Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god 😱 I’m only catchin up now. She just said I noticed ayda was wetting through the nappies at night and pampers are supposed to last 12 hours and ‘I’m not waking her to change her ‘ what the actual duck? The chances are the babies wouldn’t wake when they’re so young. She’s so lazy. It’s not about waking the baby or not, she just can’t be bothered.
How can she relax at night in bed known her 4 month old baby is beside her in a soaking wet nappy?

I wouldn’t relax until my babies were looked after and comfy and cozy. The girls go to bed at 7pm and she prob goes herself at 1030/11, so they’re in their nappies 4 hours by then , most people would change babies before they go to bed!! Just because nappies say they last upto 12 hours, it doesn’t mean leave them in a wet nappy all night 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The more I learn about Lisa the more I can pretty much guarantee she’s a bit wiffy 🤢 she takes no pride in herself and I’m not judging I’m a messy bun no make up Kinda mum, me or the kids and my children are always clean and presentable. But to leave a child in a soiled nappy like it’s normal. The fucccck
I'd say a bar of soap wouldn't look at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still cannot get over the fact that she announced to 26k people that she leaves her 4 month old child in the same nappy all night because the packet states “up to 12 hours dryness” 😞 that poor little baby. I’d say her sister is absolutely mortified everytime Lisa says something mind blowingly shocking like this! No need for any public health nurse visits around her house anyway as she overshares everything on Instagram all the PHN will have to do is watch 😑 absolute selfish bleep to do that to her child. Lazy article

Reactions: 11
I still cannot get over the fact that she announced to 26k people that she leaves her 4 month old child in the same nappy all night because the packet states “up to 12 hours dryness” 😞 that poor little baby. I’d say her sister is absolutely mortified everytime Lisa says something mind blowingly shocking like this! No need for any public health nurse visits around her house anyway as she overshares everything on Instagram all the PHN will have to do is watch 😑 absolute selfish bleep to do that to her child. Lazy article

It’s just a wonder she does this, then tells the world, it really is baffling

Reactions: 1
Here we go ladies and gentlemen, looks like the 4 month sleep regression has come right on time! 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She obviously has them in their own room now as well because she refers to going into them.
She’s so detached she never even put the next to me cribs by her bed, she’s keeping them at arms length from day one.

Reactions: 6
Lisa barely managed to get dressed when they slept around the clock. How is going to function with a sleep regression. Part of me wonders if it’s for content. She has no other content obviously people are bored of the routine.

Reactions: 7
Awh lads if you thought the smugness of "they slept 12 hours" was annoying, wait till the full rundown every day, of what time the girls woke at, and how exhausted she is🙄 BOREFEST.....altho i will slightly be delighted she will no longer be quite so smug😆

Reactions: 5
Very unlike Ayda to wake up ladies. I thought she'd sleep through now until she was a teenager at least🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As nights go, she didn't have a bad night.
If she didn't have her morning sleep she would find she wouldn't be awake until 2am 🙃

No way will she be able to 'mom' today after them waking last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Random one but I never understood the plus on the nappies. I would want the most absorbent nappy so baby feels dry and less chance of rash etc. Lisa should definitely be getting that poor baby changed in the middle of the night, they are already out of sorts from the injections. She doesn’t have to wake at 3am just change her before she goes to bed.

It’s just a wonder she does this, then tells the world, it really is baffling
Has she no sense like? If that happened to me I would be mortified and learn from it. Not leave her again the next night (because she couldn't be arsed getting up to change the baby during the night) and then tell Instagram all about it.

Reactions: 4
She is saying that it used to happen. She changed the nappy size and it hasnt happened since.
Doesn't make the fact that she used to leave her any better. She would have no hesitation doing it again.

She also used to document baths so poor baby definitely wasn't getting a bath every morning after being piss soaked.

The only difference is the child isn’t wetting everywhere now by night, i am assuming the bigger nappy means she just stays in her wet nappy all night 😳😞 as opposed to wet clothes & blankie too. I’m traumatised she doesn’t change them for 12 hours. Imagine that, and teething nappies - the mix of wet and redness they’ll be very sore bums 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.