Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only watched stories with sound on now. Oh my god! Telling 'the mother' "you'll have to learn how to feed with one hand!" WHY LISA??? They're not your mother's children!!!

Reactions: 9
Only watched stories with sound on now. Oh my god! Telling 'the mother' "you'll have to learn how to feed with one hand!" WHY LISA??? They're not your mother's children!!!
She’s so cheeky it’s unbelievable, fair play to her mother for not hitting her between the eyes with the baby bottle

Reactions: 6
About 1k a go for iui and 5k for a fresh cycle of IVF. No extra cost to transfer 2
Any decent clinic won’t transfer 2 willy nilly. There has to be solid reasons because a twin pregnancy is a risk to mum and babies. I asked her why they transferred 2 and she ignored me. Especially with a high BMI it’s very risky. I know this as I’m with Waterstones.

Reactions: 5
You don’t just stick a cloth nappy on from the pack 🙄🙄 they need to be pre washed a few times even to be absorbent!!

Reactions: 5
My 1yo was a sleep all nighter until about a month ago.
Started peeing way more at night.
Soaks through the nappy. I've tried everything to stop it happening for babies comfort but no... it can happen anywhere between midnight and 6am.
It happens maybe 2 or 3 nights a week.

I know because I can hear the shuffling. I go in and change the nappy. Baby barely wakes up. Back down to sleep in comfort. The odd morning I've missed it and gone into my pee soaked child I've been devastated.

She's a shite Mammy in so many ways. She just keeps showing it over and over. The maternal side isn't there.

Just because she's OK being covered in bodily excretions and looking like something dragged along in her old nighty doesn't mean her children have to be filthy too.
Yeah I get the strong feeling she just wanted a baby (babies) to be able to say she had a baby...be 'part of the crowd' if you will..tick it off her achievement list. That's it.
I get no loving vibes off her at all. Something about her personality really turns me.

Reactions: 12
Iui happens in the body, in utero. So the cycle is monitored and at the optimal time the sperm is injected with the hope of fertilisation happening.

IVF is in vitro (in glass). Body is stimulated to produce many eggs which are then removed. Eggs are either left with sperm for fertilisation or icsi is where the sperm are injected into eggs. The fertilised eggs are then grown for 5-6 days until they become multi cell embryo and then usually one (in Lisa's case two) are transferred back to hopefully continue growing.
Thanks for explaining that to me! Sorry I hope I didn’t come across as ignorant!
Is she sayin she needed IVF as her period is irregular then?!

also with the cloth nappies ,they recommend about 20- 25 to have enough so she’ll need double that! How is she going to know if they’re working with 1 nappy each?!!!!

Reactions: 2
All well and good using cloth nappies when you don’t have to do the washing…🙈

She’ll be back on the pampers once she realises cloth do not last 12hrs….😅
To be fair good on her if she’s going to give cloth a go - we use them and it’s hard work

but pretty sure she’s only doing it for the “oh my god she’s trying to be more eco” attention and not for any of the right reasons

if she’s too lazy to change them in the night then there’s no way she’s going to keep up with all the washing/effort cloth nappies take!

Reactions: 3
Any decent clinic won’t transfer 2 willy nilly. There has to be solid reasons because a twin pregnancy is a risk to mum and babies. I asked her why they transferred 2 and she ignored me. Especially with a high BMI it’s very risky. I know this as I’m with Waterstones.
I remember in one of her Q&As before she got pregnant she said she'd love to have twins when someone asked if she would like one or multiples. Her ideal was to have 2 in one go so she would have her complete family after one pregnancy So I'm guessing she pushed for a double transfer for this reason. I had no interest in transferring 2 but my clinic said they wouldn't allow it anyway even if I asked. Rationale being there was no reason to justify 2 going in and would be irresponsible. Id love to know her clinic's rationale to allowing it.

Reactions: 7
To be fair good on her if she’s going to give cloth a go - we use them and it’s hard work

but pretty sure she’s only doing it for the “oh my god she’s trying to be more eco” attention and not for any of the right reasons

if she’s too lazy to change them in the night then there’s no way she’s going to keep up with all the washing/effort cloth nappies take!
I just don’t see how she can ‘see how they work out or see how it goes’ with one nappy each 😅 they’ll have a wee or poo by now and then she’ll go back to disposable nappies 🤔 all or nothing for me! She then says ‘I’ll be the first to say it’s a complete disaster’ what does she expect from 1 nappy each???!

I remember in one of her Q&As before she got pregnant she said she'd love to have twins when someone asked if she would like one or multiples. Her ideal was to have 2 in one go so she would have her complete family after one pregnancy So I'm guessing she pushed for a double transfer for this reason. I had no interest in transferring 2 but my clinic said they wouldn't allow it anyway even if I asked. Rationale being there was no reason to justify 2 going in and would be irresponsible. Id love to know her clinic's rationale to allowing it.
Of course cause putting in two could potentially go to four! It’s not responsible to do it. It’s not like she had multiple transfers that failed. Even for a woman with a normal BMI it puts a lot of pressure on your body. They should of never put in two. It definitely put me off sims. I’m glad I’m with Waterstones. You need to be with a company who will put your health first even if they have to say no! Even if I begged they would say no go else where. We have 5 embryos on ice. This is why I love them because they actually care.

Reactions: 4
Sure Lisa struggles to shower (and eat if she’s to be believed) most days despite children that sleep all night and nap throughout the day so I can’t see her finding the time to clean and wash cloth nappies.

Sure Lisa struggles to shower (and eat if she’s to be believed) most days despite children that sleep all night and nap throughout the day so I can’t see her finding the time to clean and wash cloth nappies.
I doubt she even knows how to work a washing machine.

Great to see her attending to the babies nails after I said it twice on here.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.