Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
I hate the way she says 'the mother' - I'm out for lunch with the mother, the mother is gone into aldi, etc.i don't know why but it just does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
She’s literally sat there and said she doesn’t want to pass on a poor relationship with food to the girls but still constantly compares one against the other being smaller or bigger 😡😡
Fuck sake!

The grime under those nails is just disgusting!!!
I took a screenshot but I don’t want to post it and make the rest of you feel sick 😂🤢🤮

edit to add - just reached the bit in those pointless stories where she had the nails in her mouth! 🤮🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Jesus all this crap over weaning. Give them porridge, baby rice, all the fresh organic purees you like they all end up wanting pizza for dinner at 7yrs old anyway. Mine were fed the best homemade food money could buy. Never an ounce of processed and it made zero difference. Theres a school of thought that what they eat at a young age is what they'll like when they're older. Well I call bullshit on that one.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
She is so incredibly rude and also thinks she’s bloody amazing. It’s like an inferiority complex and she has to portray herself that way. I don’t get her. No offence Lisa but you’re not exactly the type I would look up to or aspire to be 😂

hollem

This honestly disgusts me as a mother. Also if this was even a normal thing amongst twin mothers than why would you ever need 2?? Surely one for one twin and you’ll be feeding the other? Not so you can talk to the ‘insta fan’, pathetic isn’t the word

I’ve a feeling she’ll be getting her money’s worth out of this jumper

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

MrsG09

If she fed the babies properly surely they wouldn't have such an issue with congestion. Those milky mate things are like those poor babies being water boarded with milk :(

• Sad
She actually annoyed me the other day when she said just ask for the break. Ask who Lisa???
My parents - both work full time
Siblings - work full time
My partner - works full time
Friends - all work full time

so who exactly is there to ask?! We don’t all have our parents at out here beck and call 🙄 the poor baby is just looking straight ahead instead of bonding with her Mam. This is what happens every time I try eat ? Really? 🙄 that’s cause you nap when they nap instead of eating apparently and showering .
And, it’s a bit rich coming from her tellin her Mam to learn to feed with 1 hand, when she can’t even manage that herself . Doesn’t she have that milk cushion to feed both of them 🤔

• Angry

TinaGP

VIP Member
I’m so disgusted and horrified again with this woman. Yes,picking at her face,head,ears and then her mouth is just disgusting! Not showering and washing her hair,face,teeth and changing her clothes is also absolutely disgusting. However,I could not give a monkeys what she does and doesn’t do for herself,what really horrifies and concerns me is the way she is treating those children.On the bed with those horrific milky mates again! Phone stuck in their faces. It is everything! The reason why they may be unwell is because of those milky mates and not being fed and winded correctly,also being unhygienic ( picking at her face and wherever else,the issue with that tv remote the other night) and then going to hold those babies if she didn’t wash her hands🤢
I just could not believe what I saw this morning,two beautiful babies thrown on the bed and not being fed by their own mother because their own mother was too busy recording for the gram! That is neglect to me and again I wouldn’t say that lightly,but it is quite concerning to look at. She is either unbelievably selfish and lazy or she does not have a clue what she is doing or how to care for those children. I doubt very much that she will admit to that gp about those milky mates or anything else. Lisa put the phone down and look after those children.

Shaunafauna

Who are these people that are messaging her asking how she does it all? I'm married but my husband is out working all day and I can genuinely say that I appear to be more of a single 'mom' than her. She has her parents helping her out all day - that's how she feckin does it all!
Might start my own Insta 'journeyasstayathomemom' 🙄🙄

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Did anyone see youmeansttc stories today? What a miserable existance she must have.

I've never seen anyone complain so much as this wan.
I don't follow her, hadn't heard of her until I seen your comment here, just had a look at her page...

Fuck sake, what an ungrateful bitch!!! I had a miscarriage last week, I'd give anything to be in her situation right now, I'd take a store room scan over a "sorry your baby is gone" conversation with a midwife in the early pregnancy unit anyday 😭

She really doesn't realise how lucky she is, if youre reading here, cop yourself on, we are coming through a bloody pandemic, nurses, doctors and hospitals are still under pressure, if a scan in a 'store room' is all you've to worry about, you're doing well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
All the people out of pocket over sweetking
And here we have her nearly wetting her nickers over a bag of fizzy jelly’s
Shocking

Aside from all the downright selfish shit she does did she just come on stories praising herself for parking a car and getting a ticket?? Someone please, in the interest of saving my faith in the human race, tell me I misheard her? Does she want a gold star on her ‘mothering’ chart? Lord knows it’s fairly blank to date 🙄🙄🙄 is she attention seeking, really immature or genuinely low IQ?
Yeah I didn’t understand when she went into detail about gettin a parking ticket for the car?? ‘I’m so proud of myself ‘ I drove into the city, parked the car, got the twins out, got a ticket, put it back on the car all on my own’ A woman in her 30s ?? Seriously 🙄 also I was shocked she was out by 10am or whatever time it was. Of course it wasn’t just to get the twins out or go for a walk , it was to get her brows done 🙄

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Lisa the reason you held back a bit was nothing to do with backlash, if it was let’s face it the milky mates be in the bin, it was because you knew deep down the girls weren’t ready to wean and that most would have the same opinion. The girls don’t appear ready to wean in the slightest so your weaning had nothing to do with them and everything to do with you. It suited you grand to get them stuffed up so they’d shut up and stay put and it also gets them ticked off on another milestone which seems very important to you. Don’t act the wounded soldier today Lisa, you’re not even upset you’re just pissed people had copped you’d weaned them and you were backed into a corner to answer.. sure why put out a ‘ask me anything’? You knew someone would ask and you could address it then

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Not sure why she bothered with the thermal bag and the flask she doesn't go outside the door.......and then going on as if the storm was ruining her Friday plans, you can still nap and lounge around in dirty clothes with a storm outside Lisa

• Haha

Justme1985

Why does the price of how much she 'spent' to get her girls matter ? I'm currently £14,500 into my IVF treatments. But if I'm ever lucky enough to have my baby I wouldn't give a second thought to how much they 'cost' cos it's priceless

Why does she feel the need to almost brag how much they cost her. And that fucking photo 🙈

• Heart

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Aside from all the downright selfish shit she does did she just come on stories praising herself for parking a car and getting a ticket?? Someone please, in the interest of saving my faith in the human race, tell me I misheard her? Does she want a gold star on her ‘mothering’ chart? Lord knows it’s fairly blank to date 🙄🙄🙄 is she attention seeking, really immature or genuinely low IQ?

I know the pics back then were takin from a good angle but she was a lot slimmer then. I think if she took a pic from the same angle now she wouldn’t look that small 🙈

she has really let herself go the last few years judging by the pics. Surely she’d want to be as healthy as possible for the ‘twincesss ‘

did anyone see on another thread where Lisa’s rsvp article was posted and someone commented to say something along the lines that they ‘can totally understand why she had to go through ivf , the tide wouldn’t take her out’🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I don't know what's worse, the milky mates or the fact she's carting them round in their carseat with covers on.
Lisa like the chairs they shouldn't be in those car seats for a prolonged period of time it does their spine no good not to mention potential positional asphyxiation 😩
It's fine for a quick pop into the shops but not a mooch around town and lunch with your pal!!!!!!