Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Forgotten how to dress for an occasion.......more like forgotten how to dress full stop 🙄 ridiculous stupid attention seeking posts in the hope of a few freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She cleared 9oz because she has never learned hunger ques because you always stuffed them and feed them lying flat or with milky mates.... so ya I'm telling you she wasn't ready for a spoon ya big oaf 🤦‍♀️

How much milk a baby drinks isn't actually a sign of readiness either. You bloody fool.

So she’s weaning them 2 weeks so she was weaning them well before she put up what she got from mommy cooks. And what’s with the rudeness of her this morning saying other moms might want to follow her journey sorry now Lisa but if your going to start weaning them follow other mothers advice who can help you and actually do it properly instead of filling them up with every vegetable you can think of in their first 2 weeks.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She’s going out of her way to make sure everyone knows she’s “not down” and her mood “isn’t low” why not say fuck it I’m struggling a bit with finding a balance.. I’m stuck in a rut and need to get into a better headspace.. whatever way she wants to put it, it’s mental health she’s struggling with! If someone has no motivation and can’t get dressed, shower themselves or leave the house after having a baby/babies post natal depression shouldn’t be ruled out without exploring it further.. seems like she’s so old school there’s shame attached to it in her eyes.. that’s the impression I’m getting anyway..

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Seen her commenting on Twins and Me latest reel 🤣 telling her they are the luckiest twins to have Julie 😅

Julie probably doesn't even know who you are hun.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
How does one get these magic babies that sleep 12 hours straight from a few weeks old, don’t need a feed or a nappy charge or a cuddle from mam, asking for a tired friend…🥱

Imagine being able to go to bed at 7 pm and knowing you can sleep for 10/11 hours straight, if you want, with 2 five month olds! 🤯
I think I’d prefer sleepless nights & all the cuddles that comes with it. It’s precious time we will never get back

• Heart

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
No matter how you feed your baby(ies)…formula or Brest milk….the feeding itself is such an important way to bond!
I could never breastfeed but with feeding my daughter a bottle, I held her close and got all those cuddles.
My best friend had twins and it would be one fed after the other, or both at the same time if there was more than one person around.
Lisa has other people in that house, she’s far from a ‘solo mom’
Does no one else in that family give a shit that this is dangerous and that Lisa’s bond with her children is so detached?! 😫

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
So she asked for medical assistance to a bunch of people who didn't know the background (constipation due to weaning)

She only holds back because she knows well she is wrong.

It's a pity she wouldn't hold back some more and disappear. Giving followers bad advice. She is a piece of work 🤦‍♀️

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
The Mudder probably thinking I raised 3+ children without any feckin plastic pots or weaning books so shut it and let me watch TV in peace.

The whole thing is hilariously funny to watch though.

• Haha
The girls are absolutely gorgeous, no doubt about that. But they need more stimulation/ interaction . No point recording 30 secs and stickin it up to show the ‘trolls’ . And the pic she posted yesterday about havin GP at 230 - one of the babies is on the floor staring at the ceiling and the other in the bouncer facing away from her 🙄

And ‘the big girl who would eat you if you stood long enough’ that’s an absolute disgrace. The baby is 5 months and she’s Callin her ‘big’. She can’t really talk. If she’s that obsessed about weight she should sort her own out.

submarinedream

Opening myself up for tattle backlash here but …

lisas bio - ‘single mom by choice’.
I don’t know why that really grinds my gears so much. Is she stating she’s better than moms who maybe didn’t chose to be single? I can’t put my fingers on the reason but it erks me

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
making it out like its a piece of piss to get out with one baby! i have a 6week old here, first child and im seriously overwhelmed and have zero help because everyones keeping their distance with covid. Ive made myself go to dunnes and everytimenim ok for 10/15minutes then i start sweatin and panicking because shes mooching!
lisa going on made me feel like a twat for feeling that way because as she kept saying “I have two babies!”
This is what is really pissing me off about her… she makes it sound like if you only have one baby your life is a breeze.. babies are hard work lisa be it one baby or 5 babies you moron! I wouldn’t mind but if she only had one she’d make it like she was the only one in the world to have a baby! Grow up lisa you knew what you were doing when you got your eggs implanted, you got what you wanted 2 for the price of 1 now deal with it

The more I learn about Lisa the more I can pretty much guarantee she’s a bit wiffy 🤢 she takes no pride in herself and I’m not judging I’m a messy bun no make up Kinda mum, me or the kids and my children are always clean and presentable. But to leave a child in a soiled nappy like it’s normal. The fucccck

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Why does she go on as if they would be having tantrums? “The twins behaved”… they’re 5 months old they don’t even know how to behave yet weather it be good or bad. This wan is in for some land, like good luck to her when they actually start moving and refuse to go in their seats. Give it a month or two and they’ll learn to fling that torture device off their necks.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Isn't it just as well that you are all the perfect parents.....you have no idea how much this woman could be struggling with 2 babies and you just come on here to tear her down! Unless you've walked a mile in her shoes, how can you judge? At the end of the day we were l first time parents and believe me I really struggled when I had my first...you are all talking about her wearing the same clothes, did you ever think that maybe it's a victory for her to even manage to get dressed in the mornings? I've struggled with my mental health for years and yes there are days where I will wear the same clothes as yesterday because just getting dressed is a struggle....does that make me a bad person or a bad parent? NO!
I just don't know how anyone can come on here and rip into another mother who is raising 2 babies on her own and comment or judge her parenting.....we all have our struggles, nobody is perfect, what happened to being kind?
She isn't alone.
I know how she may be struggling as I'm going through exactly the same thing with my twins, only I don't prop feed them. I struggle with my mental health but still manage to shower and dress every day and leave the house to take my eldest to school. I have no help as my partner works, she lives with her elderly parents and they do the bulk.
Lisa uses her twins for content, nothing else. If you want to rave about her start a rave thread 😊
Lisa is making new mothers feel inadequate with her lies of babies sleeping through and everything being hunky dory.

She isn't on her own...fair enough she lives with her parents, but they aren't there 24/7 and they're not the ones raising the kids.....I have a partner who is an amazing hands on dad and both my parents next door and I still struggle....
Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinions, but have you ever stopped to think about what Yas are all writing here? You are tearing a mother down.....imagine if she is really struggling and reads this? How is that going to make her feel? Imagine when you had your kids and people judged you like this and wrote all this.....how would it make you feel???
You see what an hour altogether from her day and you think it gives you the right to judge her entire life and say her children aren't safe?
Ok she uses milky mates, I'm not familiar with them, but at the end of the day she is trying her best....
You say these milky mates are making her kids sick? Well you're some doctor who can diagnose a child by watching them on a 5 minute video on Instagram!!!!
Like I say thank God everyone else on here is a perfect parent and has never done anything wrong or used an unsafe product in their lives.....
Please look into milky mates and the consequences of prop feeding. You don't need to be a dr to be aware of what they can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13