Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sher90

Those poor girls, more staged pics of them with soaking bibs and even more talk of “oh she’s so small and petite” and “oh she’s my big girl she’d eat everything around her! I know they are only babies but that kinda thing will stick with them, it’s awful.

Reactions: 15

Lola175

I just have to say this
I have twins
Do i have pictures of my twins having they're bottles? No I don't because my 2 hands would be holding the bottles while the twins were in twin pillows
She needs to get her priorities right

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Unfollowed… good luck Lisa with your girls as Julie says ‘ah nahhh’ fuck of with your penny sweets…

• Haha
  • Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I must of missed the part where were your told its optional what days you MOM...Must tell my 4 year old and 4 week old I can't mom some days

• Haha
  • Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Seen her commenting on Twins and Me latest reel 🤣 telling her they are the luckiest twins to have Julie 😅

Julie probably doesn't even know who you are hun.
It’s a sad state of affairs if she sees the twins as the luckiest twins to have Pinocchio as their mother.. lisa aspires to be like Julie, you can see similarities everyday.. I just wonder when she’s gonna start making reels about their baby daddy abandoning them 🙉

• Haha

whattheactualf

I have been watching here (and a few others 👀) for ages now and had to finally register. I just can’t deal with Lisa. I used to follow her and all. How can she justify these things?! And why Both at the same time?! And why can’t she sort herself out if they are in fact sleeping all night and naps x3 and everything done for her as it’s not her own home she has to manage!?
She pi**es me right off with her whole ‘I’m doing it solo and I’m a great ‘mom’. Like another Cork wan dragging up her poor twins. This one has more help than most of us with partners! Can guarantee she has her dinners made for her. Doesn’t clean. The mudder probably washes her filthy crusty 3 day old knickers too!

• Sick
  • Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I've said before, prop feeding comes under neglect in a children's services assessment. She's prop fed them from day 1. Milkymate or not. They're so dangerous. They're of an age now where she can feed one at a time. I've mentioned before there's 2 weeks between my twins and hers and for the most part she makes me feel shit. My babies don't sleep thru, I have a 9 year old to contend with and my partner works long hours. I still manage to shower and dress every day, and find the time to feed a twin at a time because I don't believe in prop feeding and you don't get this time back.
imo she is dangerous to any new mothers, singleton mothers must feel absolutely shit when they watch her stories after a hard day. She has so much help I wish she'd stop screaming that she's solo and she struggles because it's so far from the truth.

• Heart

submarinedream

Don’t give Lisa any weaning advice but the inbox is open for constipation advice. 100% better idea to ask random strangers than go to the chemist and ask the pharmacist.

hollem

What is the obsession over the girls and what sizes they wear? She’s setting them up for a lifetime of unhealthy body image and eating issues as well as making competition between two little girls where the smaller of the two is praised simply for being small and she is associating small = good. I’m only delighted every time my fella goes into the next size up because it shows me that he’s healthy and thriving.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She isn't on her own...fair enough she lives with her parents, but they aren't there 24/7 and they're not the ones raising the kids.....I have a partner who is an amazing hands on dad and both my parents next door and I still struggle....
Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinions, but have you ever stopped to think about what Yas are all writing here? You are tearing a mother down.....imagine if she is really struggling and reads this? How is that going to make her feel? Imagine when you had your kids and people judged you like this and wrote all this.....how would it make you feel???
You see what an hour altogether from her day and you think it gives you the right to judge her entire life and say her children aren't safe?
Ok she uses milky mates, I'm not familiar with them, but at the end of the day she is trying her best....
You say these milky mates are making her kids sick? Well you're some doctor who can diagnose a child by watching them on a 5 minute video on Instagram!!!!
Like I say thank God everyone else on here is a perfect parent and has never done anything wrong or used an unsafe product in their lives.....

If I had people judging me like this I would take a minute.
I'd stop and think about what I'm doing.
The guilt would eat through me and I'd do better for my kids sake.

I would never prop feed.
I'd never have used Co sleepers the way she did.
I'd never feed them like farm geese.
I'd never rub my face all day and then touch their clean bottles for fear of a coldsore virus or something awful.

I'm not perfect. But I try my best every second of every day.
Lisa is lazy as sin. Plain to see. She could do so much better. Has been told how. Would rather get a few bags of sweet kind sweets to cradle.

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
So shes gettimg a bit of backlash about the weaning.
Good.
You didnt share Lisa because you know its wrong to stuff those children so they'll sleep and now one of them is constipated!
Btw you are not setting them up for a healthy attitude towards food by weaning them early You're doing quite the opposite.
Also i wouldn't take PHN advice as gospel. Ive had excellent PHNs but one dinosaur! Some of their advice can be outdated and if you know better you do better. Oh but i forgot you dont need advice, you know it all.

Oh my god 😱 I’m only catchin up now. She just said I noticed ayda was wetting through the nappies at night and pampers are supposed to last 12 hours and ‘I’m not waking her to change her ‘ what the actual fuck? The chances are the babies wouldn’t wake when they’re so young. She’s so lazy. It’s not about waking the baby or not, she just can’t be bothered.
How can she relax at night in bed known her 4 month old baby is beside her in a soaking wet nappy?

I wouldn’t relax until my babies were looked after and comfy and cozy. The girls go to bed at 7pm and she prob goes herself at 1030/11, so they’re in their nappies 4 hours by then , most people would change babies before they go to bed!! Just because nappies say they last upto 12 hours, it doesn’t mean leave them in a wet nappy all night 😑

• Heart

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Ah lads. She’s harping on like people having seen them before. Rotten.
she looks like a spud, hair and a scrap of make up would’ve made it a little less hard to watch.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Hey Lisa, make sure when you go about the cough you mention the bottle propping which is known to cause congestion in the lungs & lead to repeat infections. She’s knowingly making those girls sick but it’s ok because it provides more content for her, isn’t that more important?

Reactions: 14

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
This honestly makes me so sad and angry, those two beautiful little girls left like that.. Lisa you’re a disgrace, this is disgusting practice. I hope your family do read here and get you some type of help because something isn’t clicking
Pure laziness and neglect (I do not use that word lightly!)
Chatting absolute crap about baby rockers while force feeding her babies. She is just vile!

Reactions: 14