Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The fucking fuck!! The way she feeds her children is so robotic. I cannot cope. What about seeing those little faces looking up at you. Heartless bitch.

Won’t compromise on car seat safety go on Lisa chick, but what about everything else you compromise on.🤷🏼‍♀️😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Shaunafauna

Ah jaysus, the remote being rubbed all over her face 🤢 You just know she's the type that would scratch her crotch with it if she had an itch 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Like_Literally

VIP Member
It makes me so sad to see those two little girls being force fed by that milky mate thing!
And still wearing the jumper from yesterday…get dressed and get yourselves out of the house ffs!
I'd say she slept in the jumper.

That wasn't a great sight this morning watching her claw the gunk from the corner of her eyes 🤮

• Sick
Forgotten how to dress for an occasion.......more like forgotten how to dress full stop 🙄 ridiculous stupid attention seeking posts in the hope of a few freebies.
It's actually embarrassing , like fuck off has she not heard of the Internet to look for clothes, is there any level these dickheads won't stoop to for free shit

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
My 1yo was a sleep all nighter until about a month ago.
Started peeing way more at night.
Soaks through the nappy. I've tried everything to stop it happening for babies comfort but no... it can happen anywhere between midnight and 6am.
It happens maybe 2 or 3 nights a week.

I know because I can hear the shuffling. I go in and change the nappy. Baby barely wakes up. Back down to sleep in comfort. The odd morning I've missed it and gone into my pee soaked child I've been devastated.

She's a shite Mammy in so many ways. She just keeps showing it over and over. The maternal side isn't there.

Just because she's OK being covered in bodily excretions and looking like something dragged along in her old nighty doesn't mean her children have to be filthy too.
Yeah I get the strong feeling she just wanted a baby (babies) to be able to say she had a baby...be 'part of the crowd' if you will..tick it off her achievement list. That's it.
I get no loving vibes off her at all. Something about her personality really turns me.

nonie

It’s heartbreaking. My 9 month old could hold the bottle herself if I encouraged it but I only have a few months left of cuddly feeds so I want to soak them up. (She has her independence with the sippy cup and finger food.)

I just can’t get my head around how anyone wouldn’t enjoy holding and feeding their baby

Dusty2020

VIP Member
The last story on insta 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ clearly only video'n for here.. she's pathetic so she is 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So awkward! Please lisa show us no interaction rather than that forced crap! It doesn’t come natural to you, maybe it’s only when the camera is out and you’re more natural with them in real life but please stop it’s making me cringe and die of second hand embarrassment for you

• Heart

hollem

Lisa only wants opinions when it suits her. Milkymates are a horrible invention that she seems to use just so she can go on her phone not because she’s the only woman on earth to have twins, shes a lazy woman who always opts for the option that gives her the least bother and stress.

Lisa hun your followers aren’t your twins, they’re not regimented robots

Ruchie1986

Why did she bother going through ivf when she wants them to be permanently asleep. She could of just bought those fake baby dolls. I’m about to start my second round of ivf. Unfortunately our first round ended in miscarriage. It pisses me off cause I’d love to be in her position. The are only babies for so long. The absolute laziness of leaving those poor girls in dirty nappies. I just can’t get my head around it. She doesn’t even want to hold them while she’s feeding them. Is it post natal depression or what’s going on?

• Heart
  • Sad

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
So this week she didn't want to get dressed, shower or leave the house......what's new there 🤷‍♀️ that's her life week in week out, the only time she leaves the house is to follow her mother somewhere or when her mother minds the kids so she can escape and be child-free. No problem racing off to the chipper to get herself a takeaway.

babynice

Shining the phone’s light in to the girls’ eyes again this morning. Annoys me so much to see it.

My dog max

VIP Member
Hate the way she peers into the phone when she has the girls on screen.
Please comfort your child Lisa, she is clearly distressed 😟
Still with the red claws & filthy jumper 🤢

3907913B-7769-4FA6-8DDA-0FB852B41903.png

• Sick
  • Sad
That way of feeding has to be uncomfortable for the babies, the pressure of the weight of a full bottle on their face never mind if one of them needed to take a break from feeding how would they? I wonder if she walks out if the room and leaves them like that? Doesn't bare thinking about stupid cow sure she may aswell give them a can of petrol and matches to play with while she's at it

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
So she force feeds them while she lies back watching and scrolling instagram then comes on talking needless crap picking her face while they lie there in soaked bibs and nappies they have had on them 13/14 hours…. That is absolutely disgusting she’s a disgrace those poor babies

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
She is just a rude ignorant cow.....doesn't want advice or helpful tips from well meaning followers but is happy to take anything they will give her for free so she doesn't have to buy it for the twins. And FYI Lisa talking about money and how how much things cost is distasteful, maybe you should have budgeted a bit better before deciding to become a "solo mom"

• Heart

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
The girls go down at what time, half 7? How on earth does she not have time for a shower then?
Plus her mother is there all day with her. She has more help than anyone. Absolute shite. I wouldn't care what help she has but hate when people who claim to be killed from it are most certainly NOT

• Heart

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
The babies still seem so ‘babyish’ like almost 3 monthers. I don’t know if that’s just me. They don’t seem engaged at all.

I don’t understand this rush to wean. Makes no sense. They’ll be eating food for the rest of their lives