Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woopwoop

So the only mom of "twincesses" on the island of Ireland is sitting on her arse, in Her parent's sitting room and has the absolute cheek to ask her mother to mute the tv or pause it. Why not get up Lisa and go and talk in a different room? Your parents have gone above and beyond what would ever be expected to accommodate you and your girls. I could never disrespect my parents like that, they raised you and have done so much for you since YOU decided to transfer 2 embryos. Your twins were not a surprise. You transferred 2, knowing there was a good chance it would result in a twin pregnancy. You act like your pregnancy was unplanned and your parents are giving you a dig out. If you were my daughter you'd get a dig alright, one right into the side of your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why? Oh why Lisa??! The poor babies 😞 they can’t keep up with the milk, it’s coming out too quickly. They need to be fed in stages - give a few oz then wind them. Don’t just leave them lying down drowning in milk 🙄🙄 the height of laziness kills me. We all know babies aren’t easy and twins are harder but it’s no excuse not to hold at least 1 baby while feeding.

Dimplesjones

I was deliberating whether to pm her this or put here my thoughts regarding irregular periods resulting on her requiring ivf. But figured she would most likely read this here. First of all im a solo mum by choice so have been through everything she has been through. I relate to her. But everything I do since my girl was born, ive done solo. This is where we differ. Anyway, her thinking irregular periods could result in her need for ivf is a bold statement. I am extremely regular without aid of the pill and still had 4 x failed iuis so I've resorted to ivf. I doubt period frequency determines success, especially since fertility doctors cannot determine why iuis fails, so she shouldn't conclude thats why she needed ivf. I really feel she needs to be careful with words, as many solo mums to be who follow her journey will latch onto what she says... and its not gospel. Every female body is different.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Ayda looks constantly terrified. Always. It makes me sad to look at her. Never seen her look happy or content.

That photo with the milky mates you can see Hazels milk is spilling out. Her bib was soaked after it too.

And Hazel's congestion is most likely from feeding her lying down and trapped by a milky mate.

BE A MOTHER LISA. It will fix all these things. LAZY SLOB.

Hope she tells the GP all about the milky mate.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Plus as far as I'm concerned milk, be it breast or formula is to be the baby's main source of calories and nutrients for the first year? This one is a top class dose. A stupid 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Yep. Their iron stores start to deplete after 26 weeks. That's why it's the latest stage for weaning.
So they need some food then. And they are little sponges so they learn.

In our house food before 8 months was sensory (touch, feel, smell) and after that they learned to eat on their hunger ques until they were full. By 11 months they had dropped milk out of the day (bedtime bottle only).

I'm overweight my entire life. Done a couple of courses with a registered dietician to get the correct information because I want to break a generational problem.

Lisa's children have no hope. At this early stage I can already see food issues, size complexes and lazy ways creeping up on them.

Those kids are already at a disadvantage because their upbringing will be so far from typical. Being not 'normal' as a kid is hard. They don't have a dad. They live with their Nan. Lots of things not normal and won't be for them.
You think she'd make every effort to give them the best. But from the start she didn't. And she's proving it again with her weaning approach.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
“What are we going to do with your nose” wiping it for the poor child would be a good start lisa! Poor childs face covered in wet mucus and then she wipes it with a dirty wet bib.. god she’s getting worse by the day! A little bit of teething gel wouldn’t go amiss on their gums either, they’re not looking for food you gobshite they’re looking for relief for their gums with all that chewing on their hands

• Sad

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She’s in the same top 22 hours like she was with the yellow one the other day 🤷‍♀️ With the sweetking
It’s not as if she has no time to change her own clothes

You can hear its a feeding issue on that child.

Glad ya can't smell a wan through Instagram.
She looks like BO, sour milk, wet nappies sorta smell 🤢🤢 it's disgusting.
Takes 2 mins to change!

• Sick
  • Haha

sron

VIP Member
Dont come at me with weaning advice. How bloody rude!
I can't listen to ger stories anymore. She is painful

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I’ve a lot of experience with kids. A lot. But omg it is nothing like having your own. NOTHING!
Great to have the experience and knowing what to do and not to do…
Clearly Lisa never learned though.

I've 15 younger nieces/nephews.

Could never tolerate them. Never liked babies, toddlers or kids. They used to drive me insane.

Totally different with my own kids.
And tbh I'm still very much the same. Not too gone on other people's kids but my own are idols 🙈

Having nieces or nephews is no indicator at all of whether you'll be good or ready for a child of your own.

Also Lisa filling tattle in, her sister is still very much around just doesn't want to be a focal point on insta. Fair play to her putting the foot down and protecting herself and her children.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I can’t believe the attitude towards people who are trying to help. There are much nicer ways she could have addressed it, if she doesn’t want advice she she needs to get off social media & stop putting herself & the girls out there to a public audience. She needs to accept if someone sees her doing something wrong that people might pass comment but everyone has the girls best interests at heart, she should be grateful.
She’s making weaning out to be a bigger issue than it needs to be. It doesn’t have to be hard.
If she’s stressing out over it she’d be better off getting a pen & notebook & working out a little meal plan now & then just throw the book in a drawer

Reactions: 12

Emermarie

Had a nose at her page too … holy shit ! Count your fucking blessings … Jesus Christ.. level 5 lockdown on my own , booking scan and while i was waiting had a miscarriage in front of the fucking whole waiting room … not looking for sympathy or anything like it but Jesus this one needs a dose of cop on !

• Sad
  • Heart

submarinedream

Wow so much begging in the last 24 hours. I get your body changes after having babies. But Lisa was always her height/build. Surely she’s been to a formal occasion before and bought dresses/shapewear. Sympathy begging post at its best

I don’t really understand what she’s Tryin to say - I think she has PND but is in denial for some reason. As it’s totally recognised now compared to years ago. Obviously she really wanted the girls but is feelin down , day in day out same thing over and over.
If shes not feeling down and her mood isn’t low, and she can’t get dressed or showered , then surely it’s just laziness 🤷‍♀️ 🤔

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
I'm curious as to what's her long term plan? She can't afford the machine and She's talked about going back to work part time. Does she plan on staying in the family home indefinitely? And sharing a bedroom with two children? I'm all for people becoming solo parents by choice but surely her circumstances weren't/aren't ideal??

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Firstly, NO not sweet king. Just no! We all know at this stage. The Kg bag, the mixed bag etc etc. fuck off you desperate woman!

Secondly, she is paid to advertise that shite and look how she comes on doing it? If I arrived to work looking like that I would be met with a few questions. What ever happened to professionalism?

I will NEVER buy sweet king. Never! Even if the alternative is more expensive

sron

VIP Member
She is in such a hurry for them to grow up and be at the next stage all the time. They certainly dont need a massive cot each yet. They dont need the next stage car seat either but thats only mentioned today because she is on the beg.