Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she bother going through ivf when she wants them to be permanently asleep. She could of just bought those fake baby dolls. I’m about to start my second round of ivf. Unfortunately our first round ended in miscarriage. It pisses me off cause I’d love to be in her position. The are only babies for so long. The absolute laziness of leaving those poor girls in dirty nappies. I just can’t get my head around it. She doesn’t even want to hold them while she’s feeding them. Is it post natal depression or what’s going on?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Have you tried Rascal and Friends nappies? They're a game changer! I used to only by pampers on my first, she would be soaked if I left her more than 3hrs, with rascal and friends she was dry for 6hrs and would probably go longer only I never left her any longer 🙈
I’ve tried them all Aldi, Lidl, Tesco always end up going back to pampers. The pampers pure are great

Reactions: 2
Poor kids were probably dying to see what was it on the phone that was so interesting it keeps their mam occupied for hours

• Haha
She has such an unnatural way of speaking to them not one bit of mother in her whatsoever I’m surprised considering she paid so much to have her dream family. Also why is it always Ayda she shows and not Hazel

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she’s taken our advice, the difference in a few days of extra tummy time showing already!

The single mom hardly time for a shower shite is wearing very thin. Weren't you out shopping 'on a break' the other day. Hardly glued to the house now are ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The single mom hardly time for a shower shite is wearing very thin. Weren't you out shopping 'on a break' the other day. Hardly glued to the house now are ya.
The girls go down at what time, half 7? How on earth does she not have time for a shower then?

Reactions: 10
The girls go down at what time, half 7? How on earth does she not have time for a shower then?
Plus her mother is there all day with her. She has more help than anyone. Absolute shite. I wouldn't care what help she has but hate when people who claim to be killed from it are most certainly NOT

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Plus her mother is there all day with her. She has more help than anyone. Absolute shite. I wouldn't care what help she has but hate when people who claim to be killed from it are most certainly NOT
Exactly! My 5 yo is a disaster at night, special needs, so sometimes it can be half 10 or 11 when he goes down. I still make sure I have a shower after that.

Her priorities are all over the shop

I know this is terrible to say but I presumed she had ivf because she was a much older lady. Like late 40s. I’d say she had a very hard life.

Reactions: 1
I know this is terrible to say but I presumed she had ivf because she was a much older lady. Like late 40s. I’d say she had a very hard life.
I thought the opposite.. it looks like she’s had it quite cushy her whole life.. but agreed she lots a lot older than her age, I don’t think her appearance/ fashion sense help that tho

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to feed her like that…. She is so detached it’s actually awful to watch her “mum” journey. Put the phone down Lisa hun not everything is for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just thinking the same thing, I hate watching her balancing the baby while she pays her no attention and laughs into her phone. Baby looks so uncomfortable like that

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought the opposite.. it looks like she’s had it quite cushy her whole life.. but agreed she lots a lot older than her age, I don’t think her appearance/ fashion sense help that tho
I agree , I think she comes across spoilt.

Reactions: 3
Actually what the duck am I saying? You are right she does come across that her parents still wipe her hole for her! Jesus Christ no excuse for not looking after herself so

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Babies are on such a regimented routine, why can she not figure out a time to eat?
Hate seeing the babies fed like that so she can get a photo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.