point De Mudder only has herself to blame. She's let Princess Lisa away with it all for so long, of course she now thinks she owns the place.
I only look at her stories now and then but does she still have her mother's jeep? I remember her own car was too small so they swapped, like 👸is perfect name for her.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Who is this ttc woman? I can’t find her at all on Instagram? What is the name on Instagram?
You me and ttc but put that all together iykwim!! Can’t believe she’s. 47 my mother in her 60s looks better!! All I could see is her constant moaning about every ache and pain 🙄🙄 if she’s nearly 50 having a baby it’s going to be tough going!!

whattheactualf

I don’t know much about formula feeding and how many oz etc but isn’t 9oz for 5 month old a lot? My baby has one bottle of expressed milk a day, he takes 5 oz.

Does she give her 9 oz without been winded??

whattheactualf

I copped that recently- not sure what to make of it the lack of christening, as I'd (perhaps wrongly) assumed Lisa would opt for it. Zero judgement if not, we're not christening.

Re the photos above- her hairline as vastly improved since she calmed down with the poxy hairbands!

Same our baba isn’t (going to be) christened either but assumed she definitely would be into that

Ellegee

VIP Member
What a load of crap about the monitor, you can definitely connect two cameras to the one monitor , sure god help us Lisa’s so lazy it was easier to buy the whole lot than go through the manual to find the setup process!!
You absolutely can but they don’t sell the cameras on their own you have to buy the monitor with it. Annoying really but If she had the cots side by side you can turn the camera using the controls on the parent end.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Hang on, did she just say that she dresses them after their morning feed, then puts them down for their nap.... Still in their "outdoor" clothes? Because it would be easier to get them out the door when they wake up?

Surely I'm reading that wrong?!
I think she means their day clothes, like outfits instead of pyjamas all day

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
It is hard work but it’s a lovely time too. I batch cooked for the early weeks for the purée stage but it was hours spent in the kitchen. I found one day every couple of weeks easier than trying to do it daily
Batch cooking is defo the way to go!

Can't see Lisa doing that....it'll fall down to 'the mudder'!