Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying her damnedest for a collab or freebie’s from #Next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a single mum of a older child and twins. I don’t get how she wants praise for having a shower…. I manage to wash myself daily, and play interact with my children. Do activities, keep house etc. why is she so special she can’t manage two? With help

Reactions: 3
Weaning Twins off the dummies now. One less thing for them to need attention from Lisa 🙄 also I assumed they did ivf on Lisa after the failed iui because of higher success rates to keep cost down on the donor sperm.

She seems to be gaining weight rapid or is it just me noticing that?
I mean for one who claims she doesn't get time to eat 🙄
Maybe a side effect from medication

Reactions: 7
she needs to stop comparing them!! some babies don’t sleep that long, doesn’t mean she’s the bad twin 😞why are they always facing away from her?

Glad to see she’s havin a lie down for half an hour 🙈 she seems to always have a headache!! Good to see her making great use of her time considering she couldn’t get anything done with the babies earlier!!
And wake the babies by 530 so they’ll be in bed by 7? It must literally be up, fed, changed and bed again 😞 where’s their interaction with Mam or playtime! that’s so sad 😭

Could she sit with her legs spread any further apart? Not a close up I need to see with my tea & biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lip smacking makes me want to vom 🤮 why why must she do it?
All her babies seem to do is sleep? Or she’s just popped out on her own it’s important. So is interaction and time with your kids Lisa hun

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.