Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
What is with these wans like?….why do they always make such a big deal about having their period? It’s not a big deal, it doesn’t make you immobile… slap a pad on, take some paracetamol and go about your day…🙄🙄🙄

(*would just like to note I know people with Endo and PCOS suffer horrendously with periods and I’m not taking away from that, I’m talking about these wants who try get away with “not mom-ing” )

Reactions: 17

Dimplesjones

I pretty disturbed with what I saw this evening. I really hope someone who knows her well and cares for her, whom's opinion she respects, will be equally as alarmed, talk to her, and make her see sense. She won't listen to tattlers or dms as she'll view them as 'karens' rather than genuine folk who are genuinely concerned, but maybe she'll listen to someone who is not part of her instafam.

• Sad

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Out to get the nails seen to when the twins are in bed.

But don’t forget she’s a solo mom lads. All on her lonesome.

nasa5

VIP Member
Actually can’t deal with the whole ‘can’t mom today’ or ‘tired from this weeks moming’, it’s like she thinks being a mother is something you can opt in to when you want and not a 24/7 thing

‘Moming’ seems to be having a nap shortly after having a full nights sleep just before you strap the girls into the milky mate, not quite sure how tiring that is

Lollipops23

VIP Member
And now one of the girls is constipated…a mixture of force feeding bottles and likely weaning too early will do that to a child.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Disgusted to see her advertising for The Sweet King. Amazing how quickly she can get off the couch when there’s easy money to be made. That time would have been better spent folding her daughters clothes & getting them out for some fresh air, the absolute basics involved in being a parent.

Reactions: 16

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Again this evening feeding from afar and the milky mate.
She’s being a Julie now and putting that picture up to get tongues wagging.. no need for it when she has clearly got messages from followers saying how unsafe it is.. she’s a wanker! Some other poor unfortunate will buy one from seeing hers not realising they are a hazard to the child.. this idiot knows they are dangerous and continues to use them 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

MariaD

Shes setting a goal for NEXT WEEK to get dressed ? Get dressed??? Sorry, am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Wow

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
She isn't on her own...fair enough she lives with her parents, but they aren't there 24/7 and they're not the ones raising the kids.....I have a partner who is an amazing hands on dad and both my parents next door and I still struggle....
Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinions, but have you ever stopped to think about what Yas are all writing here? You are tearing a mother down.....imagine if she is really struggling and reads this? How is that going to make her feel? Imagine when you had your kids and people judged you like this and wrote all this.....how would it make you feel???
You see what an hour altogether from her day and you think it gives you the right to judge her entire life and say her children aren't safe?
Ok she uses milky mates, I'm not familiar with them, but at the end of the day she is trying her best....
You say these milky mates are making her kids sick? Well you're some doctor who can diagnose a child by watching them on a 5 minute video on Instagram!!!!
Like I say thank God everyone else on here is a perfect parent and has never done anything wrong or used an unsafe product in their lives.....
Why are you coming on here to argue?

If you don’t like what is here then jog on

whattheactualf

Watched that just after nursing my baby. The first feed of the morning is just lovely isn’t it. All the smiles and cuddles and staring up at you.

Those poor girls, I’m so sad for them.
I think we all know someone with twins IRL, does anyone else use one of these?? I know someone with twins and 4 other kids. She managed to breast feed her twins and eventually bottles. Herself.

Shame on her mother and sister at this stage!!

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Maybe there's an element there where she feels she's now allowed to 'be low' because she wanted pregnancy and had IVF.

I'm afraid PND does not discriminate on how much your child was wanted. It can strike anyone in any form and it is a rough ride. Dad's can get it too. I've been lucky personally but I've had friends/family suffering. There's no shame in it.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Oh god here we go. "auntie Mary" has arrived. She'll be showing us her blood loss next 🤮 it ain't gonna be pretty. Please stop.

Lisa how about you just suck it up and get on with it like every other woman who is menstruating and also has children?

• Sick
  • Wow

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Thought so as well so why say now next seats have to be new for safety
And go away and join a forum on car seats I'm sure she will get all the info she needs on there.
Cos shes hinting, hoping for them to gifted! Why else would she bring it up🙄 another one thinks the world owes her something....

TinaGP

VIP Member
I would call a phn myself and get her to do a spot check as what I have just seen on there is so so wrong and dangerous and disgraceful! Hold your children and feed them! “Multitasking” what multitasking? You are holding your damn phone and taking pictures instead of caring for your children! I hope someone reports you! Trust me,I would never say something like that,but I am genuinely concerned for those children.

• Heart

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Why is she referring to her nieces as her big girls Jesus like. Stop doing that. They’re your nieces. Leave it at that.also she says they got her ready for having her own kids.I loath when people say oh I don’t have my own kids but I have nieces and nephews so I totally get you.
I can tell you now, YOU DONOT GET ME 🤣

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
This honestly makes me so sad and angry, those two beautiful little girls left like that.. Lisa you’re a disgrace, this is disgusting practice. I hope your family do read here and get you some type of help because something isn’t clicking
This one is tapped. She’s definitely a few cards short of the full deck. What is she at feeding small babies like that while she talks absolute nonsense into her phone about baby chairs! Who even needs that kind of “advice/influencing”? You go into a shop, you pick out what you need, you buy it, you take it home. End of.

Shaunafauna

I think it would have been a lovely post if she was able to say "Your favourite toy is x and you love giggling at me when we play peekaboo" 🤷‍♀️
Hate seeing the constant size comparisons, she'd want to drop that fairly fast. My mother was desperate for comparing sizes and making comments and me and my sister both ended up with eating disorders. Best nip it in the bud now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15